IGIMS Vacancy 2020: Recruitment for Assistant Professor Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: May 30, 2020 10:49 IST
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No of Posts||54 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Bihar Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited in prescribed Proforma from eligible Indian citizen for appointment on the following posts in different departments of Institute and Medical College:
1. Posts: Assistant Professor
2. No.of. Posts: 54
3. Assistant Professor PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs.8000+NPA- (Plus NPA for Medically Qualified candidates only) With provision to move to PB-4, after 03 (Three) years (Rs.37400-6700) with Grade-Pay of Rs.8700/-
4. Essential for Medical Candidates (FOR GENERAL DICIPLINE) & Antenatal Medical Officer-cum-Lecturer/Assistant Professor & Maternity and Child Welfare Officercum Lecturer / Assistant Professor: 1) A Medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifcations included in part-II of third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act)
2) A post-graduate qualification, e.g., MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject
5. Experience (For General Disciplines) As On Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 03 (Three) Years Teaching And/or Research Experience In Recognized Institution In The Subject Of Specialty After Obtaining The Qualifying Degree Of Md/ms Or Qualifications Recognized Equivalent Thereto.
6. Essential For Medical Candidates (For Super-specialities) 1) D.m. In The Respective Discipline/subject For Medical Super-specialties And M. Ch. In The Respective Discipline/subject For Surgical Super-specialties (2 Years Or 3 Years Or 5 Years Or 6 Years Recognized Course) Or A Qualification Recognized Equivalent Thereto.
7. Expereince (For Super-specialities) As On Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 01 (One) Years Teaching And/or Research Experience In A Recognized Institution In The Subject Of Specialty, After Obtaining The Qualifying Degree Of D.m./m. Ch. (02 Years Or 05 Years Course Recognized After Mbbs) Or Qualification Recognized Equivalent Thereto. However, No Experience Is Necessary For The Candidates Possessing The 03 (Three) Or 06 (Six) Years Recognized Degree Of D.m./m. Ch. Or Qualification Recognized Equivalent Thereto.
8. Assistant Professor: Gynae Oncology: 1) A Medical Qualification Included In The I Or Ii Schedule Or Part-ii Of The Third Schedule To The Indian Medical Council Act Of 1956 (Persons Possessing Qualifications Included In Part-ii Of Third Schedule Should Also Fulfill The Conditions Specified In Section 13 (3) Of The Act) 2) A Post-graduate Qualification, E.g., Md/ms Or A Recognized Qualification Equivalent Thereto In The Respective Discipline/subject. 3) M.ch (Gynaec Oncology) Or Equivalent Postgraduate Degree Recognized By Mci Or M.d.(Gynaecology) Or Equivalent Postgraduate Degree Recognized By Mci With Minimum 3 Years Experience After Post Graduation Preferably In Gynaec Oncology.
9. Assistant Professor: Hospital Administration: 1) A Medical Qualification Included In The I Or Ii Schedule Or Part-ii Of The Third Schedule To The Indian Medical Council Act Of 1956 (Persons Possessing Qualifications Included In Part-ii Of Third Schedule Should Also Fulfill The Conditions Specified In Section 13 (3) Of The Act) 2) A Post-graduate Qualification I.e. M.d. In Hospital Administration Or A Recognized Qualification Equivalent Thereto Or Master’s In Hospital Administration(Mha) From M.c.i. Recognized Institution/university Or A Recognized Qualification Equivalent Thereto.
10.experience (Hospital Administration)- As On Last Date For Submission Of Application Form 03 (Three) Years Teaching And/or Research Experience In Hospital Administration In A Recognized Institution After Obtaining The Qualifying Postgraduate Degree Of M.d. In Hospital Administration Or Master’s In Hospital Administration (Mha) Or A Recognized Qualification Equivalent Thereto.
