IIOR Recruitment 2023 Project Assistant vacancy online application form at icar-iior.org.in - News
Last updated: Mar 18, 2022 01:18 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
IIOR Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||IIOR Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Walk in Interview has been fixed to fill up the (purely) temporary post(s) of Project Assistant (one) at ICAR-lndian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30 (Telangana) under DBT Project "Exploitation of genetic and genomic resources for improvement of niger (GuizotiaabyssinicaL.F. Cass) through breeding and biotechnological tools" Duration of the Project is up to 31/03/2022 initially (likely to continue).
1. Name of the post: Project Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Emoluments: Rs. 20,000+ HRA/month as admissible
4. Essential qualification: B.Sc (Agriculture) / Life Sciences / Biotechnolocy / Botany / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics
5. Desirable : Experience in field work, plant data recording.
Terms and conditions:
1. Place of posting is ICAR - llOR.,Rajendranagar, Hyderabad work place may be at any Research Farm of IIOR, Hyd. (Narkhodha/ ICRISAT)
2. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project and also subject to the satisfactory performance of the incumbent
3. There is no provision of re engagement after termination of the project.
4. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this Institute as the fellowship.
5. Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules applicable to the external funded project
6. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the Walk in Interview
7. Selected candidates have to make their own arrangement to stay at the place of work.
Selection Process for IIOR Recruitment 2023
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply IIOR Recruitment 2023 at icar-iior.org.in?
1. Walk in Interview has been fixed on 26-03-2022 at 11.00 AM
2. Candidates are requested to carry all original relevant documents/ certificates along with a set of attested photocopies, photograph and duly filled in application form on the date of interview
3. Report from 09.30 AM to 10.30 AMon the date of walk-in-interview, at IIOR
4. The decision of the Director, IIOR, Hyderabad will be final and binding in all aspects. Please brina the filled in application form which may be downloaded from IIOR web-site.
5. Project name as in newspaper advertisement and the post applied for may please be mentioned on the application form. Interviews will be conducted as per the COVID-19 quidelines issued by the Govt. of India and candidates are requested to take all necessary precautions wearing face masks and hand gloves.
6. All candidates are subject to Thermal Screeninq and any candidate with symptoms like cough. cold. fever etc. and those without face masks will not be allowed for interview. Aroqya Setu App on mobile with "Green Status" is compulsory.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.