IIT Jammu Recruitment 2020: Apply For Project Officer Vacancy - Rs. 50,000 - 70,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 14,2020 16:43 IST
|Company Name||IIT Jammu|
|Post Name||Project Officer|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 70,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||28/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the post: Project Officer
2. Pay: Rs. 50,000-70,000/- per month (Consolidated).
3. Eligibility Criteria:
(i) Ph.D. Degree (awarded) in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Sciences/Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute. OR Master Degree in Environmental Engineering / Environmental Sciences / Chemistry or equivalent qualification in appropriate field with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum three years of relevant experience in NABL / accredited laboratory / research facility / industry.
(ii) Preference will be given to those who have hands-on experience with equipment such as GC-MS, HPLC, Spectrophotometer, Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer, etc.
4. Key responsibilities: The Project Officer (PO) will be responsible for setting up and maintaining the water testing lab facility and assist the students in conducting the experiments. He/she will also assist faculty members in conducting field/site tests/sampling, if required.
1. RRB Railway Recruitment 2020: 10,000+ Junior Clerk, Junior Engineer, More vacancies Across India - Apply Now
2. Post Office Recruitment 2020: various vacancies - 10TH Pass - Upto 69,200 Salary - Apply Now
3. BHEL Recruitment 2020: 800+ Various Vacancies Across India - Apply Now
4. Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 6,060 Apprentice Vacancies
2. The engagement shall be purely on outsource basis through manpower outsourcing agency of the Institute and period of engagement shall be purely dependent on the requirement of the Institute. The salary will be paid through Manpower agency contracted by IIT Jammu. Please note that this is purely a temporary appointment, and selection does not entitle for any claim what-so-ever of permanency or regularization against any regular post or any vacancy arising in future in this or any other cadre/post on the basis of this service.
3. The Institute can fix the consolidated salary lower/ higher than the given range.
4. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority and Promotion etc. from this contract appointment will be admissible.
5. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Trade Test/Interaction evaluation. Mere qualifications may not ensure short-listing and Institute may apply higher than minimum cut off criteria to ensure reasonable number of candidates. The Candidate needs to bring all the original documents for verification during Trade Test/Interaction.
How to Apply
(ii) For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit: https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in
(iii) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
(iv) For any queries and information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(v) For further information, visit IIT Jammu website https://iitjammu.ac.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from IIT Jammu, please click on the Apply Now button below.
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2020: Chief General Manager Vacancies : 1,44,200 - 2,18,200 Salary: Apply Now
SBI Jobs 2020: 2 Senior Special Executive, Senior Executive Vacancy for M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, B.Tech/B.E published on 23rd January 2020
SBI Recruitment 2020: 31,705 - 45,950 Salary - Specialist Cadre Officers Posts, Check job details here
IIT Jammu Recruitment 2020: 35,400 - 2,18,200 Salary - Engineer, Assistant, More Vacancies - Apply Now
Central University of Jammu Jobs 2020: 19,900 - 1,12,400 Salary - Lower Division Clerk, Assistant, More Vacancies - Apply Now
METRO RAIL Recruitment 2020: Jaipur Metro Job Notification - Various Junior Engineer, Train Operator, More Vacancies - 37,856 Salary - Apply Now
BECIL Recruitment 2020: 17,924 - 35,000 Salary - Junior Technician, Assistant, More Vacancies - Apply Now
BEML Limited Recruitment 2020: Chairman and Managing Director Vacancies: 2,00,000 - 3,70,000 Salary: Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 28,168 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 43,748 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 43,549 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,667 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 28,393 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,694 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|TRB Recruitment||Various Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||639 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||130 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||277 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education