- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 »
- Permanent Commission Officer And Short Service Commission
Indian Navy Jobs 2019: Various Permanent Commission Officer And Short Service Commission Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E published on 19th June 2018
|Vacancy 1||Permanent Commission Officer And Short Service Commission|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 2,12,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||30/07/2018|
Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfil eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) Branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2019.
1. EXECUTIVE BRANCH
(a) General Service (X) - Any Stream of BE/B.Tech.
(b) IT - (i) Information Technology (ii) Computer Science Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering
2. TECHNICAL BRANCH
(a) Engineering Branch - (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & control
(b) Electrical Branch - (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Instrumentation
(c) Naval Architecture (NA) - (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
3. Minimum percentage on Joining INA. Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/B Tech or integrated course. The candidate failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
4. Physical fitness. In Naval Academy curriculum, a lot of emphasis is laid on physical fitness. You are therefore, advised to build up stamina/physique by physical training, sports, running, swimming etc. so that you meet the training goals successfully.
5. Promotions & Pay Scale:
i. Sub Lieutenant(SLt): PAY AS PER DEFENCE MATRIX - 56100-110700/ LEVEL- 10/ MSP- 15500
ii. Lieutenant(Lt) PAY AS PER DEFENCE MATRIX - 61300-120900 / LEVEL- 10B/ MSP- 15500
iii. Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr) PAY AS PER DEFENCE MATRIX - 69400-136900/ LEVEL- 11/ MSP- 15500
iv. Commander (Cdr) PAY AS PER DEFENCE MATRIX - 121200-212400/ LEVEL- 12A/ MSP- 15500
Address For The Job
Terms And Conditions
1. The selected candidates will be appointed in the rank of Sub Lieutenant on the date decided by the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy) [IHQ-MoD(N)]. The individuals who are granted PC will be entitled to a stipend equal to Full Basic Pay of the Rank, while those granted SSC will be entitled for a stipend equal to Half Basic Pay of the Rank, for the period from date of appointment to date of reporting at Naval Academy. This will be payable as a lump sum stipend at the time of joining INA, Ezhimala for training. The individuals will be entitled to normal pay and allowances from the date they report to a Naval Establishment for training or from the day the training commences, whichever is later.
3. Candidates of Short Service Commission for GS(X), NA, IT and GS (Tech) (Engineering & Electrical) will serve for 10 years, extendable further by four years in two terms (02 + 02 years).The extension is subject to vacancy/Service requirements/performance/ willingness/medical eligibility at that time.
4. Candidates of Short Service Commission NA & GS (Tech) may be offered Permanent Commission depending on vacancies available, merit, performance, willingness, medical eligibility and service requirements.
1. The eligible candidates will have to undergo Naval Campus Selection process. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. In case of excess candidates IHQ-MoD (Navy) reserves the right to further shortlist and fix cut-off percentage.
2. Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata between Dec 18 to Apr 19. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail as provided by candidates in their application form.
How to Apply
Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
(a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
(c) All relevant documents (preferably in original) date of birth proof (10th & 12th certificate), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and marksheets till 5th /7th semester of regular BE/ B Tech and Integrated Course respectively, BE/ B Tech CGPA to % conversion formula and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned for attaching the same while filling up the application.
(d) If any application with scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, it will be rejected.
(e) Print 2 copies of this filled application form which have system generated application number. Carry one copy of application during Campus Interview. Another copy of application is to be carried alongwith original documents/certificates as mentioned in Para 5(c) above while appearing for SSB.
(f) DATE OF OPENING – 30 JUN 18. LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – 30 JUL 18
(i) Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Candidates are to apply from 30 Jun 18 to 30 Jul 18.
(ii) Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your e-application.
(iii) Obtain signature of the Principal/Dean/HoD on the declaration given at the end of the application.
(iv) Only one application form to be submitted/uploaded by candidate. If candidate has submitted Duplicate Application, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of Selection process.
(v) Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
Government Sector related Jobs
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|ITBP Recruitment||496 Vacancies|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||8 Vacancies|
|RCFL Recruitment||163 Vacancies|
|BHEL Recruitment||412 Vacancies|
|Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|CGvyapam Recruitment||14587 Vacancies|
|DMRC Recruitment||13 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4049 Vacancies|
|IDBI Recruitment||40 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||870 Vacancies|
|Indian Railway Recruitment||142648 Vacancies|
|India Post Office Recruitment||8901 Vacancies|
|UPPCL Recruitment||4102 Vacancies|
|MSRLM Recruitment||1622 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||5000 Vacancies|
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||10TH - Jabalpur||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
USA Education Fair
|IDP USA||Any Graduate||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Staff Car Driver
|India Post Office Jobs 2019 - 9 Vacancies||10TH - Kolkata||25/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BARC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MSW - Mumbai||05/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
New Zealand Education Fair
|IDP New Zealand||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SAIL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|MTNL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||30/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Pointsman, Assistant, Track Maintainer
|Indian Railway Jobs 2019 - 56,504 Vacancies||ITI, 10TH - Across India||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager
|IDBI Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, CA, ICWA, M.A, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||08/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Homeopathic Pharmacist, Senior Resident, Full Time Specialist/Part Time Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 16 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||04/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Accounts Officer
|UIDAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, ICWA - Ranchi||10/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Senior Manager
|RBI Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Mumbai||03/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mehsana||28/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Accounts Officer
|UIDAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - Bengaluru|Bangalore||22/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||ITI, 10TH - Panjim/Panaji||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 32 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||05/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||Diploma, 12TH, 10TH - Vasco Da Gama||11/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|