11. Assistant Professor: Essential For Non-medical Candidates (For Nuclear Medicine) 1) A Post-graduate Qualification I.e. M.sc. In Nuclear Medicine / Nuclear Medicine Technology Preference Will Be Given To Those Candidates Who Also Having M.sc. Chemistry And Candidate Must Have At Least A Bachelor Degree In Radiation Field From A Recognized University . 2) A Doctorate Degree (Ph.d) In Pet Radiochemistry And Cyclotron Area From A Recognized Institution/ University. 3) Essential Experience-: 03(Three) Years Teaching And/or Research Experience In A Recognized Institution/ University After Acquiring Essential Qualifications, As Evidenced By A Minimum Of 2 Related Peer-reviewed Publications In Indexed Journals. Preference: Preference Will Be Given To Those Candidates Who Is Having 10 Years Experience In Pet Radiochemistry And Cyclotron Area.
12. Name of Department: Orthopaedics, Obs. & Gynecology ,Biochemistry , Community Medicine , Endocrinology , Hospital Administration , Anatomy , Urology , Cardiology , CTVS , Nephrology, Medical Oncology , Nuclear Medicine , Pathology , Gastroenterology , Pneumology , ENT , Pharmacology , Gyane Oncology, Skin & V.D. , Anaesthesiology , General Medicine .
1. Application form can be downloaded from our website http: www.igims.org.
2. The cost of Application: The cost of application form (Non-refundable) is Rs. 1000/- One Thousand (Rs. 250/- Two Hundred & Fifty: for SC/ST candidates). The application-form completed in all respect along-with requisite application fee (Non-refundable), must be accompanying in the shape of Demand Draft, drawn in favor of Director, IGIMS, Patna-14, payable at Patna. Application fee may also be accepted by RTGS/NEFT : Name of the Account : IGIMS Medical College, Tuition and Other Fee Bank Name & Address : Allahabad Bank, IGIMS, Patna-14 Account Number : 5 0 4 3 2 2 4 7 9 5 6 IFSC Code : A L L A 0 2 1 2 2 8 4 Application/s not accompanying the cost of application shall be rejected.
3. Appointment on Deputation / Lien from other Institution for regular appointment can be considered.
4. After selection and issue of appointment letter, discharge/relieving certificate after resignation from the previous employer, is essential before joining.
5. In addition to Pay, NPA (For Medical candidate only) and other allowances will be admissible as per rule for regular appointment.
6. The posts are non-practicing and private practice of any kind, direct or in-direct, including laboratory practices is strictly prohibited. If found indulging in such practices, appointment of the candidate shall be terminated.
7. Stay in the campus is compulsory, if accommodation is not provided (Institute shall provide unfurnished/Semifurnished residential accommodation in the campus), HRA is admissible as per rule.
8. Reservation and Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. (Benefit of reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side the State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation). Handicapped candidate will be given the benefit of reservation and relaxation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar and Government Employee will be given benefit of age relaxation as per rule.
9. The requisite experience in respect of aforesaid reserved vacant faculty posts for regular appointment is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority by 01 (One) year for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC categories.
10. SC/ST candidate must attach their caste certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective Circle/District along with application form and EBC/BC candidate must attach their caste certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective Circle/District along with certificate of exemption from creamy layer with their application form.
11. Candidates who are employed must apply through proper channel. In case of advance application “No Objection Certificate” must be submitted at the time of interview. Otherwise their candidature shall not be considered for selection and extension of time for submission of N.O.C. shall not be granted.
12. The selected candidate for regular appointment shall be put on probation for 02 (Two) years from the date of joining. During probation, if the performance and conduct of the candidate is not found satisfactory by the competent authority of the Institute or there is any allegation against the candidate of serious nature including misconduct/misbehavior and these are found true, their services shall be terminated at any time, without any notice. On satisfactory completion of period of probation, services will be confirmed on approval of the competent authority of the Institute.
