IMD Jobs 2019: 05 Scientist E Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E published on 16th March 2019
|Vacancy 1||Scientist E|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E|
|Salary||Rs. 1,23,100 - Rs. 2,15,900/-Per Month|
|Experience||11 - 13 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||27/04/2019|
a. Scientist ‘E: Forecasting: Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized university in Physics or Mathematics or Meteorology or Atmospheric Science equivalent subject, relevant to the field with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level. Or M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science/Atmospheric Physics from a recognized university with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level.
b. Scientist ‘E: Instrumentation: Master’s Degree in science from a recognized university in Physics or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics and Communication with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level. or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics and Communication Engineering or any other relevant discipline in Electronics Engineering and Instrumentation with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level.
c. Scientist ‘E: Agriculture Meteorology: Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized university in Agricultural Meteorology/Agriculture Physics with at least 60% marks.
d. Scientist ‘E: Computer/Information Technology: Master’s Degree in science from a recognized university in Computer Applications or Computer Sciences or IT with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level. or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Computer Applications or Computer Sciences or IT with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level.
e. Scientist ‘E: Remote Sensing/GIS: Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized university in Physics or Mathematics or Meteorology or Atmospheric Science or Remote Sensing with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level. or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Remote Sensing or Computer Science or Information Technology with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level.
2. Experience: Eleven years’ experience in relevant field
a. Scientist ‘E: Forecasting: Doctorate in relevant field.
b. Scientist ‘E: Instrumentation: Masters Degree from a recognised university in Engineering or Technology or Doctorate in relevant field.
c. Scientist ‘E: Agriculture Meteorology: Doctorate degree in Agriculture Sciences/ Agricultural Meteorology/Agriculture Physics.
d. Scientist ‘E: Computer/Information Technology: Masters Degree or Doctorate in the relevant field from a recognized University.
e. Scientist ‘E: Remote Sensing/GIS: Masters Degree in Engineering / Technology or Doctorate in the relevant field from a recognized University.
2. Before submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to go through carefully the details of the post and content of the post on the website.
3. Submit online application well before the last date along-with legible and scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (ST/ST/OBC) certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate, No Objection Certificate in .pdf format not exceeding 500KB for each document/attachment without any password protected and corrupted pdf file. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded.
4. Please be noted that the online application form is not editable after final submission.
5. The applicants are not required to send hard copies.
6. A recent passport size photograph (scanned) should be in .jpg format (with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB).
7. Signature (scanned) should be in .jpg format ( with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB )
8. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application.
9. Incomplete application shall be rejected.
10. Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
11. In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form please email the queries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Applications should be submitted online through www.imd.gov.in in the prescribed format.
2. Applications that are not submitted in the prescribed format will not be considered.
3. The candidate's age should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on date of closure of application. Experience will be counted from the date of acquiring the essential academic qualifications.
4. The experience, relevant to the requirement of job or research or teaching will only be considered towards the total period of experience.
5. Doctorate degree in the relevant field will count as 3 years of experience.
6. Ministry of Earth Sciences/ India Meteorological Department reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof or vary the number of posts to be filled.
7. Travel: No TA will be paid by Ministry for attending the Selection/lnterview.
8. IMD will not be responsible for any other arrangements.
9. The names of candidates screened-in for interview before Selection Committee will be displayed at India Meteorological Department website.
10. Scientists appointed shall be liable to serve anywhere in India and outside India.
11. Application Procedure:
12. The entire application procedure is made online. Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, no objection certificates (from present employer, if working), scanned signatures, passport size photograph, etc. should be uploaded during the online application process. Passport size
(i) The essential requirements specified above,
(ii) Date of birth,
(iii) Completeness of the application in terms of providing accurate details and submission of the passport size photograph, and copies of the marks list, academic and experience certificates, signature,
(iv) Essential experience,
(v) Desirable qualification and experience as specified above,
(vi) Consistent academic performance at one or more levels etc. The candidates experience certificates should clearly specify whether they possess the experience / knowledge / skills / technology / software platform requested in the essential / desirable experience requirements against the post. The benchmark for screening the applications will be set by a committee constituted to screen the applications. The final selection of the Screened in candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance before the Selection Board. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/selected for appointment.
How to Apply
The last date for receipt of online application is 42 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in Employment News.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,573 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,165 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 20,092 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 15,283 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 19,034 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,043 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|Delhi Home Guards Recruitment||5700 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2605 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|KSP Recruitment||3041 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||1012 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Multi Tasking Staff, Lascar
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||19/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Law Officer, Dental Surgeon, Assistant Engineer
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 445 Vacancies||BDS, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Gandhinagar||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Contractual Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 35 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MS/MD - New Delhi||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 970 Vacancies||10TH - Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Gramin Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 2,707 Vacancies||10TH - Vijayawada||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist Cadre Officers
|State Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 76 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Advisor/ Associate Advisor
|Vizag Steel Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Visakhapatnam||17/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, Any Post Graduate - Begusarai||19/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Pashchim Champaran, Vaishali, Sitamarhi, Sheohar||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 116 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Baleshwar||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Ward Sahayika, Safaiwali, More Vacancies
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 22 Vacancies||10TH - Jabalpur||26/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Junior Resident
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, BAMS, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Cuddalore||24/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Post Graduate - Faizabad||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|