IIT Bombay Jobs 2020: 1 Public Health Officer Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech published on 2nd July 2019
Last updated: Jul 02,2019 15:09 IST
|Company Name||IIT Bombay|
|Post Name||Public Health Officer|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||22/07/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Essential Qualifications and Experience: B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering (with Environmental / Public Health Engineering as a subject) with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of six years after the qualifying degree, out of which three years should be at Level 7 (44900-142400) or one year should be at Level 8 (47600-151100) or equivalent. For applicants with M.Tech. / M.E. degree, the normal duration of the Master's program would be counted towards experience.
2. Relevant Experience: Supervision of housekeeping works, waste disposal and biomethanation plant maintenance in large residential colonies/office and commercial complexes; exposure to mechanized cleaning equipment operation and maintenance.
3. Job Profile: The Public Health Officer is responsible for coordinating housekeeping activities in the entire campus (all academic / hostel / residential areas both within and external), waste collection and disposal, vermicomposting plants and Biomethanation plants.
2. The applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and only short-listed candidates will be called for selection process. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for further selection process.
3. Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit by short-listing the application based on academic performance and / or relevance of experience.
4. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) not to fill any of the advertised positions (b) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of selection from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
5. This job is identified suitable for OH (OA, OL, OAL). Only such person who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability, would be eligible for reservation. Candidate has to submit relevant disability certificate as prescribed under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act.
How to Apply
1. The date of closing the online application interface is 22.07.2019.
2. Outstation candidates called for final interview will be reimbursed air fare by economy class (by Air India only) to the Institute and back from city of your residence (in India) by the shortest route on production of the proof of onward journey and return journey (Photocopy of the ticket/ receipt and the Boarding Pass for onward journey). Fare will not be paid on the spot, but will be reimbursed subsequently.
WALK IN INTERVIEW!!! ACTREC Recruitment 2020: Coordinator Vacancy - 21,100 - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Direct Interview! Shipping Corporation of India Limited CS Trainee Recruitment 2020: Check More Details Here
District Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2020: Office Assistants ,Data Entry Operator and More Vacancies: 10,000 - 50,000 Salary: Check More Details Here
WALK IN INTERVIEW!!! IISER Pune Recruitment 2020: 35,000 - 40,000 Salary - Various Vacancy - Apply Now
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020: 50,000 - 1,60,000 Salary - Various Manager Vacancies - Apply Now
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Various Engineer,Officers, More Vacancies - 15,600 - 67,000 Salary - Apply Now
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020 - 10TH pass candidates can apply - various Jobs, check Job details Here
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,447 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 42,329 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 55,075 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 18,039 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 38,791 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 18,250 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||843 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||130 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education