IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023 Project Assistant vacancy online application form at iitk.ac.in - News
Last updated: Mar 11, 2022 02:35 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 10,800 - Rs. 27,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kanpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications are invited for the Position of Project Assistant to work in the project Title, " Agnostic Strategies for cyber-phySIcal attacks quantification and mitigation in power Networks (ASSIGN)".
1. Post Name: Project Assistant
a. Graduate (B.A./B.Sc/B.Com./BBA/BCA/BTech) Should be familiar with website development and social media management. Provide office/lab level support and will be responsible for its record keeping and upkeep. The person should have preferably enough prior experience on similar job.
3. Salary Range: Rs. 10800-900-27000
4. Number of Position: One (1)
5. Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/065
Selection Process for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023
Short-listed applicants will be called for an online interview over a suitable videoconferencing platform. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
How to Apply IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023 at iitk.ac.in?
1. Application should be sent via email at [email protected] (with subject line clearly stating - "ASSIGN: Position Applied for Project Assistant").
2. The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned, one page write-up about the candidate's experience, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
3. The last date for sending the application is 31st March 2022.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.