- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2020 »
- ISI Kolkata Deputy Chief Executive Officer Jobs 2020
ISI Kolkata Jobs 2020: 1 Deputy Chief Executive Vacancy for Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM published on 22nd July 2019
Last updated: Jul 22,2019 18:11 IST
ISI Kolkata Deputy Chief Executive Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||ISI Kolkata|
|Post Name||Deputy Chief Executive|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 78,800 - Rs. 2,09,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
The Institute invites applications from dynamic persons for One post of Deputy Chief Executive (Internal Audit & Budget) on Direct recruitment or Deputation basis in Kolkata, Headquarter.
1. Qualifications: A good Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with ACA/AICWA/MBA (F)/SOGE or equivalent qualification and 10 years of experience in a responsible position in accounts and finance in Government /autonomous bodies or in reputed academic/research institutions out of which at least 5 years should be in Pay Level-11 in the pay matrix ₹67700-208700/- or above. Thorough knowledge in Government rules and regulations is essential. Familiarity with the use of computer in accounts would be considered as an added qualification.
2. Job Descriptions: He shall be responsible for test checking the work of Units at headquarters and outlying centres /branches etc. in phases with a view to examining how far the rules and regulations as amended from time to time are followed and important office orders issued from time to time containing specific directives are implemented; to scrutinise work done in various units with a view to detecting defects, if any and to suggest measures to be taken to avoid such defects; to get the deficiencies noticed during test check, rectified on the spot by providing suitable guidance to the officers, wherever possible; to conduct special audit checks on such items as may be directed by Director/Chief Executive(Administration &Finance); to test check items of expenditure, receipts, advances, suspense with basic records and records relating to final accounts. He shall also be responsible for preparation and timely submission of Budget Estimates. He shall monitor the progress of expenditure of different units/divisions/centres under different heads of Accounts and indicate the availability of funds in all proposals for expenditure prior to approval by the competent authority. He shall also be responsible for physical verification of stores at the headquarters, outlying offices, branches and centres of the Institute. He shall supervise the work of the Senior Accounts Officers/Accounts Officers posted under him and report to the Chief Executive (Administration &Finance). He shall be responsible to deal with any audit, objection and submission of replies in respect of Government audit, if necessary. He shall also carry out any other work assigned to him by higher authority.
3. For Deputation: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation/department, shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The pay of the officer selected will be regulated in accordance with the instructions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17/6/2010, as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure for ISI Kolkata Deputy Chief Executive Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for ISI Kolkata Deputy Chief Executive Recruitment 2020?
1. The application along with self-attested copies of all documents/testimonials, copies of last FIVE years APAR (if available) and a certificate of vigilance clearance from the parent department should reach the Chief Executive (A&F), Indian Statistical Institute, 203, B. T. Road, Kolkata –700 108 within 45 days from the date of publication of this notification in the Employment News.
2. An application received in any format other than the one specified above and without the required documents/testimonials shall be liable for rejection. The applications should be routed through proper channel and if desired an advance copy of the application can be sent in the above address before the closing date of the advertisement. The Institute reserves the right to consider application forwarded by the Central and State Government departments at any stage of its process. Short listed candidates may be called for an interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ISI Kolkata, please click on the Apply Now button below.
WalkIn Interview! North Bengal University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Guest Faculty Vacancies - Apply Now
Cochin Shipyard Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Officer, 37,000 - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Assistant General Manager Jobs, 2,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Deputy Manager Jobs, 1,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Anthropological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 - Upper Division Clerk Vacancies - 20,200 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: Burdwan University Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
ECIL Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancies - B.E/ B.Tech - 23,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Director Jobs, 2,10,800 Salary - Apply Now
Central Bank of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Chief Technical Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,574 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,227 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,250 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,706 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,775 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,634 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2288 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education