- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 »
- Short Service Commission Officer Jobs 2020
Indian Army Jobs 2020: 55 Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Scheme Vacancy for Any Graduate published on 17th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 17,2019 12:13 IST
Indian Army Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Scheme|
|No of Posts||55 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 2,50,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||08/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
Ncc Special Entry Scheme 47 Th Course (Apr 2020): Short Service Commission (Nt) For Men & Women (Including Wards Of Battle Casualties Of Army Personnel). Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male and female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
1. Training. Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
2. Nationality A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
3. Vacancies: (a) NCC MEN. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only). (b) NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
4. Period of Probation. An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
5. Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be Cancelled.
6. Cost of Training. The entire cost of training at OTA is at Government expense. In case the cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his/her control, he/she will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 11,067/- per week till Sep 2019, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a. will be calculated on the Per Capita Cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his/her stay at OTA, Chennai.
(ii) Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
(iii) Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marks Sheet.
(iv) Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree.
(v) Copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
(vi) Copy of NCC `C’ Certificate (Not required from Wards of Battle Casualties). (vii) Certificate regarding CGPA conversion to marks (as applicable) and aggregate percentage from the concerned University duly specifying the rules/ conversion criteria/formula in this regard.
(viii) Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his/her result will be declared by 1st of Apr 2020 (only for final year appearing candidates). Candidates Are Advised To Read The Notification Carefully And Then Fill Up Online Application Form To Avoid Mistakes, And Thereby Rejection Of Application.
(ix) Declaration by the candidate of final year degree course that he/she will submit the proof of passing by 1 st of Apr 2020 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2020:
(a) Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email approx 2-3 weeks after last day of application. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis, upto a specified date, as notified on website.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Indian Army Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2020?
1 .Online Application Will Open On 10 Jul 2019 At 1200 Hrs And Will Close On 08 Aug 2019 At 1200 Hrs.Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.inClick on Officers Entry `Apply/Login’ and then click `Registration’.
2 .Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments i.e personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
3. After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates will take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after closure of online application on last day.
4. One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed will be carried to the selection Centre for SSB. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri 2020: Bharathidasan University, Recruitment of Project Associate, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: Shipping Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of Director Vacancies - 3,40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of Various Manager - Apply Now
Indian Coast Guard Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Consultant Vacancies, 42,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Jobs: Manipur University Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Assistant Professor Vacancies - Apply Now
Direct Interview! NESAC Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Project Assistant Vacancies, 16,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 15,465 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,820 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 32,867 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 6,927 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 20,237 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,609 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||8140 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
|Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment||6379 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education