NITUK Recruitment 2020 - Registrar Vacancies - 1,44,200 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: May 13, 2020 16:42 IST
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
1. Deputation or Short Term Contract: Officers under the Central / State Governments / Universities / Recognized Research Institutes or Institute of national importance or Govt. laboratory or PSU.
2. Essential qualifications: Masters' degree with at [east 55% Marks or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/lnstitute.
3. Experience: i) Holding analogous post, or
ii) At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration, or
iii) Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institutions of higher education, or
iv) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the GP of Rs.7600/- or above.
4. Desirable qualifications: i) Qualification in area of Management/Engineering/Law.
ii) Experience in computerized administration/legal/financial/establishment matters.
5. Pay Matrix & Basic Pay: Rs. 1,44,200/-
1. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the opening date of applications failing which their application will be rejected. The Institute will retain online applications data for all including non-shortlisted candidates for only three months after completion of recruitment
2. Hard copy of online application without relevant supporting enclosures may be out rightly rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Request for individual acknowledgements shall not be considered. Those who want acknowledgement may send their applications by Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier.
4. NIT Uttarakhand strives to have a workforce which also reflects gender balance and hence, female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
5. Candidates should indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession who may be contacted by the Selection Committee for their recommendations. Shortlisted/Screened candidates will
have to arrange recommendations from these references, to be sent directly to the Director, NIT Uttarakhand.
6. Request for conduct of Personal Interview through Video Conferencing or in any other mode will not be considered. However, Institute may consider the same depending upon the situation due to outbreak of
7. The applicants are advised to visit the Institute website www.nituk.ac.in regularly. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the Institute website. Applicants/incumbents are requested to visit the Institute website regularly. The list of candidates shortlisted for further participation in the selection process such as Personal Interview etc. will be displayed on the Institute website. No separate communication /intimation in this regards shall be made by the Institute.
i) The waiting list may be operated within a period of one year from the date of Interview.
ii) The Deputation or Short Term Contract for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier, or as fixed by Govt. of India by orders issued in this regard from time to time.
iii) The relevant Recruitment Rules for Registrar is available on Institute website https://www.nituk.ac.in. The candidates are advised to refer the same before filling the online application form.
iv) All recruitment and pay-fixation shall be done by the Board of Governors (BoG) of the Institute, only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committees. The decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final.
v) The higher starting pay and /or Pay Matrix Level may be offered to deserving candidates on the recommendation of the Selection Committee and thereafter approval of the Board of Governors.
vi) The review of performance of incumbent appointed on the post of Registrar will be carried out by a Committee to be the constituted by the Board upon completion of one year of service of the incumbent.
vii) If the incumbent appointed on the post of Registrar completes his/her full term of five years in the Institute before the date of superannuation, he/she will be eligible to participate in the selection process for appointment for another term subject to fulfilling the conditions with regard to Educational Qualifications and Experience as specified in RRs
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates not eligible for any post mentioned in the above advertisement shall be disqualified. Scrutiny of candidates will be done on the basis of qualifications and experience only. All other requirements shall be assessed by the Selection Committee.
2. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Personal Interview by email only. List of the shortlisted candidates will be available on Institute website i.e. www.nituk.ac.in.
3. Personal Interview: Selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
4. Candidates are advised to bring Photo ID Card (Driving License, Voters Card, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Bank Pass Book with Photo). Candidates are further advised to bring all the original
documents for verification.
5. Last date for receiving of hard copies of Application form is 30-06-2020 by 05:30 pm. Institute may extend the last date therefore, candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates must apply ONLINE only through the Institute website https://www.nituk.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication.
2. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and send hard copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by speed post/registered post/courier to: The Director, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, ITI Campus, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174, India.
3. failing which their candidature will not be considered. Last date of online Application is 23.06.2020 upto 05:30 pm and last date for receiving the Hard Copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application format alongwith selfattested copies of all documents is 30.06.2020 upto 05:30 pm. The envelope containing the application be super scribed as “Application For The Post Of Registrar"
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NITUK, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Department of Women and Child Development Dehradun Recruitment 2020 - 110 Supervisor Vacancies - 92,300 Salary - Apply Now
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR Recruitment 2020 - Lab Technician A Vacancies - 81,100 Salary - Apply Now
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies - 34,800 Salary - Apply Now
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 - Sanitary Inspector Grade ll Vacancies - 92,300 Salary - Apply Now
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 - Data Entry Operator Grade A Vacancies - 81,100 Salary - Apply Now
Engineering Projects India limited Recruitment 2020 - Graduate Apprentice Vacancies - 10,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! ESIC Recruitment 2020 - Part Time Medical Referee Vacancies - 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
KPSC Recruitment 2020 - Warden, Library Assistant, Hostel Superintendent, More Vacancies - 70,850 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,458 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,366 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 24,159 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 8,539 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,048 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,879 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|SSC Recruitment||5897 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||35 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4186 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||180 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|National Board of Examinations Recruitment||90 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (21165)
- Hyderabad (273)
- Patna (1355)
- Bangalore (2460)
- New Delhi (2691)
- Pune (163)
- Chandigarh (75)
- Chennai (241)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (322)
- Lucknow (1135)
- Kolkata (3430)
- Guwahati (885)
- Jaipur (314)
- Mumbai (351)
- Ahmedabad (1455)
- Shimla (31)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (2)
- Other Locations
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Result 2020
- JIPMER Result 2020
- Vizag Steel Result 2020
- CDEO Admit Card 2020
- Admit Card 2020
- IGM Hyderabad Admit Card 2020
- NIT Hamirpur Interview Schedule 2020
- WBPSC Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- AIIMS Jodhpur Result 2020
- Karur District Admit Card 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2020
- TNPSC Result 2020
- TNPSC Admit Card 2020
- BIS Interview Schedule 2020
- IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020
- SSC Exam Calendar 2020
- WII Admit Card 2020
- RRB Exam Date 2020
- Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Answer Key 2020
- IBPS Admit Card 2020
- TNPSC Answer Key 2020
- MAIDS Admit Card 2020
- Jiwaji University Results 2020
- MG University Result 2020
- MP Board Date Sheet 2020
- JNU Admit Card 2020
- Uniraj Time Table 2020
- SGGU Result 2020
- BNMU Syllabus 2020
- BAMU Result 2020
- Punjab School Admission 2020
- Gauhati University Application Form 2020
- AUCET Admit Card 2020
- TMISAT Admit Card 2020
- Saurashtra University Time Table 2020
- Kolhan University Result 2020
- CLAT Admit Card 2020
- UPCATET Admit Card 2020
- HPU Result 2019-2020
- NIOS New date sheet 2020
- Calicut University Result 2020
- Madras University Result 2020
- JNU 2020 Result
- TamilNadu 8th Standard New Syllabus 2020
- TNDTE Result 2020
- JNUEE Admission 2020
- Punjabi University 2020 Application Form
- Pune University Result 2020
Latest Breaking News
Hdmovieshub illegal Torrent Website leaked The Assassins movie Online
Pagalworld illegally leaks Dil Se Movie Online
Alien Hunger Movie illegally leaked on Downloadhub
7starhd illegally leaks Siruthai Movie Online
Mp4moviez illegal Torrent Website leaked Mulk movie Online
Rajannana Maga Hindi Dubbed Movie illegally leaked on Afilmywap
Bolly4u illegal Torrent Website leaked Gandhi Fer Aa Gea movie Online
Tamilyogi illegally leaks John Carter Tamil Dubbed Movie Online
Great Grand Masti Movie illegally leaked on 9xmovies
Khatrimaza illegal Torrent Website leaked Suck Me Shakespeer 3 movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore