- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Recruitment 2020 »
- Teaching Fellow Jobs 2020
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Jobs 2020: 1 Teaching Fellow Vacancy for M.A, M.Phil/Ph.D Salary 50,000 published on 3rd June 2019
Last updated: Jun 03,2019 12:32 IST
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Teaching Fellow|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Qualifications: The desired candidate must have a first-class M.A. degree in Economics and/or allied areas. MPhil in the discipline will be preferred. Candidates must have an excellent academic record and proven interest in academic teaching. Prior teaching experience is not essential but candidates with experience in teaching/assisting at the graduate level program will be preferred. The position is best suited for those who are looking for careers in the academia.
2. Compensation and Terms: The term of appointment will be for the Monsoon semester 2019. The compensation will be Rs. 45,000/- per month with free hostel accommodation or Rs.50, 000 per month without hostel accommodation. The Institute gives top priority to the ongoing academic activities and does not promote leaving the offered position during an ongoing semester. To ensure this, a monthly deposit of Rs. 22,500/- from the salary of the first two months will be kept with the institute. This deposit will be paid on completion of the offered tenure.
3. Job purpose: The Department of Social Sciences and Humanities at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi) is looking to hire one teaching fellow (TF) for the semester beginning August 2019 in Economics area. TFs are responsible for helping faculty to deliver three courses in Economics and/or related quantitative social science disciplines, e.g. statistical research methods. TFs work as assistant instructors and their responsibilities include taking tutorials, helping students, managing TAs, preparing/conducting/grading exams and tests. They are also responsible for overall course administration. TFs may also be required to teach for a short duration in the absence of the course faculty.
4. No. of Positions Available SSH–1 (Economics area).
5. Reports to Course Faculty.
Duties and responsibilities:
2. To manage course-related labs
3. To conduct extra classes on the topics where students are facing difficulties.
4. To conduct regular lectures, when the Instructor is on leave.
5. Maintaining Office Hours to clarify course related doubts, out of class hours, tutorials etc.
6. To assist Course Faculty in making learning materials, assignments, answer keys and rubrics for grading.
7. To assist the Course Faculty in preparing exam question papers, conducting quizzes, mid semester exam, final exams.
8. To assist the Course Faculty in grading, taking attendance, distributing and preparing classroom material, setting up technical equipment, and attend to any other needs of the course.
9. To mentor and guide students in class-course projects. Assigning the rubric and grading the progress throughout the semester.
10. To provide extra support to weak students.
11. To perform academic/research activities as deemed suitable and necessary by the Course Faculty and the Head of the Department.
12. To participate in Department activities.
Selection Procedure for Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2020?
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walk in Interview! Sarkari Jobs: Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Lab Attendant Jobs, 12,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIIT Delhi Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Research Assistant Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Survey of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Motor Driver Cum Mechanic, 63,200 Salary, 10TH Pass - Apply Now
NABARD Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment of Assistant Manager - 1Lakh Salary Monthly - Download Application Form Here
NITI Aayog Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Library Clerk Vacancy, 63,200 Salary, 10TH Pass - Apply Now
IIT Delhi Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Scientist, 35,400 - 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Chennai Port Trust Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Senior Assistant Traffic Manager Vacancies, 16,750 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Jobs: IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Project Assistant Jobs, 37,600 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! IIT DELHI Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Project Assistant Jobs, 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Chennai Port Trust Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Personnel Officer Vacancy, 18,250 Salary - Apply Now
Chennai Port Trust Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Deputy Chief Engineer Vacancies - 20,800 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,431 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,935 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,206 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,396 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 13,925 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 15,758 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education