IISER Pune Jobs 2020 - Postdoctoral Fellow vacancies - 36,000 - 38,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 02,2020 15:37 IST
|Company Name||IISER Pune|
|Post Name||Postdoctoral Fellow|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 - Rs. 38,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Post: Post-Doctoral Fellow
2. No. of posts 01
3. Name of the Project “Centre of Excellence in Epigenetics (Phase II)”
4. Minimum Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Life Sciences from a recognized university / institute with consistently excellent academic record and relevant research experience as evidenced from thesis work carried out in a reputed scientific institution and / or publications. Ph.D. Degree should be awarded no earlier than July 2017. Candidates who have submitted thesis may also apply.
5. Preference Candidate with hands on experience in biochemistry including recombinant protein expression and purification, and / or advanced molecular biology techniques including quantitative RT-PCR, ChIP and NGS library preparation; practical experience in protein chemistry, immunohistochemistry and confocal microscopy will be preferred. Candidate should have published at least one first author article in peer-reviewed journals in relevant fields
6. Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
7. Consolidated emoluments 1) Rs. 36,000/- + 24% - Rs. 38,000/- + 24% HRA per month depending upon the experience. 2) Candidates who have submitted their thesis but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow and paid Rs. 28,000/- + 24% HRA till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered for candidates having experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10.Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from IISER Pune, please click on the Apply Now button below.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Various Vacancies: 9,00,000 - 14,00,000 Salary : Check More Details Here
SBI Recruitment 2020: 31,705 - 45,950 Salary - Specialist Cadre Officers Posts - Across India - Apply Now
Walk in interview!!! IIPS Recruitment 2020: Rs. 60,000 - 80,000 Salary - Various Vacancy - Apply Now
P D Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Center College of Nursing Recruitment 2020: Various Openings, Check job details here
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 28,180 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 43,789 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 44,993 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,680 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 28,424 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,822 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||843 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||130 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||277 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education