IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023 Project Associate vacancy online application form at iitrpr.ac.in - News
Last updated: Mar 15, 2022 06:18 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Rupnagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/04/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Project Associate to work in DST sponsored Technology Innovation Hub at IIT Ropar in the framework of National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM - ICPS).
1. Post Name: Project Associate (open)
2. Location: IIT Ropar, Punjab
3. Number of positions: 01 (one)
4. Type of job: Full time (on contract)
5. Duration: 3 years position. Initially for 1 year. Contract can be extended beyond three years based on satisfactory performance. Regular assessment (Half yearly/Yearly) would be done.
6. Necessary qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Food or allied branches and Master degree in an allied discipline with good academic record OR Bachelor's degree in Engineering or allied branches and Master degree in an allied discipline with good academic record Minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST)
7. Preferred qualifications:
Good knowledge of Agriculture/fisheries/agriculture machinery Practical experience in farming/agriculture/indoor farming/farm machinery design Design knowledge of automation, sensors, Cyber Physical Systems design, electronics, programming with cloud data etc.
8. Remuneration: Rs 31,000/- + HRA (as per DST norms). Suitable accommodation on institute campus may be provided based on availability.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/informed through email.
2. AWaDH reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post, or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. The committee reserves the right to place a limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/or interviews.
3. Documentary evidence in support of all educational and professional qualifications will be required to be produced when specified.
4. The committee can verify all the documents submitted by a candidate before the appointment, at the time of appointment, or during the tenure of the service. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/false the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated
Selection Process for IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023
1. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for online/personal interview.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/informed through email.
How to Apply IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023 at iitrpr.ac.in?
a. The applicant must send the following documents, as a single PDF file, ASAP via email to [email protected]
1. Subject line: Application for Project Associate
2. A cover letter informing why you think you are suitable for this position
3. Filled application form given in the following sheet
4. Copies of all the certificates and transcripts
b. For any related query, please contact [email protected]
c. Last Date for Application: April 04, 2022
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.