IDBI Jobs 2019: 600 Assistant Manager Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 42,020 published on 2nd July 2019
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 23,700 - Rs. 42,020/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||07/07/2019|
IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions to Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES, Bengaluru and 3 months Internship at IDBI Bank’s Branches.
1. Essential Qualification: Graduation from a recognised university
2. Work Experience: All the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation
3. ProgrammeFees: Programme fees for this Course will be ` 3,50,000/- (Rs. Three lakh fifty thousand only) plus GST, as applicable, to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1 year programme ( inclusive of course fees, lodging, boarding and other fees, etc.).Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams as mandated under the course will have to be borne additionally by the candidates, as per the fees charged by respective body/organizations from time to time for conducting these Certification exams.
4. CareerProspects andEmoluments: Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) - ` 2,500/- per month during the Internship Period (3 Months) - `10,000/- per month. After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is ` 23,700/- per month in the pay scale of ` 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)- 42020(17 years). The pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
5. Service Bond: All selected candidates, at the time of their joining the course itself, will have to execute a Service Bond for serving IDBI Bank for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of their joining IDBI Bank’s service or shall have to pay a notional amount of `2 lakh. In addition to the payment of `2 lakh, in case any candidate leaves the services of IDBI Bank before 3 years of his/her joining, he/she will have to clear his/her outstanding educational loan dues at the applicable card rate, if he/she has opted for education loan from IDBI Bank.
1. Opening and closing of payment Gateway 23.06.2019 to 07.07.2019
2. Admit Card Date : 13.07.2019
3. Date of Online Computer Based Examination : 28.07.2019
1 - There will be two separate links on 2 separate pages for uploading Photograph and Signature
2 - Click on the respective link on respective pages to upload photo and signature
3 - Click on Choose File to browse and select the location where the ScannedPhotograph / Signature file has been saved.
4 - Select the file by clicking on it
5 - Click the ‘Upload’ button to upload the photo / sign.
6 - Click on Continue button to move to next page
1. Cut-off date: June 1, 2019. ii. Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation
2. On submission of the online application, the candidates would receive a registration number and password, which they need to retain for use in future.
3. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and / interview will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.IDBI Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria.
4. SC/ST applicants eligible for the selection process will be reimbursed, on production of tickets, the to and fro actual single return Second Class railway fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview. This concession will not be admissible to SC/ST candidates who are already in service in Central or State Government or Corporations or Public Undertakings or Local Government or Institutes and Panchayats.
2. Personal interview
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply only online from 23.06.2019 to 07.07.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload
2. Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “Carrers” to open the link “Admissions to Manipal School of Banking2019-20” and then click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.On clicking the “Registration” the user will be redirected to “Basic Registration” page.
3. Once change password is done user needs to read through the instructions displayed on the home page after login. In the end of instructions there will be undertaking as “I have fully read and understood the notification / advertisement and instructions for online application of Direct Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager before filling the application form and I hereby accept all the rules and norms prescribed for the same.” which user needs to undertake by clicking the undertaking check box and click on Continue button to proceed to detailed registration form.
4. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to view all the details carefully on Preview page, on preview page there will be Edit links to edit the entered details. Details provided can be edited until application form is submitted, once submitted application form cannot be modified.On confirming the final warning of application submission, Payment page will be displayed which will display the Application Fees to be paid by candidate to submit the Application Form.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,379 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,369 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 17,116 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 11,923 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 15,642 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 7,717 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||5 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|KSP Recruitment||3341 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Vaishali||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||21/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||CA, ICWA - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Gurgaon||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PWD Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Thiruvananthapuram||20/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 10 Vacancies||ITI - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Training
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SECL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||24/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|VSSC Jobs 2019 - 36 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Thiruvananthapuram||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Multi Tasking Staff, Lascar
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Law Officer, Dental Surgeon, Assistant Engineer
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 445 Vacancies||BDS, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Gandhinagar||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Contractual Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 35 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MS/MD - New Delhi||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 970 Vacancies||10TH - Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Gramin Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 2,707 Vacancies||10TH - Vijayawada||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|