ICMR Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Vacancy - Salary 1,12,400 - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 07, 2020 16:22 IST
|No of Posts||80 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||03/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Direct Recruitment Examination/test for the posts of ASSISTANT (Group-B Level-6) of ICMRby PGIMER, Chandigarh. ICMR, accordingly, invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of ASSISTANT (Group-B Level-6) at Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, New Delhi and its Institutes/Centers across India. Only those applications which are successfully filled through the website and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/Category etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidature of applicants not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process.
Advertisement No: ICMR/Assistants/2020
1. Name of the Post: Assistant
2. No. of Vacancies: 80
3. Pay Scale (As per 7th CPC): Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-2: Rs. 9300- 34800/-+ Grade PayRs. 4200/-)
4. Minimum Essential Qualification:
(i) Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute; and
(ii) Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Poin
Important Instructions To Candidates:
(a) Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of test very carefully.
(b) The candidate must write his name and date of birth strictly as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary certificate. If any variation in the date of birth is observed at the time of entry in the examination venue, he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the examination. Further, if any variation in the name and date of birth is observed at the time of document verification, his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
(c) Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load, internet connectivity issues etc., on the website during the closing days.
(d) ICMR will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of self-attested supporting documents along with print out of the online application form will be sought at the time of Scrutiny Stage from the shortlisted candidates for the said stage of scrutiny as per Selection Procedure mentioned in this Notice and at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny of documents is undertaken at any stage of the recruitment process or thereafter, if any, claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature/ selection will be cancelled and the ICMR’s decision shall be final.
(e) Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ EWS etc must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
(f) Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
(g) When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take printout of the application form for submission at the scrutiny stage as and when called for by ICMR after conduct of the Computer Based Test as well as for their own records.
(h) Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the post. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one application of a candidate is detected for one post, all applications will be rejected and his/her candidature for the recruitment process shall be cancelled.
(i) The candidates must write their father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificates, otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of ICMR.
(j) Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
(k) Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
(l) Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the ICMR through e- mail/ SMS only.
(m) The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs (without cap and spectacle) and a latest photo bearing identification proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government, Employer ID Card or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. If Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth printed in it, then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Test. PwBD candidates using the facility of scribes, shall also be required to carry required Medical Certificate / Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe’s Photo ID Proof, as specified therein.
(n) In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
(o) All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
(p) No admission certificates for aforesaid Test will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificate for the Test from the website of ICMR.
(q) After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the online Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents,duly self-attested,as and when called for by the ICMR after the conduct of Computer Based Test.
(r) If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from ICMR within a period of one month after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately with ICMR.
(s) Fee payable: Rs 1200/- (Rs. Twelve hundred only) + transaction charges as applicable for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and EWS. For all others Rs. 1500/- + transaction charges as applicable. Persons with benchmark disability (PwBD) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
(t) All the candidates qualified for Document Verification will be required to appear for Document Verification at the designated office.
(u) All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry seeking advice as to the eligibility will be entertained.
(v) The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be selected for the post. The candidates should mention all his/her qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications of which they have appropriate legal documentary evidences in original.
1. All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification in the designated Office, along with the self-attested photocopies and original documents.
2. Admission Card for Document Verification will be available in the website of ICMR.
3. Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs (without cap and spectacle) and one original Photo ID Proof as listed above, while appearing for the Document Verification.
4. Candidates will have to produce original documents like:
5. Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
6. Educational Qualification Certificates, as per the requirement of the Post-category applied for.
7. Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent.
8. Experience Certificates, if any, required for the post.
9. Caste/Category Certificate, if he/she belongs to reserved categories.
10. OBC certificate issued in last one year will only be accepted.
11. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
12. Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
13. No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
14. A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:
15. In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
16. In case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death Certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband’s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
17. In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
18. In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicant’s permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
19. Any other document specified in the Admission Card for Document Verification.
20. Candidate should also submit one set of self attested photocopies of all the relevant documents produced for Document Verification.
Selection Procedure :
1. Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Test in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
2. All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the ICMR, as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Test, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Test where the candidate opted for Centre of Test.
3. Candidates will have to appear at the selected exam centre at their own cost. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the exam and document verification.
4. Applications which have blurred / no photographs, blurred / no signature / fee not received / incomplete application/ etc. will be rejected.
5. Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as decided by ICMR will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
6. The candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage of selection will be required to submit self-attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy, along with the print out of their online application form.
7. Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny stage, by the Regional / Sub-Regional Offices of the ICMR.
8. The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the ICMR with their original documents after the Computer Based Test or thereafter. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application form is wrong or misleading, his / her candidature will be rejected forthwith during or after the recruitment process. No appeal or representation against such rejection of candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
9. Scores / Marks of the selected candidates will only be disclosed / made available on the website of ICMR, New Delhi.
The details of subjects, marks and number of questions (MCQ) subject-wise will be as given below:
A) General Intelligence- No. of Questions: 20, Max. Marks: 20
B) General Awareness- No. of Questions: 20, Max. Marks: 20
C) Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)- No. of Questions: 20, Max. Marks: 20
D) English Language (Basic Knowledge)- No. of Questions: 20, Max. Marks: 20
E) Total Duration- 80 Minutes
How to Apply :
1. The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in. They should also ensure that they have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidate should note that the e-mail ID and mobile number are to be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or disclosed to anybody. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. The e-mail ID is required for the initial registration.
2. Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
3. All eligible candidates willing to apply in response to this advertisement notice should visit ICMR and PGIMER website www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in and register himself / herself before the last date for registration of application form. For registration, one should select advertisement number of this notice and fill other details i.e. post applied for, Name of candidate, Date of birth, category, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. Upon successful registration, the user name/application number and password will be sent to the e-mail ID used during registration.
4. Using the above user name/application number and password, the candidate is to log in at www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in to fill in the online application form. For filling up of online application form, the candidate are to enter the necessary information as required under the respective fields pertaining to personal information, qualification(s), experience(s) (if any), etc. as first Step. After final save of online application, they are required to pay application fee through online, the candidate(s) are required to update and upload the scanned photograph in the format and size as given above. After successful updating and uploading of photograph, his/her online application form gets submitted finally and candidate(s) may view the filled in application form and should take a print out of the same.
Important timelines for the examination/test process will be as under:
a) Opening date for online registration for filling up of online application on PGIMER’s / ICMR’s websites www.pgimer.edu.in and www.icmr.nic.in. 07.11.2020
b) Closing date for online registration & submission of online applications 03.12.2020
c) Opening date for availability of admit cards for downloading from PGIMER’s& ICMR’s websites 21.12.2020
d) Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) for 80 Marks 03.01.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ICMR, please click on the Apply Now button below.
ESIC Hospital Manesar Recruitment 2020 - Full Time/Part Time Contractual Specialists Vacancy - 86000 Salary - Apply Now
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Recruitment 2020 - Manager Vacancies - 56,100 Salary - Apply Now
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - Apply Now
Walkin Interview!! Cotton Corporation of India limited Recruitment 2020 - Semi Skilled /unskilled staff Vacancies - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Professor Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 7,082 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,058 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 130,128 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 4,050 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 16,129 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,254 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Canara Bank Recruitment||220 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||10500 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2594 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||771 Vacancies|
|MP Police Recruitment||4000 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (33587)
- Hyderabad (10920)
- Patna (9104)
- Bangalore (28026)
- New Delhi (5108)
- Pune (7819)
- Chandigarh (1215)
- Chennai (9018)
- Indore (424)
- Bhubaneshwar (512)
- Lucknow (885)
- Kolkata (3223)
- Guwahati (763)
- Jaipur (1804)
- Mumbai (11129)
- Ahmedabad (1195)
- Agra (85)
- Shimla (112)
- Sonepat (9)
- Siliguri (74)
- Other Locations
- ICMR Result 2020
- OSSC Result 2020
- BHU Result 2020
- MGVCL Admit Card 2020
- BSF Result 2020
- RPSC Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Admit Card 2020
- BARC Admit Card 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- TNPSC Answer Key 2020
- NIFT Admit Card 2020
- SSC Answer Key 2020
- BFUHS Syllabus 2020
- SAIL Result 2020
- CSBC Bihar Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Answer Key 2020
- DFDA Goa Admit Card 2020
- JMI Admit Card 2020
- UKSSSC Syllabus 2020
- Delhi Cantonment Board Admit Card 2020
- RBI Result 2020
- AIIMS Nagpur Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- IBPS RRB Result 2020
- CIIL Result 2020
- KUK Counselling 2020-21
- AIAPGET Counselling 2020
- Burdwan University Merit List 2020
- JNTUA Supply Result 2020
- Hindustan University Result 2020
- JNTUA B.Pharmacy Result 2020
- WBUHS Exam Routine 2020
- BML Munjal University Admission 2021
- IMI Delhi Admission 2021
- NIE Mysore Cutoff 2020
- Davangere University Admission 2020
- KTHM College Merit List 2020
- WBSU Merit List 2020
- CULEE Exam Pattern 2021
- West Bengal ITI Result 2020
- BJB College Cutoff 2020
- IIT Mandi Admission 2020
- Nirma University Merit List 2020
- CUSAT CAT Sample Papers 2021
- Uttarakhand ITI Result 2020
- IIM Bangalore Admission 2021
- YMCA Faridabad Merit List 2020
- IITTM Gwalior Admission 2020
- Xavier University Admissions 2021
- MEC Hyderabad Admission 2020
- DDE LNMU Admit Card 2020
Latest Breaking News
Wasn't sure about playing again as I had gained 23kg during pregnancy: Sania
Odisha seeks Centre's clarity on Class 10, 12 board exams
SC stays Andhra HC media gag order in Amaravati land scam
Fallout 76 Client Out of Date Xbox One - Fallout 76 Client Out of Date Error Occurred in Xbox, PC, Check Details Here
Digital ecosystem needs a legal framework for governance: Ravi Shankar Prasad
Roblox Murder Mystery A Codes - Complete List of The Roblox Murder Mystery A Codes, Know How To Redeem The Codes?
Spider-Man Miles Morales: Is Spider Man Miles Morales Only For PS 5? - Find Out Here!
A Mysterious Loss Genshin Impact: How To Complete The Quest - A Mysterious Loss Genshin Impact Guide?
An Archaeologist Finds A Coin Dated 48 B.C. How Did He Know It Was A Fake? Riddle - Look Out this Tricky Riddle, and Get Detailed Explanation of this Amazing Riddle with the Answer
Why is The Best Baker Most in Want Of Bread? Riddle - Find Out this Amazingly Tricky Riddle’s Answer Along With a Detailed Explanation
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore