Indian Navy Jobs 2019: 02 Group C Vacancy for 10TH Salary 56,900 published on 27th August 2018
|Vacancy 1||Group C|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 - Rs. 56,900/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2018|
1. Name of the Post: MTS(Ministerial) (erstwhile Chowkidar)
2. Qualification: 10th standard pass from a recognised Board/Institution, Note: 1. The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the SSC/Competent Authority in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes if, at any stage of selection, the SSC/Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates belonging to these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
3. Nature of Duties: Field security job. Checking of identity cards and defence passes at the access of main gate. Rounds of the perimeter of the unit during silent hours. Closing/opening of the offices. Switch ON and Off the lights of the unit, Jobs related proficiency of the post. Any other work assigned by superior authority, etc.
(b) The applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Particulars furnished in the application form should be correct in all respect. In case any false or incorrect information furnished by the applicant is detected at any stage, his/her candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to take legal action against him/her.
(c) The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification, experience etc will be determined as on the closing date of receipt of application.
(d) In case, the candidates working in Central/State Govt. etc., fails to produce the NOC when demanded, his/her candidature will not be considered.
(e) No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is filled appropriately at the relevant column in the application form.
(f) Competent Authority has the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice/unfair means or hiding any material information, misrepresenting facts or canvassing for candidature. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centers. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. All such candidates will be liable to be debarred from this examination as well as further examinations and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(g) Candidates are also requested to check www.hydrobharat.gov.in and www.indiannavy.nic.in website regularly till completion of recruitment for updates/corrigendum and any further instructions.
(h) In case of OBCs, the candidate is required to produce, on demand, a caste certificate (valid for three financial years) specifying that the candidate does not belong to “Creamy layer”. The certificate should be as per format contained in GOI DoP&T OM 36036/2/2013- Estt(SCT) dated 13 May 2014 and 36033/1/2013-Estt(Res) dated 27 May 2013.
(k) Armed Forces personnel applying for the posts should submit an undertaking as per GOI/DoP&T OM 36034/2/91(Estt(SCT) dated 03 Apr 1991 to avail age relaxation/reservation
(l) The vacancies shown above are provisional and may vary. The vacancies may be reduced/increased or even made nil without assigning any reason thereof. The recruitment process can be cancelled /postponed/suspended/terminated without any notice/assigning any reasons, at any stage.
(m) The scores and ranking of candidates in the recruitment examination will be made public through portal in accordance with DoP&T OM dated 21 Jun 2016. The options of opting out have to be exercised by candidates at the time of filling up the application.
(n) It is likely that the date, time and venue of examination for different posts may coincide in such situation; the individual has to opt for a particular examination as per his/her choice. Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the recruitment test as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. Indian Navy will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
(b) Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the recruitment test as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The concerned Authority (Navy) will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
(c) Without prejudice to criminal action/debarment from examination wherever necessary. Candidature will be summarily cancelled at any stage of the recruitment in respect of candidates found having indulged in any of the following:-
(i) In possession of Mobile Phones & Accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of the examination centers, whether in use or in switched Off mode and in person or otherwise.
(ii) Involved in malpractices.
(iii) Using unfair means at examination centre.
(iv) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means.
(v) Impersonate/procuring impersonation by any person.
(vi) Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with.
(vii) Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information.
(viii) Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination.
(ix) Misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall with the Supervisor Invigilator or Recruitment Staff representatives.
(x) Taking away the Answer Sheet with him/her from the examination hall or passing it on to unauthorized persons during the conduct of the examination.
(xi) Intimidating or causing bodily harm to the staff employed for the conduct of examination.
(xii) Candidature will be ineligible for the examination by not fulfilling the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
(xiii) Candidature can also be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment for any other ground which the Competent Authority considers to be sufficient cause for cancellation of candidature.
(xiv) You have to make your own arrangements for boarding and lodging etc., for the Recruitment Test as per date, time and venue of examination.
(xv) Companion, if any, would not be allowed to the venue or in its proximity. It is therefore, advised not to bring any companion.
(xvi) Candidates should check Admit Card carefully and bring out the discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the Invigilator before the examination.
(xvii) Candidates are directed to undertake the recruitment test at their own risk, i.e. after verifying that they fulfil the qualifications in the advertisement and admission to the test is purely provisional.
(xviii) The candidate must note that the verification of eligibility condition i.e. age, educational qualification, etc., with reference to original documents for only those candidates who qualify in the recruitment test, will be carried out by the Competent Authority. Unless the candidature is formally confirmed by the Competent Authority, his appointment to the post continues to be “Provisional”.
(xix) If a candidate fails to attend on the date and time indicated for examination of the advertisement post, his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
(xx) Calling for completion of written examination/pre-recruitment formalities does not entail any individual for appointment for the applied post. Candidature of any individual may be cancelled for the said post, if at any stage, it is found that the individual does not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised post. The decision of the Competent Authority/National Hydrographic Office, Dehradun regarding issuing of appointment order to the individual for the selected post will be final.
How to Apply
1. Applications invited from the eligible candidates by Registered/Speed post only, so as reach to The Chief Hydrographer, National Hydrographic Office, 107 A, Rajpur Road, Post Box No. 75, Dehradun -248 001((Uttrakhand) within 21 days from the date of issue of this publication. The last date for receipt of applications from candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands is seven days thereafter i.e. 28 days from the date of issue of this publication
2. The application should be in plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed format, affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self attested. The envelope must be clearly superscribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ‘MULTI TASKING STAFF(MINISTERIA)(ERSTWHILE CHOWKIDAR), and CATEGORY “___________” (i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC) and sent by Registered/Speed Post only to The Chief Hydrographer, National Hydrographic Office, 107 A, Rajpur Road, Post Box No. 75, Dehradun -248 001((Uttrakhand) alongwith self attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, Caste, Proficiency in sports etc. alongwith 2 recent passport size photographs(full Name written on backside) and 2 self addressed stamped(Rs. 6) envelopes of 23/11 cms size by Registered/Speed Post.
Government Sector related Jobs
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|ITBP Recruitment||496 Vacancies|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||8 Vacancies|
|RCFL Recruitment||163 Vacancies|
|BHEL Recruitment||412 Vacancies|
|Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|CGvyapam Recruitment||14587 Vacancies|
|DMRC Recruitment||13 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4049 Vacancies|
|IDBI Recruitment||40 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||870 Vacancies|
|Indian Railway Recruitment||142648 Vacancies|
|India Post Office Recruitment||8901 Vacancies|
|UPPCL Recruitment||4102 Vacancies|
|MSRLM Recruitment||1622 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||5000 Vacancies|
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||10TH - Jabalpur||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
USA Education Fair
|IDP USA||Any Graduate||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Staff Car Driver
|India Post Office Jobs 2019 - 9 Vacancies||10TH - Kolkata||25/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BARC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MSW - Mumbai||05/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
New Zealand Education Fair
|IDP New Zealand||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SAIL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|MTNL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||30/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Pointsman, Assistant, Track Maintainer
|Indian Railway Jobs 2019 - 56,504 Vacancies||ITI, 10TH - Across India||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager
|IDBI Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, CA, ICWA, M.A, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||08/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Homeopathic Pharmacist, Senior Resident, Full Time Specialist/Part Time Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 16 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||04/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Accounts Officer
|UIDAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, ICWA - Ranchi||10/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Senior Manager
|RBI Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Mumbai||03/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mehsana||28/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Accounts Officer
|UIDAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - Bengaluru|Bangalore||22/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||ITI, 10TH - Panjim/Panaji||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 32 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||05/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||Diploma, 12TH, 10TH - Vasco Da Gama||11/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|