IISER Pune Recruitment 2020: Various Vacancy - Rs. 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 13,2020 19:17 IST
|Company Name||IISER Pune|
|Post Name||Research Scientist|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||27/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the post: Research Scientist
2. Qualifications: Ph. D. in Physical Chemistry or Biochemistry. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
3. Preference: Candidates having hands on experience in using chemical synthesis and analysis tools will be preferred.
4. Job requirement: Synthesis and characterization of carbon forms and application development.
5. Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
6. Consolidated emoluments:
(i) Rs.40,000/- per month.
(ii) Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Research Assistant and paid Rs. 25,000/- per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Also Read: MGVCL Recruitment 2020: Apply online for 246 posts
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
4. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
6. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
7. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply
2. List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time, and venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
3. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from IISER Pune, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Executive Engineer Vacancies - 10,750 - 16,750 Salary - Apply Soon
Namakkal District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Office Assistant Posts, Check eligibility criteria - Apply Soon
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2020: 240 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector - 37,600 - 1,22,700 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,734 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 44,245 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 45,795 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 23,017 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 30,959 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 19,385 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|RPSC Recruitment||620 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||537 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
|Revenue Department Recruitment||2174 Vacancies|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment||320 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education