Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - 132 nd Technical Graduate Course - 2,50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 28, 2020 16:04 IST
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||132 nd Technical Graduate Course|
|No of Posts||40 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 2,50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army
1. Post Name: 132 nd Technical Graduate Course
2. No of Vacancies: 40 (These Positions are available in Engineering Streams)
(a) Nationality. A candidate must either be : -
(i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
4. Educational Qualification for Applying: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in
case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate
i. Lieutenant: Level 10 56,100 - 1,77,500
ii. Captain: Level 10B 61,300-1,93,900
iii. Major: Level 11 69,400-2,07,200
iv. Lieutenant Colonel: Level 12A 1,21,200-2,12,400
v. Colonel: Level 13 1,30,600-2,15,900
vi. Brigadier: Level 13A 1,39,600-2,17,600
vii. Major General: Level 14 1,44,200-2,18,200
viii. Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Level 15 1,82,200-2,24,100
ix. Lieutenant General: HAG +Scale Level 16 2,05,400-2,24,400
x. VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG): Level 17 2,25,000/-(fixed)
xi. COAS Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
6. Cost of Training. The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training at Rs.11952/- per week till 30 Sep 2020, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a will be calculated on the Per Capita cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) apart from allied charges as fixed by the government from time to time, for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
Self attested copy of following documents alongwith their originals are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates:-
(i) One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
(ii) Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate and marksheet issued by the concerned Board of Education.
(iii) 12th Class Marksheet and Certificate or Equivalent Certificate.
(iv) Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree issued by the university.
(v) Mark sheets of all Semesters. (Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after submission of online application by the candidate will not be accepted for shortlisting for this course).
(vi) Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/Registrar of the concerned University regarding formula for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
(vii) A certificate issued by the Controller of Exam/Registrar/Dean of the concerned University or Principal of the College regarding cumulative percentage of marks upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture as per Rules/Guidelines of the University which is applicable to the candidate.
(viii) Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by 1st of the month of commencement of course (for final year appearing candidates).
(ix) Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he will submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
Note 1. Any ambiguity/ false information/ concealment of information detected in the certificates/ documents/ online application will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection and thereafter.
Note 2. The candidate should have never been debarred from appearing in any examination by UPSC.
Note 3. The candidate should have never been arrested or convicted by a criminal court or involved in any case.
Note 4. Candidates withdrawn from NDA, IMA, OTA, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy or any service training Academy on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply.
Note 5. For all queries regarding allotment of centres, date of interview, merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information, please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Queries will be replied ONLY through ‘Feedback/ Query option available on the website.
Note 6. Please read the Notification, tickers on website, Joining Instructions, Frequently asked questions (FAQs) and other instructions uploaded on the website thoroughly before submission of queries in ‘Feedback/ Query’ on our website.
Note 7. In order to avoid last hour rush and ensure timely response, queries received upto 03 days prior to closing of online application will ONLY be entertained/replied.
Selection Procedure :
(a) Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of selection centre, candidates will be allotted firm SSB dates by the system.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage 2.
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply :
1. Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
2. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
3. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments - Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
4. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
5. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
6. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day
7. Online Application Will Open On 28 Jul 2020 At 1200 Hrs And Will Be Closed On 26 Aug 2020 At 1200 Hrs.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.
ECIL Recruitment 2020 - Technical Assistant/ Scientific Assistant Vacancies - 19,864 Salary - Apply Now
Department of Women and Child Development Dehradun Recruitment 2020 - 110 Supervisor Vacancies - 92,300 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,487 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 30,722 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 25,519 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 8,121 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,002 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 6,282 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|UPSC Recruitment||1024 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||5897 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4186 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||180 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|National Board of Examinations Recruitment||90 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- ESIC Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- Gauhati High Court Result
- Mizoram PSC Result 2020
- DSSSB Result 2020
- HPSC Interview Schedule 2020
- AFCAT Result 2020
- MP TET Admit Card 2020
- DRDO Interview Schedule 2020
- SSC Result 2020
- BECIL Admit Card 2020
- UKSSSC Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Exam Pattern
- Bihar Police Admit Card 2020
- TSSDCL Admit Card 2020
- TSPSC Admit Card 2020
- Delhi University Result 2020
- Kerala High Court Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2020
- HSSC Result 2020
- WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- UPPSC Admit Card 2020
- KSP Admit Card 2020
- SMC Admit Card 2020
- KPSC Admit Card 2020
- HITSEEE 2020 Application Form
- Osmania University Result 2020
- DEI Entrance Test Result 2020
- Siddharth University Result 2020
- SGGU Result 2020
- CUEE 2020 Application Form
- WBSCTE Diploma Results 2020
- AIPMST Admit card 2020
- Kumaun University Result 2020
- MGU Degree Results 2020
- VITEEE 2020 Result
- Visva Bharati University Result 2020
- KMAT Exam Pattern 2020
- KMAT Syllabus 2020
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2020
- NIOS Class 12th result 2020
- NUALS Admission 2020
- MJPRU Result 2020
- KUK Result 2020
- Assam HSLC Result 2020
- RGPV Syllabus 2020
- VITEEE Counselling 2020
- Lucknow University Exam Scheme 2020
- JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling
- DDU Result 2020
- PTU Syllabus 2020
Latest Breaking News
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Virgin Bhanupriya Movie Online
Jalshamoviez illegal Torrent Website leaked Dil Bechara movie Online
Filmygod illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked The Expendables 3 movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Lootcase Movie Online
Yaari Dosti Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Siruthai movie Online
Extramovies illegally leaks Coach Carter Movie Online
Gandhi Fer Aa Gea Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Raat Akeli Hai movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore