Interview Only! Reserve Bank Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Part time Bank Medical Consultant - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 15,2020 10:01 IST
RBI Part time Bank's Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Part time Bank's Medical Consultant|
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||13/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Parttime Bank’s Medical Consultant
2. Eligibility Criteria: Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine. Applicant having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply. Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner. Applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 40 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
3. Remuneration, duty hours and other conditions: During the period of contract, a remuneration of Rs.850/- per hour will be paid. Out of the monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated asconveyance expenses. No other facilities/perks will be payable to the MC engaged on contract basis. The engagement is purely on contract basis. No superannuation benefits viz. Pension, Provident Fund or Gratuity will be payable for the engagement. No leave, perquisites/facilities would be admissible. If required to attend a dispensary on any public holiday, compensation @ Rs.850/- per hour shall be paid.Remuneration will be paid as per the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive. RBI reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time, change the duty hours as well as the dispensary at its discretion, in case it becomes expedient for administrative and operational requirements. Due to change of the dispensary, the number of working hours of the MC may change accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
1. To attend to the Bank’s dispensary as per the prescribed duty hours (or for longerperiod as may be necessary) excluding Bank holidays except days declared asholidays for purposes of half yearly closing and annual closing subject to the condition that the dispensary will not be kept closed for two successive days. The Bank reserves the right to shift the place of engagement of MC among the dispensaries as per itsrequirement. Further, the Bank may use the services of the MC at its other dispensaries in case of any need.
2. To give advice, prescribe medicines and administer injections free of charge to RBI Staff members in Mumbai including that of other officers on tour or visit to Mumbai their family members including dependent parents and also to the retired employee
members/their spouses who are members of the Medical Assistance Fund Scheme (MAFS) [referred to as visitors], who visit the dispensary. In case of urgency, the MC shall be available for consultation at his/her private clinic, any time and charge as per Bank’s Schedule of charges. This Schedule of Charges which is applicable to the Staff/Officers of the Bank would be made available to the MC on request.
3. To provide the facilities referred to point No. 2 above to the relatives of employees who have been permitted to reside with them in the Staff/Officers Quarters andfacilitate recovery of charges (as per Bank’s prescribed rate) from the employees for credit to the Bank's account from time to time.
Selection Procedure for RBI Part time Bank's Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020:
1. The Bank will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates. The Bank reservesthe right to raise the minimum eligibility criteria in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidate to be called for Interview. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not found eligible / not considered eligible for interviews.
2. Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination as per prescribed norms and other document verification process before being empaneled as MC on contract basis.
How to Apply for RBI Part time Bank's Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates may apply as per the format given in Annexure-I only. Application in a sealed cover should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001 before 1700 hrs. on March 13, 2020 (tentative). The sealed cover should be super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Can Fin Homes Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Senior Manager Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ECIL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Scientific Assistant-A Vacancies - 19,058 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ECIL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancies - 23,000 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ECIL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Artisan Vacancies - 17,316 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: SUK Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Course Co-ordinator Jobs, 32,000 Salary - Apply Now
MSSC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 7,000 Security Guard Vacancies - 17,000 Salary - Freshers Can Apply Now
Central Bank of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Director Vacancy, 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! AIATSL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 100+ Customer Agent, Senior Customer Agent Vacancies, 21,790 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! AIATSL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Executive, Assistant, More Vacancies, 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
10TH Pass Survey of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of For Motor Driver Cum Mechanic Vacancies - 63,200 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,481 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,127 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,019 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,603 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,638 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,613 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2288 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education