RBI Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Banks Medical Consultant Vacancy, MBBS - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 25,2020 14:59 IST
RBI Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Banks Medical Consultant|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||16/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
1. Name of Post: Banks Medical Consultant
(i) The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
(ii) The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
(iii) The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the aforementioned locations.
(iv) The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
(v) The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 (three) years. There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract.
(i) ₹ 850/- per hour valid for the entire period of contract i.e., three years.
(ii) Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹1000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses.
Terms and Conditions
1. The contract to be entered into with the Bank will be valid for a period of 3 years from the date of coming into force of the contract. There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract.
2. It will be the duty of the BMC to attend to any one or more of the dispensaries as decided by the Bank during the duty hours as mentioned above (or for longer period as may be decided by the Bank) excluding Bank holidays except days declared as holidays for the purposes of half-yearly closing and annual closing subject to the condition that the dispensary will not be kept closed for two successive days. The Bank may use the services of the BMC beyond the duty hours as mentioned above, depending on the necessity.
3. It will be the duty of the BMC to give advice free of charge, prescribe medicines and administer injections free of charge to the members of the staff including touring staff of the Bank, the members of their families including dependent parents and retired employee members/their spouses who are members of the Medical Assistance Fund Scheme, who present themselves during prescribed time (the timings and/or duration may be changed as and when considered necessary by the Bank). It will be the duty of the BMC to be available for consultation at his/ her private clinic in urgent cases in respect of employees of the Bank at any time with charges at the rate prescribed in the schedule of the Bank. The schedule of charges applicable to the Officers/Staff of the Bank would be made available by the Bank to the BMC on request.
4. It will be the duty of the BMC to perform duties similar to those of a General Medical Practitioner irrespective of whatever qualifications (post-graduate or other medical qualifications) are possessed/may be acquired in future by him/her. It will be the duty of the BMC to ensure that the qualifications that are held or acquired in future by him/her do not restrict him/her in any manner from rendering the services required of a General Medical Practitioner. If as per any stipulation of the Indian Medical Association, the qualifications that are held or acquired by the BMC, as the case may be, come into conflict with the Bank's requirements as indicated above, to work as a general practitioner, the BMC will be required to ensure that no liability or responsibility on this account devolves on the Bank under any circumstances and the BMC shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Bank at all times against the same. The liabilities of the BMC will be that of an independent contractor and not that of an agent of the Bank.
5. The remuneration of BMC is fixed at Rs. 850/- per hour. However, the Bank reserves the right to review the remuneration from time-to-time. The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis and out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs. 1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses. Further, no superannuation benefits viz. pension, provident fund or gratuity will be payable to the BMC, no leave would be admissible to the BMC, no perquisites/facilities also would be made available. Taxes on the income of the BMC would be deducted at sources as per extant rates and Govement notifications.
6. The engagement of BMC under the contract is on temporary basis and no claim shall lie for regular employment on that basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees of the Bank. The contract will be terminable by either side on issue of three months’ notice or payment of three months’ remuneration in lieu thereof.
Selection Procedure for RBI Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020:
1. The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who will not be called for the interview.
2. The shortlisted applicants after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before entering into contract with the Bank for rendering services as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC). The cost of these medical tests will have to be boe by the applicants.
3. The candidate selected for the post will be appointed subject to his/her being found medically fit and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex-I and Code of Conduct as per Annex-II.
4. The selected applicant shall have to sign an agreement with the Bank before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.
How to Apply for RBI Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020?
The application from eligible candidates should reach The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar– 751001 on or before March 16, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri: NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Research Associate Jobs, 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sambalpur University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Professor Vacancies - 2,18,200 Salary - Apply Now
Sambalpur University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Associate Professor Vacancies - 2,17,100 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Deputy Director, 15,600 - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
LIC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 168 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies, 62,315 Salary - Apply Now
Sambalpur University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies - 1,82,400 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ILS Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Laboratory Technician Vacancies - 14,000 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ILS Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Laboratory Technician Vacancies - 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,504 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,101 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 32,978 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,602 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,068 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,385 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education