UoH Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Personal Assistant, Security Officer, and More Vacancies Vacancies - 1,42,400 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 13:33 IST
|Post Name||Personal Assistant,Security Officer, and More Vacancies|
|No of Posts||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 1,42,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
The University of Hyderabad, a Central University established in 1974 by an Act of Parliament, invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for the following Non-Teaching positions on Direct and Deputation basis:
1. Posts: Personal Assistant (On Deputation)- 5 Posts
2. Qualifications and Experience: A Graduate from recognized University and certificate in shorthand (Lower Grade) and certificate in Typewriting (Lower Grade) from a recognized Technical Board along with Officers holding analogous post on regular basis or with Five (5) Years of regular service in Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-2 with GP of Rs. 2400) or equivalent from the Government Department or Universities/ Educational/ Research/ Teaching Institutions. The incumbent should possess an aptitude for drafting/noting in English knowledge of shorthand and typewriting, adequate exposure in handling computer operation such as usage and operations of P.C. rocessing. internet and e-mailing.
3. Level - 6 (Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400)
1. Posts: Security Officer
2. Qualifications and Experience: (i) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. (ii) Five (5) years of experience in Police/Para/Military Forces/Armed Forces of the Union and should have held post not below the rank of Assistant Security Officer or equivalent position in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-. (iii) Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License.
3.(i) Diploma in Security Operations/Fire Safety and Disaster Management from a University/lnstitute/reputed Organizations. (ii) Experience in handling emergency situations like fire-fighting, rescue naeement. etc.
4. Level - 6 (Rs. 44, 900- 1,42,400)
1. Posts:Statistical Assistant
2. Qualifications and Experience: (i) Post Graduate degree in Statistics / Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics from a recognized University/ Institute. Post Graduate degree in Economies /Mathematics/Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects / papers at degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
(ii) Two (2) years of experience in collection, compilation, interpretation and management of statistical data or research work in Statistics in computerized environment. (i) Graduate degree in Statistics (Hons.) from a recognized University / Institute. (ii) Four (4) years of experience in collection, compilation, interpretation and management of statistical data or research work in Statistics in computerized environment.
4. Desirable: (i) Exposure and ability to use statistical software (ii) Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations.Note: Selections will be made on the basis of W en Test & Skill Test on Computer
5. Level - 5 (Rs. 29,200 - 92,300)
1. Posts: Hindi Typist
2. Qualifications and Experience: Essential: (i) Graduation in any discipline with Hindi as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
(ii) Certificate in Hindi Typewriting with a speed of 30 w.p.m. from any Government recognized Institute / Technical Board.
4.Desirable: (i) Adequate knowledge in computer operations. (ii) Knowledge of English typing with a speed of 30 w.p.m.
5. Level - 2 (Rs. 19,900 - 63,200)
1. Selection: The qualification and experience prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for calling for Interview/selection process. Based on the academic performance, experience, bio-data, initial screening will be conducted. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without giving any reasons.
2. Pay & Allowances: Besides pay in Pay Level, carries allowances at par with Central Government employees wherever applicable posted at Hyderabad as per VII CPC norms.
3. Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by the University and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidates.
4. All the correspondence (call letter for written test/skill test/ interview etc) will be made through Email. Therefore all the candidates are advised to provide correct e-mail address and regularly check their e-mails for any updates from this University. List of shortlisted candidates and rejected candidates shall also be placed on University website on the following link: https://www.uohvd.ac.in/careers-uoh/ Assistant Registrar, (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 221, First Floor, Administration Building, University 46. of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 5
5. Incomplete applications without the self-attested copies of experience and all educational qualifications, without the application fee etc will be rejected.
6. The advertised positions are tentative, this may change at the time of final selection and University of Hyderabad reserves the right not to fill up the post, if it so desires.
7. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
8. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
9. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification for the post.
10. In case of any clarifications candidates can send email to [email protected]
11. It is for the candidates to ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the sam as per the instructions given in this regard.
12. Relaxations in Age and Essential Qualifications will be given to the SC/ST/OBC/Women/Widows/PWD categories as per govt. of India Rules. Relaxation also will be given to the internal candidates by the Competent Authority.
