ICF Recruitment 2020 - 1000 Apprentice Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 04, 2020 16:23 IST
|No of Posts||1000 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 6,000 - Rs. 7,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||25/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Apprentices will be engaged in the following trades. The slots available in various trades with communal break up are tabulated below for the information of candidates. Vacancies indicated below are tentative and are subject to change and the administration reserves the right to modify them.
1. Position: Apprentices
2. No of Posts: 1000
3. Trade: Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Machinist, Electrician, PASSA, Medical Lab Technician, Radiology , Pathology
4. Minimum Educational Qualification& Training Period: Ex-ITI
a. Fitter, Electrician& Machinist: Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science &Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
b. Carpenter, Painter& Welder: Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
c. Programming and System Admin. Asst.: Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) and also possess National Trade certificate in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Asst. issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above
5. Period of Training: 01
6. Minimum Educational Qualification& Training Period: Freshers
a. Fitter, Electrician & Machinist: Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) with Science &Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
b. Carpenter & Painter: Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
c. Welder: Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
d. MLT (Radiology& Pathology): Should have passed Std XII examination under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
7. Period of Training: 2 years, 1 year 3 months
8. Rate of stipend:
a. Freshers – X std .6000/- (per month)
b. Freshers – 12thstd .7000/- (per month)
c. Ex-ITI .7000/- (per month)
1. Opening Date of Online Application: 04/09/2020 from 9.30 Hrs.
2. Date and time of Closing of Online Application: 25/09/2020 till 17.30 Hrs.
(i) It should be noted that the selection and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentice Act, 1961 and No Employment Is Guaranteed To The Apprentices On Completion Of Their Training.
(ii) The selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Administration from time to time.
(iii) If any declaration furnished by the candidate is found to be false, he/she will be disqualified/terminated at any stage of the training period without any notice.
(iv) Accommodation must be at their own cost. ICF administration will not provide any food/accommodation for the candidates.
Selection Procedure :
1. All communication from ICF administration will be sent by SMS or e-mail only and the select/eligible list will be uploaded in ICF webportal https://pbicf.in.
2. Mode Of Engagement: The merit list will be based on marks obtained in Std X, whereas for MLT (Medical Lab Technician), merit list will be based on marks obtained in Std.XII. Considerations when marks are equal: In the case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed Std X examination earlier shall be considered first.
3. Allotment of Trade: Fresher candidates are allowed to exercise their option for trades. Based on the order of merit and availability of vacancy in the respective trade, they will be allotted trade. Once trade allotted, request for change of trade will not be entertained. Candidates selected against benchmark disabilities, relevant trade permissible to them alone will be allotted. In respect of Ex-ITI quota, they will be trained in the trade in which they are in possession of ITI certificate.
4. Standard of Physical Fitness/Medical Examination: The candidate should be physically fit as per the conditions applicable under the Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprentices rules. Selected candidates should produce a Medical Certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed form signed by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/ State Hospital in terms of Railway Board’s letter no E(MPP)/2009/6/14 dated 04.12.2018.
How to Apply :
1. Facility for submission of online application will be available from 04/09/2020 at 09:30 hrs to 25/09/2020 at 17:30 hrs on ICF website https://pbicf.in.
(i) Application will be accepted only through online mode.
(ii) Candidates who wish to apply need to log on to the ICF web portal https://pbicf.in.
(iii) Candidates should read the notification thoroughly and fill in the online application form correctly & submit. Before filling the application form, candidates should keep ready all the data ofdocuments/certificates required to be filled in and image of recent passport size photograph (not more than 200 KB) in jpg/jpeg format.
(iv) System generated registration number is the candidate’s individual Registration ID & password to generate acknowledgement is theirdate of birth. Using the online registration number generated, the candidate needs to login with password as date of birth in “ddmmyyyy” format.
(v) A processing fee of .100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable)is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
(vi) No request of refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by ICF under any circumstances.
(vii) Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check whether the details fed in are correct.
(viii) Processing Fee Payment instruction (For candidates other than SC/ST/PwBD/Women): After successful payment of processing fee of Rs.100/- through online, a unique Transaction ID starting with ‘DU’ will be sent by payment gateway system to the registered mobile number. Candidates should preserve this Transaction ID for future references of payment detail.
(ix) Candidates are NOT required to send/submit any documents including system generated application form to ICF through Post/e-mail/FAX/By hand.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from ICF.To Apply for the job posting from ICF, please click on the Apply Now button below.
NIRT Recruitment 2020 - Scientist C (Medical)/Scientist B (Medical)/Junior Medical Officer Vacancies - Salary 64,000 - Apply Now
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 - Strength and Conditioning Expert Vacancy - Salary 1,50,000 - Apply Now
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences Recruitment 2020 - Research Associate Vacancy - 54000 Salary - Apply Now
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31000 Salary - Apply Now
RVNL Recruitment 2020 - Senior Deputy General Manager/Deputy General Manager/Senior Manager Vacancy - Apply Soon
RVNL Recruitment 2020 - Additional General Manager/Joint General Manager/Senior Deputy General Manager Vacancy - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,589 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 28,408 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 111,060 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,043 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,291 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,380 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MP Police Recruitment||4000 Vacancies|
|UCO Bank Recruitment||91 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1704 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|TN Police Recruitment||10906 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (24718)
- Hyderabad (10360)
- Patna (4798)
- Bangalore (30019)
- New Delhi (5155)
- Pune (8204)
- Chandigarh (860)
- Chennai (20559)
- Indore (543)
- Bhubaneshwar (1431)
- Lucknow (473)
- Kolkata (5805)
- Guwahati (355)
- Jaipur (2356)
- Mumbai (12560)
- Ahmedabad (1129)
- Agra (74)
- Shimla (727)
- Siliguri (86)
- Other Locations
- OLM Admit Card 2020
- MPSC Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- JKSSB Admit Card 2020
- Bihar Police Result 2020
- TSPSC Exam Date 2020
- West Garo Hills District Admit Card 2020
- NSRY Apprentice Admit Card 2020
- GJUST Non Teaching Admit Card 2020
- ICMR Result 2020
- BRO Admit Card 2020
- Kerala PSC Admit Card 2020
- BEL Result 2020
- TSPSC Result 2020
- CGPSC Admit Card 2020
- BPSC Admit Card 2020
- OSSC Admit Card 2020
- MIDC Admit Card
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2020
- JNU Admit Card 2020
- MP Police Syllabus 2020
- MAHAGENCOAdmit card 2020
- Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2020
- JIPMER Exam Date 2020
- JIPMER Result 2020
- UPSSSC Admit Card 2020
- TS Model School Hall Ticket 2020
- CITD Result 2020
- SKUAST Kashmir CET Result 2020
- TS NEET Merit List 2020
- RGUKT CET Previous Question Papers
- MP ITI Exam Date 2020
- Adhiyamaan College of Engineering Hosur Result 2020
- NTSE 2021 Exam Pattern
- RGUKT CET Syllabus 2020
- CDAC C-CAT Application Form 2021
- Janki Devi Memorial College Cutoff 2020
- NICMAR CAT Admit Card 2021
- MP ITI Admit Card 2020
- CON LHMCEE 2020
- DSAT MBA 2021
- DU JAT 2020 Rank List
- DG Vaishnav College Result 2020
- Janki Devi Memorial College Admission 2020
- Anurag University Hyderabad Cutoff 2020
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Cutoff 2020
- IEC University Admission 2020
- JMI Cut off 2020
- DU JAT Rank List 2020
- BAOU B.Ed Admission 2020
- Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2020
- BHU UET Cutoff 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore