IBPS Jobs 2019 - 12000+ Clerk Vacancy for Any Graduate - Apply Now!!
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||09/10/2019|
1. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019 & January 2020.
2. Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable. Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated ExServicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 09.10.2019. Such certificates should be dated on or before 09.10.2019.
3. Ex-Servicemen (EXSM): Only those candidates shall be treated as Ex-servicemen who fulfil the revised definition as laid down in Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms Notification No. 36034/5/85 Estt. (SCT) dated 27.10.1986 as amended from time to time.
4. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -IX). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2020-21 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP Clerks-IX will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2021 with or without giving any notice.
5. Participating Organisations: Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra.
2. A Candidate’s admission to the Preliminary examination/ shortlisting for Main examination/ admission to the Main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
3. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
4. Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
5. The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of joining:
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of joining.
(i) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-IX
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iii) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement
(iv) Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 09.10.2019 has to be submitted.
(v) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
How to Apply
A. Candidates can apply online only from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
B. The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
3. Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training November 2019
4. Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
5. Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary November 2019
6. Online Examination – Preliminary 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
7. Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2019/ January 2020
8. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2020
9. Online Examination – Main 19.01.2020
10. Provisional Allotment April 2020.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,992 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,459 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 19,097 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 15,417 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 18,979 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,728 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|Delhi Home Guards Recruitment||5700 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2605 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||247 Vacancies|
|KSP Recruitment||3041 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||1 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|DRDO Recruitment||383 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Specialist Cadre Officers
|State Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 76 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||17/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Advisor/ Associate Advisor
|Vizag Steel Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Visakhapatnam||17/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, Any Post Graduate - Begusarai||19/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Pashchim Champaran, Vaishali, Sitamarhi, Sheohar||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 116 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Baleshwar||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Ward Sahayika, Safaiwali, More Vacancies
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 22 Vacancies||10TH - Jabalpur||26/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Junior Resident
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, BAMS, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Cuddalore||24/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Post Graduate - Faizabad||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, Industrial Mazdoor
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 11 Vacancies||10TH - Across India||16/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||28/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Staff Car Driver
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||10TH - Mumbai||23/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Review Officer
|UKPSC Jobs 2019 - 56 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Haridwar||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|TNEB Jobs 2019 - 500 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Coimbatore, Trichy, Chennai||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Air Force Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - New Delhi||23/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant, Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman, More Vacancies
|NPCIL Jobs 2019 - 73 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Kota||06/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NIC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Jodhpur||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HPCL Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Across India||15/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy Legal Advisor
|NIA Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||LLB - New Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai||12/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|