PESB IREL Recruitment 2023 Director vacancy online application form at irel.gov.in - News
Last updated: Mar 31, 2022 12:16 PM | V Sruthi
PESB IREL Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||PESB IREL Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 160,000 - Rs. 290,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/06/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Advt.No. - 48/2022
1. Name of the Post: Director(Marketing)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Marketing) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman & Managing Director of company. He/She is responsible for supervising the commercial marketing activities, marketing planning, product technical services, quality control and quality system functions of the organization.
4. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 1000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 1000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed Companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
5. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with Technical qualification and/or MBA/PGDM with specialization in marketing discipline will have added advantage.
6. Experience: The applicant should have at least 5 years cumulative experience during the last 10 years in Marketing/ Sales/ Business Development which may include experience of business/sales forecasting and planning and commercial contracts in minerals/allied sectors. Experience in market research, development/improvement of product/services, dealing with multilateral agencies will have added advantage.
7. Pay Scale: ((a)Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA)
(viii) Rs. 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Director in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Brigadier in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
8. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Selection Process for PESB IREL Recruitment 2023
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply PESB IREL Recruitment 2023 at irel.gov.in?
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 07/06/2022. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected.
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified; Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.