HSSC Re-Open Advt No. 7/2019 : Apply for 588 Patwari Posts
Last updated: Feb 13,2020 13:10 IST
|No of Posts||588 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||02/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
Reference Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s Advertisements No. 7/2019, 8/2019 & 9/2019 published on dated 12.06.2019, 13.06.2019 & 14.06.2019 respectively in the various newspapers and also available on HSSC Website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
1. Name of Post: Patwari
2. Essential Qualification:
i) Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University;
ii) Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Urdu upto Matriculation as one of the subject or higher education.
iii) Qualify the Patwar examination as prescribed in Appendix E on the basis of syllabus given in Appendix F to these rules after attending the patwar school for minimum period of one year and after passing the examination undergoes such practical field training for a period of six months as may be specified by the Director.
3. Pay Scale: 5200-20200+ 2400 G.P
4. Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months.
1. Performa/Formats for certificates and Self Declaration are available as Annexures- A-I, A-II, B-I, B-II, D-I, E-I to this advertisement.
2. Claim under the socio economic criteria, if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who would fill the details of the requisite certificate i.e. name of issuing authority, date of issue and reference no. etc. and also upload the requisite valid original certificate/document along with their application in support of their claim failing which, no certification benefits shall be considered after last date of filling online applications.
3. Claim of reservation/benefit relaxation etc., if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who upload the requisite valid original certificate along with their application in support of their claim and of Haryana domicile.
4. If quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes then overall reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Exserviceman from the Backward Classes for Freedom fighter/their Children/Grand Children will remain limited 2% only. This benefit will be available to all Grand Children i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters (paternal as well as maternal) of the Freedom fighter(Chief Secretary Instruction No. 22/10/2013-1GSIII, dated 15.07.2014).
5. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/EWS and ESM candidates who are domicile of Haryana State.
6. The SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) candidates are required to upload SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) Certificate duly issued by the competent authority and submit the same when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
7. DFF shall be required to upload the Certificate duly issued by the respective competent authority
8. Qualifications and other term and conditions of eligibility will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of online applications also termed as closing date.
9. No Individual information at any stage shall be sent and hence all candidates should regularly visit the Website & Public Notices in different Newspapers.
10. Reservation of posts: Reservation for persons will be as per Haryana Government Instructions contained in letter No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014 and Govt. Instructions issued from time to time.
11. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will compete against the posts meant for general category and will be considered as general category candidates as there is no reservation available for them.
12. For Disabled ESM/Dependent of Killed/ Disabled in action reservation will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions contained in letter No. 945-GS-II 72/6451, dated the 6th March, 1972. The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below: i. Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%. ii. Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed/disabled beyond 50% iii. Other ex-servicemen. Note:- Such benefit is not allowed to the ex-Serviceman and their dependents who is released in the normal course after the completion of their terms and is available to those who are boarded out of service by the defense department on account of their disability (vide Govt. Circular letter No. 8047- 4GSII-73/1549, dated 21st January 1974).
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
7. Scrutiny of Documents: - Only those document which are uploaded by the candidates shall be considered. If there is any variation in the document uploaded and produced at the time of scrutiny candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. If any application is found without uploading requisite supporting documents and other relevant information, the candidate himself/herself shall be responsible for that and his/her candidature would be liable to be cancelled due to lack of proper or correct documents/information.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
End Date: 02.03.2020
1. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
2. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application.
3. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
4. After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
5. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Documents which has not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
6. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
7. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
8. It is notified for the information of all concerned that keeping in view the convenience of candidates, Haryana staff Selection Commission has decided to provide one more chance for filling of online applications. Accordingly, the eligible candidates who could not apply earlier may now apply online against Advertisement No. 7/2019 (Patwari Candidates), 8/2019 (Canal Patwari) & 9/2019 (Gram Sachiv) through the URL.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from HSSC.To Apply for the job posting from HSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
HMT Machine Tools Limited Vacancy 2020: Recruitment for Executive Associate C Vacancies - 26,500 Salary - Apply Now
HMT Machine Tools Limited Jobs 2020: Apply for Executive Associate E Vacancies - 35,500 Salary - Apply Now
HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment for Executive Associate A Vacancies - 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Recruitment for HOD vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 10,514 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 13,873 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 15,394 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,887 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 4,191 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 2,504 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|BECIL Recruitment||464 Vacancies|
|NIELIT Recruitment||495 Vacancies|
|POWER GRID Recruitment||114 Vacancies|
|APCPL Recruitment||25 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||603 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||50 Vacancies|
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment||617 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|NTRO Recruitment||48 Vacancies|
|BPNL Recruitment||1344 Vacancies|
|DFCCIL Recruitment||1 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|NABCONS Recruitment||5 Vacancies|
|UPPSC Recruitment||200 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||51 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- DNH SSB TGT And PGT Admit Card 2020
- DST Women Scientist Admit Card 2020
- CRPF Head Constable GD Admit Card 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Audiologist and Field Worker Result 2020
- NER Result 2020
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Admit Card 2020
- HSSC PGT Biology Result 2020
- JKSSB Admit Card 2020
- UP NHM Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020
- Bihar Police Constable Result 2020
- BPSC Lecturer Interview Schedule 2020
- DMRC Result 2020
- NIN UDC Admit Card 2020
- DMRC GM Result 2020
- OMC Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card 2020
- OMC Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card 2020
- UP Postal Circle GDS Result 2020
- HPPSC Inspector Admit Card 2020
- TSPSC School Assistant Result 2020
- CGPSC Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Admit Card 2020
- RSMSSB Admit Card 2020
- NIT Rourkela Non Teaching Admit Card 2020
- ESIC Senior Resident Result 2020
- NCERT Result 2020
- IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
- AP ICET Application Form 2020
- KSET Admit Card 2020
- IISER 2020 Application Form
- IISER Entrance Exam Result 2020
- DAIICT Application Form 2020
- KU PGCET Counselling 2020
- DTU LEET Result 2020
- DTU LEET Admit Card 2020
- CUCET Syllabus 2020
- HSTES 2020 Application Form
- AAU VET Previous Year Question Papers
- JLEE Exam Dates 2020
- KU PGCET Exam Pattern 2020
- IISER Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
- IISER Entrance Exam Counselling 2020
- UKSEE Counselling 2020
- TBSE Madhyamik Class 10 Syllabus 2020
- Patna University Syllabus
- Patna University Exam Date 2020
- Patna University Application Form 2020
- IISER Entrance Exam Answer key 2020
- IISER Exam Pattern 2020
- IISER Admit Card 2020
- Bihar UGEAC Merit List 2020
- JLEE 2020 Counselling
Latest Breaking News
Ala Vaikunthapurramloo Movie Download - Ala Vaikunthapurramloo Telugu Full Movie Free Download
Chak De India Movie Download - Chak De India Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Prati Roju Pandage Movie Download - Prati Roju Pandage Telugu Full Movie Free Download
Thiruttuvcd 2020: Thiruttuvcd Illegal Tamil, Telugu, Bollywood HD Movies Download, Latest Thiruttuvcd Website Movies News
Dangal Movie Download - Dangal Hindi Full Movie Free Download
Lockdown 5.0: Major Leisure on various Services are expected, Especially in Transport
Odisha Labour Card List 2020: How to Apply for Labour Card in Odisha, Check Labour Card Status, Beneficiary List
Trance Movie Download - Trance Malayalam Full Movie Free Download
Kavalai Vendam Movie Download - Kavalai Vendam Tamil Full Movie Free Download
YOWhatsApp Download New Version 2020: How to download YO WhatsApp v9.20, Know all the facts about YOWhatsApp
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education