13. The applications completed in all respect along with self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph as well as requisite fee must reach by registered/speed post/Courier to the Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna-14 (Bihar) on or before “19-06-2020 till 03-30 PM. & Scan copies of Application form, Demand Draft / RTGS Receipt & all other supportive document must also be sent to e-mail: [email protected]
14. “Institute shall not be responsible for any lapses or delay by the Postal Department or Courier Agency”. The incomplete application and application received after last date will not be accepted. List of Publication-To be presented in Power-point-(Please bring your pen-drive & also hard-copy of publication/s).
15. Mere participation in interview does not entail right to appointment.
16. Candidate must write Advt. No. and name of the post on the top of the envelope in bold letter.
17. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason or cancel this advertisement.
18. Number of post/s/vacancy may increase or decrease, as per requirement.
19. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
20. Appointment on the post of Assistant Professor: (Non-Medical) for Nuclear Medicine , Appointment on the post of Assistant Professor Gyane Oncology & Appointment on the post of Assistant Professor Antenatal Medical Officercum-Lecturer/Assistant Professor & Maternity and Child Welfare Officer-cum- Lecturer/Assistant Professor shall be subject to approval of its eligibility criteria & qualification/experience by the BOG through Standing Academic Committee of IGIMS, Patna-14.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates who are employed must apply through proper channel. In case of advance application “No Objection Certificate” must be submitted at the time of interview. Otherwise their candidature shall not be considered for selection and extension of time for submission of N.O.C. shall not be granted
How to Apply :
The applications completed in all respect along with self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph as well as requisite fee must reach by registered/speed post/Courier to the Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna-14 (Bihar) on or before “19-06-2020 till 03-30 PM. & Scan copies of Application form, Demand Draft / RTGS Receipt & all other supportive document must also be sent to e-mail: [email protected]
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IGIMS, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Librarian Vacancies - M.Lib, Ph.D. - 79,800 Salary - Apply Now
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 - Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor Vacancies - 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 - Block Community Mobilizer Vacancies - 12,000 Salary - Apply Now
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 - Block Health Manager Vacancies - MBA, PG Diploma - 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 - Block Accountant Vacancies - 12,500 Salary - Apply Now
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 - 193 Senior Treatment Supervisor Vacancies - 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 - Vector Borne Disease Supervisor Vacancies - 10,000 Salary - Apply Now
Cotton Corporation of India limited Recruitment 2020 - Director Vacancies - 2,90,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Director General Vacancies - 2,09,200 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 19,298 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,080 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 35,007 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,351 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 3,956 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,996 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|IBPS Recruitment||9666 Vacancies|
|MMRDA Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||437 Vacancies|
|IB Recruitment||271 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||2743 Vacancies|
|HPSEB Recruitment||1892 Vacancies|
|North Central Railway Recruitment||196 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1291 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (10067)
- Hyderabad (118)
- Patna (2767)
- Bangalore (3585)
- New Delhi (4728)
- Pune (1756)
- Chandigarh (376)
- Chennai (1661)
- Indore (1)
- Bhubaneshwar (479)
- Lucknow (847)