13. The upper age limit is relaxable to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe — 5 years; Other Backward Class - 3 years; and Physically Handicapped (PH) — 10 years (General Category).
14. Caste Certificate: The candidates should clearly state to which category they belong. They should also enclose a certificate issued by M.R.O. / competent authority as pmof to this effect, without which the applications will not be considered.
15. Ifthe SC/ST/ OBC and Disability certificates are in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates are required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same in English or Hindi.
16. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing them will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basic
17. Applicants willing to apply for more than one post must submit separate application form for each of the posts.
18. The eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of qualifications/experience etc. acquired by them till the last date fixed for receipt of filled-in applications.s of qualifications and/or experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
Selection Procedure :
The qualification and experience prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for calling for Interview/selection process. Based on the academic performance, experience, bio-data, initial screening will be conducted. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without giving any reasons.
How to Apply :
The eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (enclosed) duly following the instructions. The applications should reach by 5 p.m. on 30.06.2020 to the following address: (Hard copies of filled-in applications will not be accepted in person). All the correspondence (call letter for written test/skill test/ interview etc) will be made through Email. Therefore all the candidates are advised to provide correct e-mail address and regularly check their e-mails for any updates from this University. List of shortlisted candidates and rejected candidates shall also be placed on University website on the following link: https://www.uohvd.ac.in/careers-uoh/ Assistant Registrar, (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 221, First Floor, Administration Building, University 46. of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 5
No Objection Certificate on the Application itself. Attested copies of ACRs/APARs of the last five (5) years up to 31.03.2019. (if available upto 31/03/2020) Integrity Certificate. Vigilance Clearance certificate indicating that no disciplinary, criminal proceedings are pending or contemplated against the applicant. A certificate indicating major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years. Self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications (g) Applications received directly or without copies of APAR/ACRs will NOT be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UoH, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management Vacancies - Apply Now
IRCTC Recruitment 2020 - Vigilance Officer/ Assistant Vigilance Officer Vacancies - 1,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,653 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,315 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 27,814 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,670 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,353 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4439 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1048 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||121 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4182 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (22674)
- Hyderabad (194)
- Patna (4781)
- Bangalore (2597)
- New Delhi (6268)
- Pune (220)
- Chandigarh (106)
- Chennai (219)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3959)
- Lucknow (1159)
- Kolkata (1589)
- Guwahati (679)
- Jaipur (314)
- Mumbai (430)
- Ahmedabad (1442)
- Shimla (36)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (2)
- Other Locations
- NFL Exam 2020
- AIIMS Delhi Syllabus 2020
- South Western Railway Syllabus 2020
- TSPSC Syllabus 2020
- NBE Admit Card 2020
- Cochin Shipyard Admit Card 2020
- DTE HP Admit Card 2020
- NTPC Admit Card 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- RSMSSB DV Schedule 2020
- MCC Result 2020
- CUHP Admit Card 2020
- SSC WR Rejected List 2020
- KPSC Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- UPSC Result 2020
- HPPSC Exam Date 2020
- Tripura PSC Interview Schedule 2020
- Konkan Railway Result 2020
- HAL Result 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- SSC Western Region Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- VMMC SJH Result 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
- UPSC Cut Off 2020
- SGVUEE Admit Card 2020
- IUET Exam Dates 2020
- MH SET Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT Result 2020
- MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT CET 2020 Application form
- ASTU Result 2020
- JSS University Result 2020
- Panjab University Result 2020
- Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- Assam Agricultural University 2020-21
- NIFT Counselling 2020
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- FDDI AIST Result 2020
- IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- LPU NEST 2020
- HP TET Admit Card 2020
- GGU VET Result 2020
- JAC Compartmental Exam 2020
- KLEU AIET Admit Card 2020
- AUCET 2020 Application Form
- OJEE Exam Date 2020
- SMAT 2020 Application Form
- JEMAT Application Form 2020
- JKCET 2020 Exam Dates
Latest Breaking News
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Avengers: Infinity War Movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Drishyam movie Online
Bulbbul Movie illegally leaked on Filmygod
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Pencil Movie Online
Daaka Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Dil Bechara Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave movie Online
Raees Movie illegally leaked on Filmywap
Moviezwap illegally leaks Shivaji Surathkal Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore