IISER Berhampur Jobs 2019: 08 Laboratory Technician, Junior Superintendent, Multiple Vacancy for B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, M.A, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Any Post Graduate published on 8th July 2019
|Vacancy 1||Laboratory Technician|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2019|
1. Bachelor's Degree in Science/ Technology/ Engineering in relevant discipline. OR 2. Diploma course of at least 3 years duration in the appropriate field 3. Knowledge e of computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
2. For Bachelor's Degree 2 years' relevant experience in a laboratory/ Acadenüe/ / Multinational establishments of National/ International Repute in handling scientific equipment Knowledge of scientific computational skills. OR For Diploma holders a-year relevant experience in laboratory / Academic / Research / Multinational establishments of National / International repute in handling scientific equipment Knowledge of scientific com educational skills.
|Qualification||M.A, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2019|
1. Master's Degree in Social Sciences or Commerce/ after Graduation/ MBA in HR or Finance or Systems/ MCS/ MCA or equivalent (Awarded by any University recognized by UGC or AICTE) Diploma in Computer application and Secretarial Practices. Shorthand in Hindi/EngIi3h Typing speed of 40 w p.m. on computer.
2. Relevant experience in administration/ Accounts / Secretarial work in any Central/ State Govt or similar organized services/ Semi-GovW PSU / Govt. Autonomous organizations/ Govt Universities/ Govt. Institutes of national importance. Experience related to translation for English to Hindi.
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2019|
(A) Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute with excellent acadenüc Record
B) Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
(B) Overall 5 years of work experience in Central / State Govt. or similar organized services/ Senu- Govt] PSU/ Govt. Autonomous organizations/ Govt. Universities/ Govt. Institutes of national importance.
|Junior Translator||Any Post Graduate, Diploma||01 Post|
|ASO cum Transport Manager||Any Graduate||01 Post|
|Superintendent||Any Post Graduate||01 Post|
|Assistant Engineer||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma||01 Post|
|Assistant Librarian||M.Lib, M.Sc||01 Post|
1. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with: "Application for the post of (Regular / Deputation/ Transfer-on-Absorption)" strike out which is not applicable.
3. The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letter to the candidate for attending the test will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
4. Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities (PWD)/Ex-servicemen, Central Government employee as per Government of India norms. Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the Recruitment Rules of non-teaching positions available in IISER Berhampur website
5. The shortlisted applicants shall have to appear for a test and/or interview.
Documents to be submitted:
ii. Self-Attested copies of all Certificates, Mark sheets from Matriculation onwards.
iii. Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates/testimonials.
iv. Self-Attested copies Community Certificates (SC/ST/OBC), certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) & Ex-Servicemen etc. as per Govt. of India norms. In case of OBC category candidates. latest non-creamy layer certificate is essential
v. Self-Attested copies of experience Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities if any.
vi. Any difficulties relating to the submission of the online application may be sent to email@example.com
Address for sending the hard copy of the application and relevant documents is as follows.
Address: Recruitment Cell Room No.: 205, Second Floor Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur Transit campus (Govt. ITI Building) Engineering School Road, Berhampur Dist. - Ganjam, Odisha, PIN - 760010.
How to Apply
1. Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications and experience along with the printout of online application found. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time to test/ interview for verification. The to be affixed photograph of the candidate along with other relevant documents need to be self-attested. Applications incomplete in any respect received without self-attested copies of certificates & photograph and received after the due date of submission shall be summarily rejected without intimation.
2. Candidates should submit their self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/Disability Certificate issued by competent authority as per Govt. of India norms along with the application fort)), in support or their claim.
3. The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit Institute website www.iiserbpr.ac.in for online application. The opening date of submission of online application is July 06, 2019 and the closing date is July 26, 2019, till 05:30 p.m. The last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is August 06, 2019 till 05:30 p.m
4. A printout of the online application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies or all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before August 06, 2019 till 05:30 p.m. The complete application should be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay, Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,215 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 19,913 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 38,363 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 16,641 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 30,776 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 21,773 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Mazagon Dock Recruitment||1983 Vacancies|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||2393 Vacancies|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 Vacancies|
|PDIL Recruitment||503 Vacancies|
|NTPC Recruitment||284 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||337 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||10066 Vacancies|
|NLC Recruitment||876 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||4338 Vacancies|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||313 Vacancies|
|DRDO Recruitment||326 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1352 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||593 Vacancies|
|NMRC Recruitment||199 Vacancies|
|Income Tax Recruitment||41 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|West Bengal Police Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||8TH - Burdwan||20/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Bank Senior Officer
|NIIT||Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation||23/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BESCOM Jobs 2019 - 400 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Bengaluru|Bangalore||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||12TH - Kanpur||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Mechanical Engineer, Assistant Director, More Vacancies
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 181 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MS, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD - Gandhinagar||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, More Vacancies
|HPCL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, LLB, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM - Across India||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||23/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Chandigarh||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Manager, Engineer Trainee, Deputy Manager
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||B.B.A, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM - Visakhapatnam||27/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Top Companies||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||23/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 176 Vacancies||Diploma, ITI - Ranchi, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Field Engineer, Team Leader
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, M.E/M.Tech - Gandhinagar||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Andhra Bank Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||10TH - Visakhapatnam||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Air Force Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - New Delhi||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc - New Delhi||27/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 27 Vacancies||Diploma - New Delhi||26/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH - Jaipur||26/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Food Safety Officer
|OSSC Jobs 2019 - 12 Vacancies||B.Sc, M.Sc - Bhubaneshwar||13/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|OSSC Jobs 2019 - 32 Vacancies||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc - Bhubaneshwar||13/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|