IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023 Project Technical Supervisor vacancy online application form at iitk.ac.in - News
Last updated: Mar 12, 2022 10:44 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Project Technical Supervisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 19,200 - Rs. 48,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kanpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/04/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications are invited for the following temporary & contractual post to work as Project Technical Supervisor in the project "Facility Management of Computer Labs". The details of the position and required qualification and experience of applicant are given below:
1. Post: Project Technical Supervisor
2. Minimum Qualification and post Qualification Experience: B.Sc. (CS/IT) + 8 years of experience in IT Or 3 Years Engg. Diploma (CS/IT/EE) + 8 Years of experience in IT
3. Desirable Qualification and Experience:
Over 6 Years of IT experience in higher education institutes like IITs, IIMs, NITs etc. Knowledge of computer hardware and software troubleshooting. Experience in managing large computer labs with large number of specialized application software. Update/modify/install software on large number of computers in short time via cloning.
4. Nature of work: The candidate’s profile along with tasks and responsibilities will include:
a. Installation, upgrade, support and troubleshooting of various operating systems Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of printers Configuring & troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook & other email clients.
b. Experience in Systems Administration, Hardware Maintenance and LAN Implementation. Installation, Maintenance and operation of servers, PCs and Networking Components. Installation and Configuration of Application Software of education like MATLAB, Aspen, Autodesk software
c. Resolving problems of Faculty, Staff and Students regarding operating system and application software either in the labs or in other departments in IIT Kanpur.
5. Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000/- per month based on qualification and experience
6. Duration of appointment: one year (extendible, on yearly basis, based on performance)
7. Number of positions: One (1)
8. Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2022/12
Selection Process for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
How to Apply IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023 at iitk.ac.in?
1. Please note that the labs operate from 8AM to 2AM on all days including Saturdays and Sundays except on some selected holidays as declared. The selected persons would be required to work in day shift (8AM to 5PM) or night shift (5PM to 2AM).
2. Interested candidates are requested to apply with latest CV and on form available on DOAD-IP-203.
3. The application along with self-attested copies of relevant education qualification and experience may be submitted by 04 April 2022, 05:00 PM in a sealed envelope superscribed "Application for the post of Project Technical Supervisor"to the undersigned:
4. Dean of Digital Infrastructure & Automation, Computer Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.