NIRT Scientist Vacancy Recruitment - Apply Now - FreshersLive
Last updated: Mar 16, 2020 15:38 IST
On 13/03/2020, NIRT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, DNB, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD for the position of Scientist C,B/ Consultant/ Junior Medical Officer.
|Post Name||Scientist C,B/ Consultant/ Junior Medical Officer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 70,000/-Per Month|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Tuberculosis Prevalence Survey is a time bound activity and is crucial for TB Elimination in India. Preference will be given to those having work experience in National Health Surveys/ similar activities. These activities are being carried out through an ad-hoc research project of ICMR titled “National survey for state-wise prevalence of microbiologically confirmed pulmonary tuberculosis in India”. These posts are vacant since they could not be filled against previous advertisements.
1. Essential Qualification: MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with four (4) years R&D/ teaching experience in the relevant subjects after MBBS degree. or MBBS with Post graduate degree (MD/DNB/MPH/MAE) from recognized university with one (1) year R&D / teaching experience in relevant subjects from recognized institution. OR MBBS with Postgraduate diploma from recognized university with (2) years R&D/ teaching experience in relevant subject from recognized institution.
2. Professionals with MBBS, MD or Ph.D. with relevant subject and published papers OR Retired Medical Officers from Govt / Govt. recognized Medical Institute.
3. Desirable Qualification: Doctorate or MD or Master degree in the relevant subject (Community Medicine/ Preventive & Social Medicine/ Paediatrics/ Medicine/ Tropical Medicine/ Community Health Administration/Health Administration/ Family Medicine/ Epidemiology/ Public Health ) from a recognized university Master degree in the relevant subject (Community Medicine/ Preventive &Social
Medicine/ Paediatrics/ Medicine/ Tropical Medicine/ Community Health Administration/Health Administration/ Family Medicine/ Epidemiology/ Public Health) from a recognized university.
4. Job specifications / responsibilities: Get trained in Protocol of National TB Prevalence Survey, India as well as SOPs and training manuals.
ii. Assist the Survey Project Management Unit in training & sensitizations of various stake holders at various levels as well, as other preparatory activities for the survey
iii. Review and report all chest X-Ray images are for any abnormality as per survey protocol and SOP in time bound manner.
5. Consolidated Monthly Salary: Rs.64,000/- + HRA Rs.8,325/- Rs.70,000/- Rs.61,000/- + HRA Rs.7875/- Rs.60,000/-
1. The posting is initially for 6 months or till the completion of the project.
2. The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis.
3. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute.
4. The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, Qualification, experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of walkin-written test/Interview.
1. The Candidates are expected to have a good knowledge on the book titled “Tuberculosis prevalence surveys: a handbook” for working in this survey. https://www.who.int/tb/advisory_bodies/impact_measurement_taskforce/resources_documents/thelimebook/en/
2. The Candidates should bring 2 copies of the Bio data in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from NIRT website along with all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates are requested to bring one set of self-attested copies while attending test/Interview.
3. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
4. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period ofemployment.
5. No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only)
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
Selection Procedure :
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
How to Apply :
1. Venue of walk in written test/ interview: Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur Bhubaneswar-751023 Odisha,India.
2. Date of Interview: 19.03.2020
3. Designation and Number of Posts: i. Scientist C (Medical)/ Scientist B (Medical)/ Consultant(Medical)/ Junior Medical Officer- 1 Post ii. Pricipal Technical Officer(Senior Investigator)-1 Post OBC iii. Projct Technician II (Health Assistant) 1 Post UR.
4. The reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. and the walk in interview/written test will be from 11.00a.m onwards. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates for attending the written test/ interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIRT, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 - Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Vacancies - 81,100 Salary - Apply Now
MSME Technology Centre Bhopal Recruitment 2020 - Accounts Officer Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
Odisha State Health and Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2020 - District Accounts Manager Vacancies - 45,947 Salary - Apply Now
Ispat General Hospital Rourkela Recruitment 2020 - Specialist Vacancies - 1,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
MSME Technology Centre Bhopal Recruitment 2020 - Store Officer Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
MSME Technology Centre Bhopal Recruitment 2020 - Senior Engineer, Manager, More Vacancies - 2,08,700 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,477 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 30,542 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 23,644 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 8,058 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,939 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,844 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|SSC Recruitment||5897 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4186 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||180 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|National Board of Examinations Recruitment||90 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- WBPSC Exam Date 2020
- WBPSC Result 2020
- APSC Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- KPSC Admit Card 2020
- Kerala PSC Exam Date 2020
- CBSE Result 2020
- JAPIT Admit Card 2020
- NIELIT Admit Card 2020
- MP TET Exam Date 2020
- IAF Result 2020
- JMRC Admit Card 2020
- AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card 2020
- CIPET Admit Card 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- OPSC Admit card 2020
- RITES Admit Card 2020
- AIIMS Patna Admit Card 2020
- RSMSSB Admit Card 2020
- Tezpur University Result 2020
- Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2020
- TSPSC Admit Card 2020
- Tripura Police Admit Card 2020
- UKSSSC Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Syllabus 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
- NIIT University Admission 2020
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Ph.D Admission 2020
- Mysore University Admission 2020
- Karunya University Result 2020
- Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
- IICD Result 2020
- HNGU Result 2020
- TNAU Counselling 2020
- Manipal University Counselling 2020
- TMBU Result 2020
- Jaypee LEET 2020 Application Form
- IUET 2020 Application Form
- CIPET JEE Application Form 2020
- SET Result 2020
- Bihar STET Result 2020
- MJPRU Admit Card 2020
- Bodoland University Result 2020
- Kalyani University Result 2020
- PESSAT 2020 Exam Dates
- UIIT HPU CET 2020 Admit Card
- JUIT Admission 2020
- Periyar University Syllabus 2020
- ICSE 10th Result 2020
- Jiwaji University Result 2020
- IGNOU Admit Card 2020
- NSIT Result 2020
Latest Breaking News
Jalshamoviez illegal Torrent Website leaked Dil Bechara movie Online
Filmygod illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked The Expendables 3 movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Lootcase Movie Online
Yaari Dosti Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Siruthai movie Online
Extramovies illegally leaks Coach Carter Movie Online
Gandhi Fer Aa Gea Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Raat Akeli Hai movie Online
Moviezwap illegally leaks Inttelligent Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore