IMD Jobs 2019: 05 Scientist E Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E published on 16th March 2019
|Vacancy 1||Scientist E|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E|
|Salary||Rs. 1,23,100 - Rs. 2,15,900/- Per Month|
|Experience||11 - 13 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||27/04/2019|
a. Scientist ‘E: Forecasting: Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized university in Physics or Mathematics or Meteorology or Atmospheric Science equivalent subject, relevant to the field with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level. Or M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science/Atmospheric Physics from a recognized university with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level.
b. Scientist ‘E: Instrumentation: Master’s Degree in science from a recognized university in Physics or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics and Communication with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level. or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics and Communication Engineering or any other relevant discipline in Electronics Engineering and Instrumentation with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level.
c. Scientist ‘E: Agriculture Meteorology: Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized university in Agricultural Meteorology/Agriculture Physics with at least 60% marks.
d. Scientist ‘E: Computer/Information Technology: Master’s Degree in science from a recognized university in Computer Applications or Computer Sciences or IT with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level. or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Computer Applications or Computer Sciences or IT with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level.
e. Scientist ‘E: Remote Sensing/GIS: Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized university in Physics or Mathematics or Meteorology or Atmospheric Science or Remote Sensing with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level. or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Remote Sensing or Computer Science or Information Technology with at least 60% marks at the qualifying degree level.
2. Experience: Eleven years’ experience in relevant field
a. Scientist ‘E: Forecasting: Doctorate in relevant field.
b. Scientist ‘E: Instrumentation: Masters Degree from a recognised university in Engineering or Technology or Doctorate in relevant field.
c. Scientist ‘E: Agriculture Meteorology: Doctorate degree in Agriculture Sciences/ Agricultural Meteorology/Agriculture Physics.
d. Scientist ‘E: Computer/Information Technology: Masters Degree or Doctorate in the relevant field from a recognized University.
e. Scientist ‘E: Remote Sensing/GIS: Masters Degree in Engineering / Technology or Doctorate in the relevant field from a recognized University.
2. Before submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to go through carefully the details of the post and content of the post on the website.
3. Submit online application well before the last date along-with legible and scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (ST/ST/OBC) certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate, No Objection Certificate in .pdf format not exceeding 500KB for each document/attachment without any password protected and corrupted pdf file. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded.
4. Please be noted that the online application form is not editable after final submission.
5. The applicants are not required to send hard copies.
6. A recent passport size photograph (scanned) should be in .jpg format (with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB).
7. Signature (scanned) should be in .jpg format ( with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB )
8. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application.
9. Incomplete application shall be rejected.
10. Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
11. In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form please email the queries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Applications should be submitted online through www.imd.gov.in in the prescribed format.
2. Applications that are not submitted in the prescribed format will not be considered.
3. The candidate's age should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on date of closure of application. Experience will be counted from the date of acquiring the essential academic qualifications.
4. The experience, relevant to the requirement of job or research or teaching will only be considered towards the total period of experience.
5. Doctorate degree in the relevant field will count as 3 years of experience.
6. Ministry of Earth Sciences/ India Meteorological Department reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof or vary the number of posts to be filled.
7. Travel: No TA will be paid by Ministry for attending the Selection/lnterview.
8. IMD will not be responsible for any other arrangements.
9. The names of candidates screened-in for interview before Selection Committee will be displayed at India Meteorological Department website.
10. Scientists appointed shall be liable to serve anywhere in India and outside India.
11. Application Procedure:
12. The entire application procedure is made online. Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, no objection certificates (from present employer, if working), scanned signatures, passport size photograph, etc. should be uploaded during the online application process. Passport size
(i) The essential requirements specified above,
(ii) Date of birth,
(iii) Completeness of the application in terms of providing accurate details and submission of the passport size photograph, and copies of the marks list, academic and experience certificates, signature,
(iv) Essential experience,
(v) Desirable qualification and experience as specified above,
(vi) Consistent academic performance at one or more levels etc. The candidates experience certificates should clearly specify whether they possess the experience / knowledge / skills / technology / software platform requested in the essential / desirable experience requirements against the post. The benchmark for screening the applications will be set by a committee constituted to screen the applications. The final selection of the Screened in candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance before the Selection Board. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/selected for appointment.
How to Apply
The last date for receipt of online application is 42 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in Employment News.
Government Sector related Jobs
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||432 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||8400 Vacancies|
|TNPSC Recruitment||6972 Vacancies|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||2704 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||8785 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||500 Vacancies|
|India Post Office Recruitment||1838 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||177 Vacancies|
|Surat Municipal Corporation Gujarat Recruitment||555 Vacancies|
|SECL Recruitment||5501 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||778 Vacancies|
|NYKS Recruitment||329 Vacancies|
|Repco Bank Recruitment||55 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|BIS Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|HSSC Jobs 2019 - 697 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Panchkula||03/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Top Companies||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||20/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||10TH - Across India||15/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Overman, Mining Sirdar, Surveyor
|SAIL Jobs 2019 - 72 Vacancies||Diploma, 10TH - Dhanbad, Barddhaman||14/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
New Zealand Education Fair
|IDP New Zealand||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||20/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Welfare Officer, Environmental Officer
|KPCL Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, MSW - Bengaluru|Bangalore||02/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, More Vacancies
|Eastern Railway Jobs 2019 - 72 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, Diploma, 12TH - Kolkata||21/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||20/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Product Lead, Eco System Partnerships Lead, More Vacancies
|Bank of Baroda Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate - Mumbai||03/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||Diploma, PG Diploma - Guwahati||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||20/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, More Vacancies
|TNPSC Jobs 2019 - 6,491 Vacancies||10TH - Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Chennai||14/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Junior Resident, More Vacancies
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 154 Vacancies||MBBS, M.Sc, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
USA Education Fair
|IDP USA||Any Graduate||20/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Tutor, Junior Resident, Senior Resident
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 59 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma - Faridabad||26/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||21/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|OFB Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||MBBS - North Twenty Four Parganas||28/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 28 Vacancies||MBBS - New Delhi||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HSSC Jobs 2019 - 588 Vacancies||Any Graduate, 10TH - Panchkula||28/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Air India Jobs 2019 - 62 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mumbai||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Combined Defence Services Examination
|UPSC Jobs 2019 - 417 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Across India||08/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, DNB, MS/MD - Bengaluru|Bangalore||02/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellowship
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||10/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, More Vacancies
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 21 Vacancies||B.Sc, Diploma, ITI - Begusarai||02/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NIA Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Across India||10/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|