Indian Army Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Soldier - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 21,2020 09:52 IST
Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post: i) Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), ii) Soldier Technical, iii) Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
2. Minimum Physical QR: Height (CM) - i) 163, ii) 163, iii) 162, Weight(Kg) - i) 48, ii) 48, iii) 48, Chest(CM) - i) 77 (+ 5 CM expansion), ii) 77 (+ 5 CM expansion), iii) 77 (+ 5 CM expansion)
3. Education QR: i) Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
Class 10TH/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33 % in each subject. For Boards following grading system Minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33 % and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
ii) Soldier Technical
10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
iii) Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60 % marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts /Book Keeping in class 12th is mandatory.
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
3. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law
4. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or given wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
5. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
1. Admit Card
3. Education Certificate
4. Bonafide Himachal / Native Domicile Certificate
5. Dogra Class & Caste Certificate
6. Religion Certificate
7. School Character Certificate
8. Character Certificate
9. Unmarried Certificate
10. Relationship Certificate
11. Sports Certificate.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2020:
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO, Shimla (HP) after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH / BH.
Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
How to Apply for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2020?
Army recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Districts Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh from 16 April to 25 April 2020 at PRITHI Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushar, Shimla (HP) for Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), Soldier Technical (Sol Tech) and Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (Sol CLK/ SKT) category. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 16 February 2020 to 31 March 2020. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 31 March 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.
HP Tourism Development Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineer Civil Vacancies - 34,800 Salary - Apply Before 16th March 2020
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Member Secretary Vacancy - Apply Now
CSKHPKV Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Senior Research Fellow Vacancy, 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! ESIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Various Openings, 67,700 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! ESIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Various Openings, 82,000 Salary - Apply Now
HPPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Tehsil Welfare Officer Vacancies, 34,800 Salary - Apply Now
UPSC Sarkari Naukuri Recruitment 2020: Various Scientist Vacancy - BE/ B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering Candidates Can Apply
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Junior Scientific Officer Vacancy PDF Notification Just Now Released - Check Jobs Details, Salary Here
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 23,817 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 29,328 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 31,023 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,494 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,008 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 12,460 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education