- Kolkata (3541)
- Guwahati (1984)
- Jaipur (30)
- Mumbai (1409)
- Ahmedabad (207)
- Agra (1)
- Shimla (2355)
- Other Locations
- SSC SR Rejection List 2020
- SSC SR Result 2020
- Indian Army Admit card 2020
- SSC NWR Cut off 2020
- MP High Court Result 2020
- IBPS RRB Syllabus 2020
- TNFUSRC Result 2020
- RRC WR Admit Card 2020
- Punjab Legislative Assembly Result 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- HPPSC Admit Card 2020
- AIIMS Bhopal Result 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- Tripura PSC Admit Card 2020
- HPSC Result 2020
- JPSC Result 2020
- TNEB Result 2020
- SSC MPR Rejected List 2020
- APPSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC WR Rejected List 2020
- UPSC Exam Date 2020
- AOC Result 2020
- UPSC Interview Schedule
- Kerala High Court Result 2020
- AIIMS Jodhpur Interview Schedule 2020
- DU LLB Application Form 2020(Extended) - Apply Online Registration at at www.du.ac.in
- AUCET 2020 Admit Card(Revised) - Download AUCET Hall Ticket at www.audoa.in, Release Date
- AUCET 2020 Exam Pattern - Know Andhra University CET Paper Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus PDF Here
- UGAT 2020 Result - Download AIMA UGAT Score Card, Merit List, Cut off at www.aima.in
- Gujarat University Time Table 2020(Released) - Download Gujarat University Exam Schedule PDF Here
- AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card - Download UGAT Hall Ticket at www.aima.in, IBT II Revised Exam Dates
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 - Check BSEB Class 12 Intermediate Results at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- TS Inter Supplementary Exam 2020 Cancelled, check TSBIE Telangana Intermediate supplementary Examination Latest Updates
- ICSE Result 2020 Declared, Know How to Check CISCE ICSE 10th and 12th Results at www.cisce.org
- KUAT 2020 Admit Card
- KUAT Result 2020
- AIMA UGAT Syllabus 2020 - Download UGAT Test Pattern, Subject and Section Wise Syllabus PDF Here
- AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form(Till 15th July) - IBT Mode Registration at www.aima.in, Eligibility, Exam Dates
- IPU CET Exam Date 2020(Revised) - Know GGSIPU New Exam Dates, Latest Updates
- VSUPGCET Admit Card 2020 - Download Hall Ticket at www.vsudoa.in, Exam Date
- VSUPGCET Application Form 2020(Extended) - Apply online at www.vsudoa.in, Eligibility, Exam Dates
- Jain Entrance Test(JET) 2020 Exam Dates - Know Jain University UG/PG Programs Exam Date, Complete Examination Schedule Here
- TNEA 2020 Application Form(Release soon) - Apply online Registration at tneaonline.in, Dates, Fees, Document Process
- KUAT 2020 Application Form
- KUAT Exam Dates 2020
- AUCET 2020 Exam Dates - Check New Exam Date, Registration, Admit Card Revised Examination Schedule Here
- GTU Result 2020 Declared at gtu.ac.in Check UG/PG Semester Examination Results Here
- HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card(Released) - Download HP D.El.Ed JBT CET Hall Ticket at www.hpbose.org
- TS CPGET Counselling 2020 - Know CPGET Counselling Schedule, Seat Allotment Process, Online Registration Dates Here
- AKNUCET Counselling 2020 - Know NANNAYACET Counselling Schedule, Dates, Notification Here
- AKNUCET Result 2020 - Download NANNAYACET Scorecard, Merit List, Cut off, Rank List at www.nannayacet.in
Latest Breaking News
TorHD 2020 - Download TorHD HD English Movies, Latest TorHD Movies News at TorHD in
SeeHD 2020 - Download SeeHD HD English Movies, Latest SeeHD Movies News at SeeHD in
MoviesDaily 2020 - Download MoviesDaily HD English Movies, Latest MoviesDaily Movies News at MoviesDaily in
CinemaWap 2020 - Download CinemaWap HD English Movies, Latest CinemaWap Movies News at CinemaWap in
CodedWap 2020 - Download CodedWap HD English Movies and Songs, Latest CodedWap Movies News at CodedWap in
BaapMoviesHD 2020 - Download BaapMoviesHD HD Hindi Movies, Latest BaapMoviesHD Movies News at BaapMoviesHD in
MoviesFoundOnline 2020 - Download MoviesFoundOnline HD English Movies, Latest MoviesFoundOnline Movies News at MoviesFoundOnline in
HDMoviesMaza 2020 - Download HDMoviesMaza HD English Movies, Latest HDMoviesMaza Movies News at HDMoviesMaza in
ToxicWap 2020 - Download ToxicWap HD English Movies, Latest ToxicWap Movies News at ToxicWap in
TnMoviez 2020 - Download TnMoviez HD Tamil Movies, Latest TnMoviez Movies News at TnMoviez in
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore