MOIL Limited Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee / Management Trainee Vacancies, 1,60,000 Salary, Just Now Updated - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 18,2020 17:11 IST
MOIL Limited Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||MOIL Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee|
|No of Posts||36 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 1,60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Graduate Trainee (Mines)
2. Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
a. B.E./B.Tech Mining or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
b. Chemical: B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Metallurgy: B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks
Mineral Processing: M.Tech in Mineral Processing or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
c. Management Trainee (Material): Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/Institute MBA in Materials Management/ Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in Materials Management from a recognized university/Institute with minimum 60% marks
d. Management Trainee (Marketing): Minimum 60% marks. d)Management Trainee (Marketing) Marketing MBA (Full Time) in Marketing/Foreign Trade or minimum 2 years (Full Time) P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management /Foreign Trade from a recognized University /Institute with minimum 60% marks. Or Engineering Graduate (Full Time) with PG Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Foreign Trade with minimum 60% marks)
e. Management Trainee (Contract Management): Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent with MBA in Finance/Materials Management or minimum 2 years P G Diploma in Finance/Materials Management from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks
f. Management Trainee (Personnel/Welfare): P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with minimum 60% marks. Or P.G.Degree/Diploma (2 years duration) in IRPM/Master in Labour Studies from the recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks. Or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HR/HRD from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks. 2. Preference will be given to Law Graduate.
g. Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts): CA/ICWA/CMA from recognized Institute
3. Salary: Selected candidates will be placed as Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month as a consolidated amount during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period regularization will be in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- on probation for 1 year as per the rules of the Company. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Free Medical Attention, Contributory Provident Fund, Family Pension, Insurance Linked Gratuity, Group Superannuation Cash Accumulation Scheme (Defined Contribution), etc. will be payable. The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Company and also performance rating of individual.
1. Opening date for Online Registration of Applications Tuesday, 18/02/2020 : 18:00 Hrs
2. Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee Monday, 09/03/2020: 23:59 Hrs
3. Tentative date of Computer Based Online Test Sunday, 29/3/2020
1. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
2. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
3. MOIL, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
4. MOIL also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
5. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and MOIL will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
6. Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
Selection Procedure for MOIL Limited Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2020:
1. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
2. Test Cities: The Computer Based Online Test will be held Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune & Nagpur. Candidates may opt for two Test Cities from the list as per their preference and the same cannot be changed after the online form
is submitted. MOIL reserves the right to allocate any Test city or change the Test city opted by the candidate. MOIL reserves the right to add or delete any city(s) from the list based on the number of applicants
3. Computer Based Online Test: The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes (in one sitting) consisting of Objective Type question (MCQ) (85 marks) break-up of which is General Knowledge/Reasoning for 20 marks, General English for 20 marks and Subject Knowledge will be for 45 marks. Question paper will be available both in Hindi & English. However, in case of any error in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
4. Personal Interview: List of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the MOIL website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail Id as filled by the candidates in the online application form. The personal interview will be of 15 marks.
How to Apply for MOIL Limited Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2020?
1. Candidates to go to the MOIL website www.moil.nic.in click on the Recruitment click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
2. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non Refundable) Payment Of Fee Online From 18/02/2020 To 09/03/2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MOIL Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri: HBCSE Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Project Assistant Jobs, 28,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! ACTREC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Secretarial Assistant Vacancies, 12,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Kendriya Vidyalaya of Bhandara Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Yoga Teacher Vacancies, 21,250 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Kendriya Vidyalaya of Bhandara Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Computer Instructor Vacancies, 26,250 Salary - Apply now
Walkin Interview! Kendriya Vidyalaya of Bhandara Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies, 26,250 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Deputy Director, 15,600 - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Kendriya Vidyalaya of Bhandara Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies, 27,500 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Kendriya Vidyalaya of Bhandara Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Primary Teacher Vacancies, 21,250 Salary - Apply now
Walkin Interview! Kendriya Vidyalaya of Bhandara Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Sports Teacher Vacancies, 21,250 Salary - Apply Now
LIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 168 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies, 62,315 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,504 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,101 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 32,978 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,602 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,068 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,385 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education