- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2019 »
- B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, M.A, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Any Post Graduate Jobs 2019
IISER Berhampur Jobs 2019: 08 Laboratory Technician, Junior Superintendent, Multiple Vacancy Vacancy for B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, M.A, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Any Post Graduate saltxt published on 30th November -0001
|Vacancy 1||Laboratory Technician|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2019|
1. Bachelor's Degree in Science/ Technology/ Engineering in relevant discipline. OR 2. Diploma course of at least 3 years duration in the appropriate field 3. Knowledge e of computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
2. For Bachelor's Degree 2 years' relevant experience in a laboratory/ Acadenüe/ / Multinational establishments of National/ International Repute in handling scientific equipment Knowledge of scientific computational skills. OR For Diploma holders a-year relevant experience in laboratory / Academic / Research / Multinational establishments of National / International repute in handling scientific equipment Knowledge of scientific com educational skills.
|Qualification||M.A, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2019|
1. Master's Degree in Social Sciences or Commerce/ after Graduation/ MBA in HR or Finance or Systems/ MCS/ MCA or equivalent (Awarded by any University recognized by UGC or AICTE) Diploma in Computer application and Secretarial Practices. Shorthand in Hindi/EngIi3h Typing speed of 40 w p.m. on computer.
2. Relevant experience in administration/ Accounts / Secretarial work in any Central/ State Govt or similar organized services/ Semi-GovW PSU / Govt. Autonomous organizations/ Govt Universities/ Govt. Institutes of national importance. Experience related to translation for English to Hindi.
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2019|
(A) Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute with excellent acadenüc Record
B) Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
(B) Overall 5 years of work experience in Central / State Govt. or similar organized services/ Senu- Govt] PSU/ Govt. Autonomous organizations/ Govt. Universities/ Govt. Institutes of national importance.
|Junior Translator||Any Post Graduate, Diploma||01 Post|
|ASO cum Transport Manager||Any Graduate||01 Post|
|Superintendent||Any Post Graduate||01 Post|
|Assistant Engineer||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma||01 Post|
|Assistant Librarian||M.Lib, M.Sc||01 Post|
1. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with: "Application for the post of (Regular / Deputation/ Transfer-on-Absorption)" strike out which is not applicable.
3. The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letter to the candidate for attending the test will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
4. Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities (PWD)/Ex-servicemen, Central Government employee as per Government of India norms. Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the Recruitment Rules of non-teaching positions available in IISER Berhampur website
5. The shortlisted applicants shall have to appear for a test and/or interview.
Documents to be submitted:
ii. Self-Attested copies of all Certificates, Mark sheets from Matriculation onwards.
iii. Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates/testimonials.
iv. Self-Attested copies Community Certificates (SC/ST/OBC), certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) & Ex-Servicemen etc. as per Govt. of India norms. In case of OBC category candidates. latest non-creamy layer certificate is essential
v. Self-Attested copies of experience Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities if any.
vi. Any difficulties relating to the submission of the online application may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for sending the hard copy of the application and relevant documents is as follows.
Address: Recruitment Cell Room No.: 205, Second Floor Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur Transit campus (Govt. ITI Building) Engineering School Road, Berhampur Dist. - Ganjam, Odisha, PIN - 760010.
How to Apply
1. Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications and experience along with the printout of online application found. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time to test/ interview for verification. The to be affixed photograph of the candidate along with other relevant documents need to be self-attested. Applications incomplete in any respect received without self-attested copies of certificates & photograph and received after the due date of submission shall be summarily rejected without intimation.
2. Candidates should submit their self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/Disability Certificate issued by competent authority as per Govt. of India norms along with the application fort)), in support or their claim.
3. The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit Institute website www.iiserbpr.ac.in for online application. The opening date of submission of online application is July 06, 2019 and the closing date is July 26, 2019, till 05:30 p.m. The last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is August 06, 2019 till 05:30 p.m
4. A printout of the online application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies or all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before August 06, 2019 till 05:30 p.m. The complete application should be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay, Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 23,207 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,761 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 16,115 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 12,588 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,759 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 6,543 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||1 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
News Reader Cum Translator
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 4 Vacancies||MBBS, DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Varanasi/Banaras||15/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Air India Jobs 2019 - 170 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma - Across India||05/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MS/MD - Kolkata||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||MBBS, M.Sc - Kolkata||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Water Supply Expert, Drainage Expert, More Vacancies
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Arch, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D - Patna||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Nainital||15/01/2020 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Manager, Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer, More Vacancies
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, DNB, Any Post Graduate, CA, MBA/PGDM, MS, PG Diploma - Across India||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||21/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech - Gurgaon||02/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant
|BHEL Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MBBS - Trichy||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ER Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, Any Post Graduate, MS/MD - Kolkata||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Vaishali||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||CA, ICWA - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Gurgaon||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PWD Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Thiruvananthapuram||20/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|