HSCC India Limited Jobs 2020: 4 Assistant Manager Vacancy for CA, ICWA, B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, MBA/PGDM published on 8th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 08,2019 18:11 IST
|Company Name||HSCC India Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 1,40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||22/07/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Advertisement For Recruitment On Contract/ Immediate Absorption Basis On Regular Pay Scales.
2. Discipline: Project Management (Civil/Mechanical/IT)/ HR/Finance/CS
3. (a) CIVIL: Graduate in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with rich experience in the field of PMC/ EPC.
4. (b) Mechanical: Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with rich experience in Design engineering, Supply and erection & Commissioning air conditioning systems/ water supply/ firefighting network/ compressed air systems.
5. (c) IT: Graduate in IT/CS/E&C Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with rich experience in ERP environment and upkeep of the information systems/ communication systems including web designing, Tendering, database, software, hardware, network and allied equipment.
6. Company Secretary: Qualified Company Secretary with excellent knowledge of Company Law and its application including Secretarial Standards, good grasp of applicable laws to a Company.
7. Finance: CA /ICWA having relevant experience in managing working capital both at the unit and corporate level. Should have experience of finalization of accounts at the unit level and consolidation of accounts at the corporate level.
8. HR: MBA (HR) or equivalent having minimum 60% marks from a reputed recognized University/Institute with experience of handling HR functions in PSU/ Government/ large Private Sector Organization.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates are requested to verify their eligibility before submitting application.
3. Candidates are advised to provide specific, correct and complete information. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Any request to add additional information in application form after the application has been submitted shall not be entertained in any condition.
5. Applications sent by e-mail will not be considered.
6. Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
7. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement will be made on HSCC website only. No further press advertisement will be given. All prospective candidates are advised to regularly scan through HSCC website for above purpose.
How to Apply
1. Candidates possessing the required qualifications and experience may send their typed application in the prescribed format (available in the Careers page of website).
2. Candidates from PSUs/Govt may submit advance copy in time and apply through proper channel. Final selection will be subject to vigilance clearance and satisfactory Annual Confidential Reports.
3. The appointment will be subject to medical fitness from a reputed hospital at the discretion of the company.
4. The applications super scribing the level and post applied for on the cover should reach the following address latest by 22.07.2019:-Deputy General Manager (HRM) HSCC (I) Ltd E-6(A), Sector-1, Noida (U.P)-201301.
District Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2020: Office Assistants ,Data Entry Operator and More Vacancies: 10,000 - 50,000 Salary: Check More Details Here
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Various Engineer,Officers, More Vacancies - 15,600 - 67,000 Salary - Apply Now
Pollution Control Board UP Recruitment 2020 : Professional/JRF Vacancies : 32,000 Salary : Apply Now
SIDBI Recruitment 2020: Managing Director Vacancies : 50 Lakhs Salary Per Annum : Check More Details Here
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020 - 10TH pass candidates can apply - various Jobs, check Job details Here
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,445 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 42,237 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 46,534 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 18,021 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 38,688 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,964 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||843 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment||320 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education