IOCL Jobs 2017: 02 Engineers/ Officers, Assistant Officer Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc published on 19th September 2017
|Vacancy 1||Engineers/ Officers|
|Salary||Rs. 24,900/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||11/02/2018|
A. Educational Qualification:
1. Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only) in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
2. Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
3. Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
4. Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2018.
5. Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of the above mentioned disciplines and should appear in GATE-2018 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply.
6. Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates will be eligible, if they have already completed (or are completing) the course requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech in one of the core disciplines advertised above and have completed (or are completing ME/ M.Tech by August, 2018). At the end of the programme, if selected in IndianOil, such candidates must have both BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech degree.
7. Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded Master’s degree in Chemistry (M.Sc or equivalent) (full time regular courses only) in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
8. Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
9. Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
B. Remuneration: Candidates selected as Engineers/ Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/-per month (pre-revised). In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time.
|Vacancy 2||Assistant Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 20,600/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 - 5 years||Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||11/02/2018|
1. Qulification: Candidates having M.Sc in Chemistry (full-time regular course only) will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Officer (Quality Control) in MARKETING DIVISION. M.Sc in Chemistry will mean M.Sc or equivalent degree either in Inorganic/ Organic/ Analytical/ Physical/Applied Chemistry. Candidates from other branches of Chemistry viz Bio-Chemistry/ Geo-Chemistry etc. will not be considered as eligible.
2. Remuneration: Candidates selected as Assistant Officer (Quality Control) will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 20,600/-per month (pre-revised). In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time
1. The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. Candidates have to ensure accuracy of their e-mail ID while registering their on-line application.The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
2. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.Candidates who are going to appear in final qualifying degree examination in 2018 may also apply. If such candidates are short-listed for interview, they will have to submit documentary proof of having completed all requirements of completing the qualifying degree (BE/ B.Tech etc) examination with minimum prescribed percentage of marks by 31st August 2018.
3. 30th June,2018 will be considered as the cut-off date for considering eligibility of the candidates in terms of maximum age and also experience requirement (for Assistant Officer - Quality Control for Marketing Division)
6. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but falling in creamy layer, will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will need to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of interview. . If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will
be considered as final.
4. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of selection process. Any candidate submitting false/ incorrect information shall be rejected during any stage of
selection process. Candidates may go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)”. In case any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to IndianOil at [email protected]
Important dates to remember
1. Opening of GATE-2018 (GOAPS) Website: Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission - Started on 1st September 2017
2. Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) website for printing - 5th January, 2018
3. GATE-2018 Online Examination - 3rd and 5th February, 2018 10th and 11th February, 2018
4. Last date of receiving ONLINE application by IndianOil - 11th February 2018
1. The selection methodology for Officer/Engineer will comprise of the following:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2018 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in GATE-2018 in the same disciplines.
2. The selection methodology for Assistant Officer (Quality Control), Marketing Division will comprise of the following:
a. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2018 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in GATE-2018 in the same disciplines.
b. Only GATE-2018 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in IndianOil under this advertisement. Score from GATE-2018 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
c. On the basis of GATE-2018 score, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of:
i. Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT)
ii. Personal Interview (PI) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
d. Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2018 examination. In addition, candidates will have to qualify through GD/GT and also PI successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
e. Final merit will be prepared based on GATE-2018 score and scores obtained by the candidates in GD/GT and PI. Merit will be prepared discipline-wise.
How to Apply
On-line registration for GATE-2018 examination:
1. The on-line application site of GATE-2018 will remain open till 4th October,2016
2. GATE-2018 will be on-line examination and will take place during 3rd, 4th,10th and 11th February, 2018. For detailed information on GATE-2018, interested candidates may log on to www.gate.iitg.ac.in or on the websites of IITs (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and IISc, Bangalore).
3. Candidates are required to apply/register ONLINE for GATE-2018 using GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
4. GATE-2018 admit cards containing GATE-2018 registration number will be available for printing from GOAPs website from 5th Jaunuary,2018.
On-line application in IndianOil:
1. After downloading the GATE-2018 admit card and receipt of GATE-2018 registration number, the candidates may apply to IndianOil ONLINE. The relevant link will be made available from 5th January, 2018 on the IndianOil’s website www.iocl.com.
2. Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2018 registration number.
3. Candidates must ensure that they fill in the correct GATE-2018 Registration Number in IndianOil’s on-line application form. Please note that only the correct GATE-2018 Registration Number in our application form will enable us to download your GATE-2018 score provided by GATE-2018 authorities. (Candidates may note that GATE scores of the candidates are retrieved from the database provided by the GATE authorities through software and in case of miss-match in GATE Registration Number, the score of the candidate will not be retrieved successfully. IOCL does not carry out any manual intervention to correct any mistake committed in filling-in the GATE registration number while applying on-line in IndianOil.)
4. Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they are entering while applying to GATE-2018. (For example, if the candidate is entering his name as Ravi Kumar Singh in the ONLINE GATE application, he must enter Ravi Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling) while applying to IndianOil ONLINE. He must not enter R K Singh or Ravi K Singh while applying to IndianOil). The candidates must fill-in the other information boxes correctly and ‘tick’ the appropriate box, wherever applicable.
5. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form. Candidate should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference. This print out of application should be kept in safe custody of the candidate. Candidates must not send this printout to any office of IndianOil.
6. The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2018 application form and admit card. If the candidate is called for GD/GT and interview, his/ her identity would be verified with GATE-2018 admit card and GATE-2018 official score card. 11th February, 2018 is the last date for receiving the ONLINE application by IndianOil
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|RBI Jobs 2017 - 623 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Across India||10/11/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HDFC LIFE Jobs 2017 - 200 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Across India||24/10/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist Officers Credit
|Union Bank of India Jobs 2017 - 200 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Across India||21/10/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
senior General Surgery Consultant
|BARC Jobs 2017 - 1 Vacancy||MS - Mumbai||15/12/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager
|RITES Jobs 2017 - 3 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Gurgaon||02/11/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
Chairman & Managing Director
|SECL Jobs 2017 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||26/12/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2017 - 5,192 Vacancies||B.Com, Diploma, ITI, 12TH, 10TH - Across India||03/11/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2017 - 310 Vacancies||Diploma, ITI - Across India||06/11/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Air Force Jobs 2017 - 132 Vacancies||12TH - Across India||05/11/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BPCL Jobs 2017 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||31/10/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2017 - 9 Vacancies||Any Post Graduate - Dehradun||04/11/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Executive Trainee
|NLC Jobs 2017 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Chennai||27/01/2018 SIMILAR JOBS|
|WAPCOS Jobs 2017 - 54 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||31/03/2018 SIMILAR JOBS|
Sales Inspector, Assistant Room Officer
|MPSC Jobs 2017 - 358 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Ahmednagar, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur, Nasik, Mumbai||27/10/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Technical Officer, Scientific Officer, More Vacancies
|UPSC Jobs 2017 - 64 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech - Across India||02/11/2017 SIMILAR JOBS|