Himachal Pradesh University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for 199 System Analyst, Assistant Librarian ,Public Relation Officer,Conductor ,and More Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 02, 2020 17:19 IST
|Post Name||System Analyst, Assistant Librarian ,Public Relation Officer,Conductor ,and More Vacancies|
|No of Posts||199 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||26/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Posts: System Analyst
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Application/lnformation Technology or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly the H.P Govt Physics/ Master Degree in mathematics/ economics/ Statistics or its equivalent from a recognized University; and Post Graduate Diploma of at least one year duration in Computer Application or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the
4.(on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 10300- 34800+5000GP
1. Posts: Public Relation Officer (PRO)
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Qualification: Bachelor Of Journalism and Mass Communication or Bachelor Of Public Relations or Bachelor of Public Relations & Advertising from a recognized University. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in and Journalism Communications or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Relations or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Relations & Advertising from a recognized University. Three years professional experience in Public Relations/ Joumalism/ Mass Communication in any Government Department/ Public Sector Undertaking and Newspaper/ Electronic MedW organization of standing gained after obtaining essential educational qualifications.
4.(on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 10300- 34800+5000GP
1. Posts: Librarian , Assistant Librarian, HPU Main Library Assistant Librarian, RC Dharamshala
2. No.of. Posts: 04
3. Qualification: The Educational qualifications for the posts at Sr. No. I go 3 shall be the same as prescribed by the UGC under Regulations 2018 and adopted by the University vide Notification No: 3-5/78 HPU(Genl.) Vol-V111 Dated- 19-01-2019 and 21-1 1- 2019).The candidate may also referred to UGC website i.e. http://mvw.ugc.ac.ip.
4.Pay scale: Rs.37400- 67000+10000AGP
1. Posts: Assistant Librarian,
2. No.of. Posts: 02
3. Qualification: Should be graduate in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized Institute with one year diploma or certificate in Library Science/ Library & Information Science from a recognized Board/ University or Graduate in any discipline with bachelor degree in library science! Library & Information Science.
4.Pay scale: Rs. 5910- 20200+ 2400GP
1. Posts: Junior Office Assistant (IT)
2. No.of. Posts: 37
3. Qualification: Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/ University. Matriculation from recognized Of School Education with one./tuo year's Diploma' Certificate from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) In Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES) as notified by Director General of Employment & Training(Govt. of India) from time to time or three years Diploma in Computer Engineering' Computer Science/ IT from a Polytechnic as approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE): Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 2S words r minute in Hindi.
4.Payscale: Rs. 5910- 20200+1950GP
1. Posts: Junior Office Assistant Accounts)
2. No.of. Posts: 37
3. Qualification: B.Com with 50 % marks from a University. Candidates having M.Com qualification must have passed B.Com at Graduation level.
4.Pay Scale: Rs. 5910- 20200+1950GP
5. Desirable Qualifications Training and proficiency in use of accounting software's like Talley 'SAP /ERP.
1. Posts: Language Teacher
2. No.of. Posts: 1
3. Qualification: B.A. with Hindi as an elective subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR BA with at least 50% marks •ssith Hindi as an elective subject and I-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR BA with at least 45% marks v,ith Hindi as an elective subject and I-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance saith the NCTE (Recognition Norms & Procedure Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR B.A. with at least 50% marks VGth Hindi as an elective subject and I -year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) special Education. OR Prabhakar (Honours in Hindi) with 50% marks followed by B.A. Examination (English and one additional subject) with 50% marks from a recognized University and M.A.(Hindi) with at least 50% Marks from a recognized University and I-year Bachelor in Education(B.Ed.)
4.(on contract basis) Pay Scale: Rs. 5910- 20200+3000GP
For More Qualification , Salary , Age , Fees , Kindly Refer The Official Website
1. The Candidates Must Read The I.iworta.vt Isstrcctio.vs General Instructions/other Terms And Conditions Carefully Before Uploading The Online Application Form For The Relevant Post.
2. The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this User ID and Password will be applicable for all future references/ correspondences regarding the written examination/ test, downloading Roll Nos./CaII letters for documentation/ entering fee detail, etc.
3. The candidate should enter her/his particulars i.e. Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Date Of Birth as per her/his Matric Certificate and uploaded scanned photograph and signature. The size Of scanned photograph should be less than 50kb and size Of the scanned signature should be less than 30kb only. Otherwise the application will not move to next step.
4. The candidates are required to apply separately for each post with requisite application processing fee. The candidates belonging to reserve category (for B category posts) from other state, their candidature shall be treated in General category only and required to submit full application fees of General category. Further, a candidate of reserve category willing to apply against Gen(UR) posts is also required to remit full application fees, if otherwise eligible for the said post under Gen(UR) category.
5. The candidates are advised to give their working mobile Number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Online Application (OA) and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers.
6. The candidates shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the online application forms to avoid rejection of candidature.
7. Date for determining eligibility of all applicants in respect of essential qualification and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application forms i.e.26-06-2020.
8. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage. The decision of University in this regard shall be final.
9. Onus Of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite essential qualifications by the stipulated date is on the candidate and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date Of issue of certificate / degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential qualification, NO extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidate to produce any certificates/ documents at the time of evaluation.
10. In respect of equivalent clause in essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement Of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
11. The selection process is annexed at annexure "A" of the advertisement.
12. Eligibility for vacancies in sub-category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norrns framed by Department of Youth Services and Sports, Himachal Pradesh.
