IIM Lucknow Jobs 2020: 1 Research Assistant/ Associate Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc Salary 26,000 published on 8th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 08,2019 17:57 IST
|Company Name||IIM Lucknow|
|Post Name||Research Assistant/ Associate|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000 - Rs. 26,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/07/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Tenure: Full Time for 6 months on contract (maybe extendable by at most 3 months based on performance and need)
2. Qualifications: Essential Academic Qualification: For the Research Assistant position, post-Graduate degree in any quantitative field (OR, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering etc.). For the Research Associate position, the minimum eligibility criteria (as per IIML norms) is : Post Graduate with minimum three years’ research/ project/ teaching experience or M.Phil./M.Tech. Essential Skill: Latex; hands-on programming experience at least one programming language from the following: C++, Java, Python, or R.
3. Desired Skill: Experience in data collection, analysis, writing research reports, some exposure to Operations Research.
4. Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria does not guarantee a call for interview.
5. Job Responsibilities:: Assist faculty member in accumulating, cleaning, and compiling the data from diverse sources in usable format, and other academic activities as assigned by the faculty member. Prepare documents and reports based on the analysis of data.
6. Compensation: Rs. 13,000/- to Rs. 19,500/- per month for Research Assistant. Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 26,000/- per month for Research Associate. Compensation and designation would depend on educational qualification and professional experience. No other allowances are admissible.
How to Apply
1. The appointments will begin in August 2019. Interested candidates must fill out the application form by July 20, 2019 through the following link.https://forms.gle/LDHKohn6aj8VskVn7
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for further interaction/interview as required Any application not made through the above link will not be processed. Interim queries regarding application status will not be entertained.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interviews.
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020: 50,000 - 1,60,000 Salary - Various Manager Vacancies - Apply Now
KGMU Recruitment 2020: 18,000 Salary - Rehabilitation Counselor cum Data Analyzer Posts - Apply Soon
Walk In Interview BHU Recruitment 2020: 20,000 - 30,000 Salary - Lab Technician, Technical Officer Posts
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,429 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 42,282 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 45,156 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 18,015 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 29,039 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 18,018 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||843 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||130 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||277 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education