HSSC Jobs 2019: 697 Gram Sachiv Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 63,200 published on 30th November -0001
|Vacancy 1||Gram Sachiv|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 63,200/-Per Month|
|Experience||0 - 16 years|
|Last Date to Apply||22/08/2019|
i) Graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent
ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or Higher.
2. Pay Scale : FPL-Rs. 19900-63200
3. Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months.
4. Examination Schedule :- The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from 13.07.2019 to 18.08.2019 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. However, HSSC reserve the right to reschedule/change the above schedule on administrative grounds or otherwise. Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be send.
2. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her.
3. In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form alongwith fresh requisite fee before closing date.
General Terms and Conditions
a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
b. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application
c. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
d. After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
e. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Documents which has not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
f. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
g. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
h. The Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions of Haryana Govt. notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970 and further amended time to time.
i. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 18.07.2019 as given in the advertisement. The Commission does not scrutinize the documents at the time of submission of online application and the same are checked only at the time of Scrutiny.
How to Apply
End Date: 22/08/2019 and Payment Date 29/07/2019.
1. Performa/Formats for certificates are available as Annexures- A-I, A-II, B-I, BII, D-I, E-I to this advertisement.
2. Claim under the socio economic criteria, if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who would fill the details of the requisite certificate i.e. name of issuing authority, date of issue and reference no. etc. and also upload the requisite valid original certificate/document along with their application in support of their claim failing which, no certification benefits shall be considered after last date of filling online applications.
3. Claim of reservation/benefit relaxation etc., if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who upload the requisite valid original certificate along with their application in support of their claim and of Haryana domicile.
4. If quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes then overall reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-serviceman from the Backward Classes for Freedom fighter/their Children/Grand Children will remain limited 2% only. This benefit will be available to all Grand Children i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters (paternal as well as maternal) of the Freedom fighter(Chief Secretary Instruction No. 22/10/2013-1GSIII, dated 15.07.2014).
5. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/EWS and ESM candidates who are domicile of Haryana State.
6. The SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) candidates are required to upload SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) Certificate duly issued by the competent authority and submit the same when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
7. DFF shall be required to upload the Certificate duly issued by the respective competent authority.
8. Qualifications and other term and conditions of eligibility will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of online applications also termed as closing date.
9. No Individual information at any stage shall be sent and hence all candidates should regularly visit the Website & Public Notices in different Newspapers.
10. Reservation of posts: Reservation for persons will be as per Haryana Government Instructions contained in letter No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014 and Govt. Instructions issued from time to time.
11. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will compete against the posts meant for general category and will be considered as general category candidates as there is no reservation available for them.
12. For Disabled ESM/Dependent of Killed/ Disabled in action reservation will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions contained in letter No. 945-GS-II 72/6451, dated the 6th March, 1972. The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below: i. Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%. ii. Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed/disabled beyond 50% iii. Other ex-servicemen.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 23,207 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,761 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 16,115 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 12,588 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,759 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 6,543 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||1 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
News Reader Cum Translator
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 4 Vacancies||MBBS, DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Varanasi/Banaras||15/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Air India Jobs 2019 - 170 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma - Across India||05/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MS/MD - Kolkata||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||MBBS, M.Sc - Kolkata||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Water Supply Expert, Drainage Expert, More Vacancies
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Arch, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D - Patna||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Nainital||15/01/2020 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Manager, Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer, More Vacancies
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, DNB, Any Post Graduate, CA, MBA/PGDM, MS, PG Diploma - Across India||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech - Gurgaon||02/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant
|BHEL Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MBBS - Trichy||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ER Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, Any Post Graduate, MS/MD - Kolkata||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mumbai||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Vaishali||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||CA, ICWA - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Gurgaon||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PWD Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Thiruvananthapuram||20/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|