IRCTC Jobs 2020: 92 Supervisor Vacancy for B.Sc Salary 25,000 published on 30th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 30,2019 17:33 IST
IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|No of Posts||92 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Shilong, Gangtok, Kolkata, Vaishali|
|Walk-In Date||05/08/2019 - 27/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs, Bihar Govt Jobs, Meghalaya Govt Jobs, Sikkim Govt Jobs, West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Eligible and Qualified candidates are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview for the post of Supervisor (Hospitality) on Contract basis for a period of 2 years and extendable based on requirement and satisfactory performance
1. Name and Number of Post: Supervisor (Hospitality) 92 posts (UR-40, SC13, ST-06, OBC-24, EWS-09). Reservation as per Govt. of India policy i.e. SC-15%, ST7.5%, OBC27%, Differently abled- 4% , Ex-service men-10% & EWS-10%
2. Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.25,000/- P.M. In addition, Daily Allowance Rs.350/- per day for onduty on-board in train (s) Lodging Charges at outstation will be Rs.250/-, if night stay is involved. For working on National Holidays, contractual Supervisor (Hospitality) staffs shall be paid NHA @Rs. 384/- per NH. The nature of duty would require movement in trains up to 22 days per month.
3. Qualification: Full Time B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from Institution recognised by NCHMCT/Government of India/AICTE/ UGC
4. Experience: Minimum 1 year in F&B Industry (production /service/operations etc) of units having FSSAI certification. Teaching experience and training period (Induction) will not be counted as experience.
5. Place of Posting: The selected candidates may be posted in Northeast States, West Bengal, Bihar& Jharkhand State. However, candidate may be transferred/ posted anywhere in India at the discretion of IRCTC.
6. Scope of work: Responsible for supervision/monitoring food production, quality, services in nominated mobile/static catering units. Ensure compliance with company policies and standard hospitality procedures/practices. Ensuring men & material for nominated mobile/static catering units. Resolve customer/passenger care related issues and complaint management. Collection of feedback, analysis and course correction. Ensuring implementation of statutory regulations as applicable. Supervise & educate staff in efficient upkeep of equipment and devices. Coordination with various departments, offices and business partners.
Walk In Date
1 .5 th Aug 2019 & 6 th Aug 2019 - IHM/Hajipur - Hajipur, National Highway 19, Hajipur, BR 844101
2. 9 th Aug 2019 - IHM/Gangtok - Sajong, Rumtek, Ranipol, Gangtok, Sikkim-737135
3 .9th Aug 2019 & 20 th Aug 2019 - IHM/Guwahati - Upper Hengrabari, Chachal, Barbari, Opposite Doordarshan Quarters, Guwahati - 781036,
4. 22 nd Aug 2019 - IHM/Shillong - “Lumpyngad”Bishop Cotton Road, Meghalaya-793001
5. 26th Aug 2019 & 27th Aug 2019 - IHM/Kolkata - P-16 Taratala Road, Kolkata700088.
1. This engagement is purely contractual in nature and will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/permanent employment in IRCTC.Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.Those working in Govt. / PSUs may apply through proper channel/ submit NOC at the time of Interview or should submit proper relieving letter from present employer in the event of selection in IRCTC.
2. The number of vacancies to be filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of IRCTC at the time of engagement.
3 .Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after engagement that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fullfill the criteria, his / her candidature / services will be summarily terminated.
4. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on IRCTC website and no separate press coverage will be given in the newspaperCandidate can appear at any one convenient place only. Attending at more than one place will be liable for disqualification.
Selection Procedure for IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment 2020?
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCTC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walk in Interview! Sarkari Naukri 2020: Assam University Recruitment of Research Assistant, 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! Sarkari Naukri 2020: Assam University Recruitment of Research Associate, 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! Sarkari Naukri 2020: Assam University Recruitment of Field Investigator, 12,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Jobs: Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Assistant Professor Jobs, 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! IIT Guwahati Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Project Technician Vacancy, 14,590 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 - Senior Research Fellow Vacancy - 41,850 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! IIT Guwahati Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Project Manager Vacancy, 80,130 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! IIT Guwahati Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Associate Project Engineer Vacancy, 41,850 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 - Laboratory Attendant Vacancies - 10,530 Salary - Apply Now
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti Recruitment 2020 - Carpenter Vacancy - 63,200 Salary - 8TH Pass - Apply Now
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Administrative Officer Vacancy, 2,08,700 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,769 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,496 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 33,553 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,816 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,171 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,644 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education