HSSC Jobs 2020: 588 Patwari Vacancy for Any Graduate, 10TH Salary 20,200 published on 4th September 2019
Last updated: Sep 04,2019 12:24 IST
|No of Posts||588 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||16/09/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
i) Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University;
ii) Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu upto Matriculation as one of the subject or higher education.
iii) Qualify the Patwar examination as prescribed in Appendix E on the basis of syllabus given in Appendix F to these rules after attending the patwar school for minimum period of one year and after passing the examination undergoes such practical field training for a period of six months as may be specified by the Director.
2. Pay Scale:- 5200-20200+ 2400 G.P
3. Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months.
2. Claim under the socio economic criteria, if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who would fill the details of the requisite certificate i.e. name of issuing authority, date of issue and reference no. etc. and also upload the requisite valid original certificate/document along with their application in support of their claim failing which, no certification benefits shall be considered after last date of filling online applications.
3. Claim of reservation/benefit relaxation etc., if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who upload the requisite valid original certificate along with their application in support of their claim and of Haryana domicile.
4. If quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes then overall reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Exserviceman from the Backward Classes for Freedom fighter/their Children/Grand Children will remain limited 2% only. This benefit will be available to all Grand Children i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters (paternal as well as maternal) of the Freedom fighter(Chief Secretary Instruction No. 22/10/2013-1GSIII, dated 15.07.2014).
5. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/EWS and ESM candidates who are domicile of Haryana State.
6. The SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) candidates are required to upload SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) Certificate duly issued by the competent authority and submit the same when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
7. DFF shall be required to upload the Certificate duly issued by the respective competent authority
8. Qualifications and other term and conditions of eligibility will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of online applications also termed as closing date.
9. No Individual information at any stage shall be sent and hence all candidates should regularly visit the Website & Public Notices in different Newspapers.
10. Reservation of posts: Reservation for persons will be as per Haryana Government Instructions contained in letter No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014 and Govt. Instructions issued from time to time.
11. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will compete against the posts meant for general category and will be considered as general category candidates as there is no reservation available for them.
12. For Disabled ESM/Dependent of Killed/ Disabled in action reservation will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions contained in letter No. 945-GS-II 72/6451, dated the 6th March, 1972. The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below: i. Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%. ii. Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed/disabled beyond 50% iii. Other ex-servicemen. Note:- Such benefit is not allowed to the ex-Serviceman and their dependents who is released in the normal course after the completion of their terms and is available to those who are boarded out of service by the defense department on account of their disability (vide Govt. Circular letter No. 8047- 4GSII-73/1549, dated 21st January 1974).
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
7. Scrutiny of Documents: - Only those document which are uploaded by the candidates shall be considered. If there is any variation in the document uploaded and produced at the time of scrutiny candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. If any application is found without uploading requisite supporting documents and other relevant information, the candidate himself/herself shall be responsible for that and his/her candidature would be liable to be cancelled due to lack of proper or correct documents/information.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
End Date: 16/09/2019
a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
b. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application
c. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
d. After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
e. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Documents which has not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
f. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
g. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
h. The Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions of Haryana Govt. notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970 and further amended time to time.
i. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 16/08/2019. as given in the advertisement.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from HSSC.To Apply for the job posting from HSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
District Health and Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2020 - District Epidemiologist - 20,280 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,529 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 29,701 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 21,183 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 10,364 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,748 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,959 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2900 Vacancies|
|BHEL Recruitment||230 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||201 Vacancies|
|DDA Recruitment||643 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||85 Vacancies|
|HPSSC Recruitment||905 Vacancies|
|MEGA Recruitment||173 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education