13. Number of. post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time. The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the advertised post(s) or to call limited applicants for evaluation of documents/ personality test/ interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending written/skill test/ evaluation ofdocuments/ personality test/ interview etc.
14. In service (regular) applicants may apply along with requisite fee with information to their Head Of the Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. Such candidates are required to pioduce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer at the time of evaluation of documents/ personality tests/interviews etc..
15. If a candidate is registered with the Employment Exchange in Himachal Pradesh, she/ he should mention the Registration NO. in the Online Application
16. The shortlisted applicants are required to produce original documents and self attested photocopies Of educational qualifications, age, category and NOC from the employer alongwith the hardcopy of online application form at the time Of Evaluation/ Interview/ Personality test.
17. The applicants for the post(s) of Librarian and Asstt. Librarian mentioned at sr. no. I to 3 must submit their hardcopy of online application form along with relevant documents in support of the information uploaded in the online application by 26-06-2020 upto 05:00 p.m. However, the candidate residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Ladakh, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram Arunachal Pradesh, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District, Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District, Kinnaur Districts and Lahul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receiving of hardcopy of online application form shall be 11-07-2020 Upto 05:00 p.m.,
Mode of Payments:
1. The desirous & eligible applicants shall have to pay the requisite application fee online by debit credit card or internet banking, as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of online application. So another mode except online payment is acceptable (or application processing fee.
2. Application fees once paid wll not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application.
3. A candidate shall be eligible for appointment to Category-C post(s). if she he has passed Matriculation and 10+2 and for Category-D post(s). if she: he has passed Middle or Matriculation from any SchooVInstitutions situated '.Gthin Himachal Pradesh. Hov.ever, this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted applicants are required to produce original documents and self attested photocopies Of educational qualifications, age, category and NOC from the employer alongwith the hardcopy of online application form at the time Of Evaluation/ Interview/ Personality test.
How to Apply :
The applicants for the post(s) of Librarian and Asstt. Librarian mentioned at sr. no. I to 3 must submit their hardcopy of online application form along with relevant documents in support of the information uploaded in the online application by 26-06-2020 upto 05:00 p.m. However, the candidate residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Ladakh, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram Arunachal Pradesh, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District, Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District, Kinnaur Districts and Lahul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receiving of hardcopy of online application form shall be 11-07-2020 Upto 05:00 p.m., Date for determining the eligibility of all applicants in respect Of essential qualification and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application forms i.e.26-06-2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from HPU, please click on the Apply Now button below.
CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Palampur Recruitment 2020 - Project Associate Vacancies -14,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Defence Avionics Research Establishment Recruitment 2020 - Civilian Medical Officer Vacancies - 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk In Interview! ESIC Medical College Kalaburagi Recruitment 2020 - Junior Resident Vacancies - 76,000 Salary - Apply Now
CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Palampur Recruitment 2020 - Field Facilitator-I Vacancies - Apply Now
G. B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment Recruitment 2020 - Junior Project Fellow Vacancies - 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk In Interview! ESIC Medical College Kalaburagi Recruitment 2020 - Tutor Vacancies - 76,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk In Interview! ESIC Medical College Kalaburagi Recruitment 2020 - Senior Resident Vacancies - 92,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,469 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 30,826 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 23,907 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 8,546 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,050 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,892 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|SSC Recruitment||5897 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4186 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||180 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|National Board of Examinations Recruitment||90 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- RSMSSB Admit Card 2020
- Tezpur University Result 2020
- Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2020
- TSPSC Admit Card 2020
- Tripura Police Admit Card 2020
- UKSSSC Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Syllabus 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
- NHM Assam Admit Card 2020
- UPSC Exam Pattern
- MAHADISCOM Admit Card 2020
- OMC Admit Card 2020
- Indian Navy Result 2020
- MOIL Admit Card 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- GMH Tirupati Result 2020
- IBPS Admit Card 2020
- FACT Admit Card 2020
- TNPL Admit Card 2020
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Result 2020
- Assam Police Admit Card 2020
- SDSC SHAR Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- KCG Admit Card 2020
- MAHA TET Result 2020
- OPSC Admit card 2020
- HP Board Rechecking Result 2020
- COMEDK UGET Previous Question Papers
- DTU Result 2020
- LPU NEST 2020 Exam Dates
- IP University Admission 2020
- GUJCET Exam Date 2020
- UPCATET Exam Date 2020
- Tamil Nadu Paramedical Counselling 2020
- BHU Exam Date 2020
- HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2020
- JAIIB 2020 Exam Date
- KUK Result 2020
- AIIMS Admit Card 2020
- Gujarat University Result 2020
- TN 12th Std New Syllabus
- GUJCET Admit Card 2020
- MKBU Result 2020
- REET Exam Date 2020
- IGU Result 2020
- BAMU Result 2020
- CAT 2020 Registration
- Compartment 12TH Exam Date 2020
- AP inter Revaluation Results 2020
- Saurashtra University Result 2020
- TS POLYCET Exam Date 2020
- Bihar ITICAT Exam Date 2020
Latest Breaking News
Yaari Dosti Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Siruthai movie Online
Extramovies illegally leaks Coach Carter Movie Online
Gandhi Fer Aa Gea Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Raat Akeli Hai movie Online
Moviezwap illegally leaks Inttelligent Movie Online
Surya The Soldier Hindi Dubbed Movie illegally leaked on Filmywap
Utraan Movie illegally leaked on Kuttymovies
123movies illegally leaks Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi Movie Online
1337x illegal Torrent Website leaked Moothon movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore