ESIC Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Assistant Professor, 1,01,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 19,2020 12:14 IST
ESIC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,01,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
1. Candidates are invited for Document Verification which will be held on 05.03.2020 at 09:00 A.M. at Dean Office, Second Floor, Academic Building of Employees' State Insurance Corporation which is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India for immediate engagement of Teaching Faculty initially for one year, to be extended for another one year on satisfactory performance, with a minimum term of one year in respect of teaching faculty or attaining the age of 70 years whichever is earlier at ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical Colleqe. Joka. The number of vacancies and other details are as given below:-
2. Name of the post: Assistant Professor(1)
3. Educational & Other Qualification: Essential for Medical Candidates (i) A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act);and (ii) A post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or (MS) Master of Surgery or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline
4. EXPERIENCE: i. For the candidates possessing MD/MS degree from MCI recognized medical college: a) Three years teaching experience in the subject as Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in a recognized medical college either during the post graduation course or after obtaining postgraduate degree in the subject. b) One year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/Permitted medical college. c) Provided that in disciplines where the post of Senior Resident is not prescribed in the applicable Minimum Standard Requirements for the Medical College for 100 Admissions Annually Regulations one year experience as Tutor/Demonstrator/Resident/registrar after obtaining Post Graduate Degree in the concerned discipline shall be required .
ii. Equivalence of qualification of DNB (broad specialties) with MD/MS: a) Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in an institution which now run MCI recognized postgraduate degree courses in a given subject, their DNB qualifications shall be considered at par with MCI recognized qualifications that subject only. b) One year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/Permitted medical college. c) Provided that in disciplines where the post of Senior Resident is not prescribed in the applicable Minimum Standard Requirements for the Medical College for 100 Admissions Annually Regulations one year experience as Tutor/Demonstrator/Resident/registrar after obtaining Post Graduate Degree in the concerned discipline shall be required
iii. Additional training of one year for equivalence of qualification of DNB (broad Specialties) with MD/MS: a) Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in broad specialties in hospital/ institution other than mentioned in (ii) above, shall undergo one additional year of senior residency or equivalent training or research job in a MCI recognized hospital/ institution, provided such qualifications are notified in the Postgraduate Medical Education Regulations 2000”. b) One year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/Permitted medical college. C) Provided that in disciplines where the post of Senior Resident is not prescribed in the applicable Minimum Standard Requirements for the Medical College for 100 Admissions Annually Regulations one year experience as Tutor/Demonstrator/Resident/registrar after obtaining Post Graduate Degree in the concerned discipline shall be required.
5. Salary: Assistant Professor - Rs.101000/-(Rupees One lakh One Thousand only)
i. Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be interviewed.
ii. Application should be submitted in the prescribed format only. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
iii. Wrong declarations/ submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
iv. Opportunity of interview given to candidates will be on provisional basis.
v. The interviews shall be conducted at DEAN OFFICE (Academic Building), ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College, Joka, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700104. However, ESIC reserves the right to change the Venue, if needed.
1. Candidates found eligible on basis of application and document verification shall be called for interview through e-mail.
2. The ESIC reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage at its discretion and such decision will be binding on all conceed.
Selection Procedure for ESIC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020:
i. The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview before the Selection Board.
ii. Result will be displayed on web-site: www.esic.nic.in
How to Apply for ESIC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020?
The candidate should check his/her eligibility against the advertised criteria for the post before applying. Only eligible candidate should appear for the document verification with the following documents in original along with two sets of self attached copies on the stipulated date, time at venue mentioned.
a) Two sets of the prescribed application form enclosed with this notification must be printed on A4 size paper and properly filled up and submitted at the time of verification on the day of interview.
b) Two recent self-attested colour passport size photographs.
c) Two sets of self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of: (i) proof of age /Date of Birth(secondary exam certificate/admit card), (ii) Category (SC & ST), Category OBC and Category EWS in up to date Govement of India Format, Sub-category, (iii) Educational Qualifications: (Graduate, Post Graduate certificate, & any other),(iv)Registration certificate issued by State Medical Council/MCI (v) MCI recognized teaching experience issued by the Head of the Institute or Head of the Department, (vi) Research Publications in Indexed Jouals, (vii) Pension Payment Order (PPO), in case of retired employees from Govt. organizations,(Viii) NOC for in service candidate from employer (ix) service bond release certificate if applicable along with Original documents.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ESIC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Recruitment 2020: 37,600 Salary, Various Openings - Apply Now
BEL Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020: Trainee Publication Officer Vacancies, 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
WB Health Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Senior Medical Officer Vacancies - 45,000 Salary - Apply Now
IISER Kolkata Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Veterinarian Vacancies - 75,000 Salary - Apply Now
Bank Note Press Dewas Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Security Officer, 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
West Bengal WBHRB Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020: 300 Vacancies, 22,700 Salary, Minimum 8TH Pass - Apply Now
GRSE Sarkari Naukri 2020: B.A, Diploma Jobs Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies - Apply Now
Bank Note Press Dewas Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Security Consultant, 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 23,222 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 35,702 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,420 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 6,367 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 14,222 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,429 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||219 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education