- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020 »
- NIT Calicut Superintending Engineer Jobs 2020
NIT Calicut Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Superintending Engineer Vacancy - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 19,2020 11:08 IST
NIT Calicut Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||NIT Calicut|
|Post Name||Superintending Engineer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||13/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the post: Superintending Engineer
2. Educational qualification: B.E./B. Tech. in Civil Engineering with first crass or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC 7-point scale with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute.
i) Holding analogous post or
ii) With at least 5 years’ regular service as Senior Executive Engineer in GP of Rs.7600/- or 10 years’ regular service as Executive Engineer in GP of Rs.6600/- or equivalent; and
iii) 15 years’ experience in relevant field as Engineer (GP of Rs.5400/-) or higher level from CPWD, State Govt. or Semi Govt. / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organization / University / Institution of national importance / reputed organization under Central / State Govt. of which 5 at least years should be as Executive Engineer in the GP of Rs.7600/- or its equivalent.
i) Knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology / other relevant software.
ii) Proven track record of handling projects / consultancy in organization of repute.
iii) Experience of working with high tension lines, electrical maintenance planning and execution of electrical works or civil engineering, Designing and estimation, construction management etc., as relevant to his specialization.
General Terms and Conditions
1. All service conditions will be goveed by the provisions of NITSER ACT 2007 and First Statutes of NITs, framed thereunder, as amended from time to time and rules/regulations of the Institute/Govement of India.
2. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications and eligibility criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts and must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying.
3. The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for selection process based on the qualifications provided by the candidates which the Institute deems suitable for its requirements. The Institute may also include written exam or any other test the Institute deems fit in its selection process to assess the suitability of the candidates and screen the candidates in case quantum of applications is more.
4. Certificate in support of knowledge and experience should be in proper format, i.e. should be on the organization's letterhead; bear the date of issue; specific period of work; specific nature of work and salary drawn.
5. Persons serving in Central/State Govement, PSUs, and Autonomous Organizations must send their applications through proper channel. However, an advance copy of the application may be sent earlier to avoid procedural delay. No Objection Certificate from the employer must be submitted at the time of interview in case the application is not forwarded though proper channel.
6. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof, or it may amend any of the clauses as per orders of the competent authority. Similarly, the Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, postpone or cancel the recruitment altogether for any of the post advertised above or for all the posts without assigning any reason thereof.
Selection Procedure for NIT Calicut Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2020:
The Institute reserves the right to screen the candidates based on their qualification over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed to limit the number of candidates for written examination/interview.
How to Apply for NIT Calicut Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2020?
1. Interested candidates may visit the Online Application for Non-Faculty Recruitment2020 for detailed notification and to apply online. Last date to apply online is 20th March 2020, 5:00 PM. Completed applications, along with all supporting documents specified therein should reach the Registrar, at the address: The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus P.O., Kozhikode-673601, Kerala, on or before 20th March 2020, 5:00 PM.
2. Interested candidates must apply ONLINE only through the Institute website www.nitc.ac.in, through the link Online Application for Non-Faculty positions.
3. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication.
4. The last date of submission of the online application after filling all the relevant details is 13th March 2020, 5:00 PM.
5. The candidates are advised to download submitted application from Institute website (a copy will also be forwarded to your registered e-mail) and send the hard copy of the downloaded PDF of the application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by speed post/registered post/courier.
6. “Application For the Post of ___________________‟ must be clearly written on top of the sealed envelope. All the filled in applications with the necessary supporting, self-attested copies of certificates should reach “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NITC Campus P.O, Kozhikode – 673 601, Kerala” on or before 20th March 2020, 5:00 PM.
7. Rejection of application: Unsigned applications (each page of the generated application and all its enclosures should be signed), application without enclosures or in which the enclosures are not self-attested (copies of certificates enclosed in proof of your education, experience etc. should be self-attested), applications received without supporting documents, clear photograph, applications received after the last date i.e.20th March 2020, 5:00 PM (the Institute is not responsible for any delays or loss of application or its any enclosures in any part or full).
8. Applications should be in original and hardcopy of application along with the enclosures must be sent by addressing the same to “The Registrar” as mentioned Pt. 6. Applications in any other format (E-mail, Fax etc.) will not be accepted. The application must ideally be in a sealed cover with all the relevant enclosures stapled or tied together ensuring no paper comes apart or is lost before its receipt in the Institute.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Calicut, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Calicut University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Staff Nurse Vacancies, 30,385 Salary - Apply Now
Kerala SIDCO Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies, 28,000 Salary - Apply Now
12TH Pass Jobs in Kerala SIDCO Recruitment 2020: Sales Executive Vacancies, 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Bureau of Indian Standards Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 150 Scientist B Vacancies - 87,000 Salary - Check Eligibility Criteria Here!
Kerala SIDCO Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Audit Assistant Vacancies, 16,000 Salary - Apply Now
Kerala SIDCO Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Assistant Engineer Vacancies, 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
UKSSSC Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2020: 120 Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari Vacancies, 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,318 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 36,920 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 32,597 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,439 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 5,829 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 10,064 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||502 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education