HPPSC Recruitment 2020: 10,300 - 67,000 Salary - Various Posts,Check job details here - Apply Soon
Last updated: Dec 27, 2019 09:58 IST
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No of Posts||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||16/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Name(s) of postAssistant Professor (Anatomy)
2. Pay Band and Grade Pay= ` 37400-67000/-+`8900/-Grade Pay
3. Qualification: M.S (Anatomy)/MD(Anatomy)/MBBS with M.Sc.(Anatomy)/M.Sc.(Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D. (Medical Anatomy) M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with D.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)
4. Name(s) of post: Assistant Professor (Physiology)
5. Qualification: MD (Physiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc.(Physiology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Physiology) with Ph.D. (Medical Physiology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Physiology) with D.Sc. (Medical Physiology
6. Name(s) of pos: tAssistant Professor (Pharmacology).
7. Qualification: MD (Pharmacology)/MBBS with Ph.D. (Medical Pharmacology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology) with Ph.D.(Medical Pharmacology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology) with D.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology)
8. Name(s) of post: Assistant Professor (Pathology)
9. Qualification: MD (Pathology) / MBBS with M.Sc (Pathology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Pathology)with Phd. (Medical Pathology)/M.Sc (Medical Pathology) with D.Sc. (Medical Pathology)
10. Name(s) of post: Assistant Professor (Microbiology)
11. Qualification: MD(Bacteriology)/MD (Microbiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc. (Medical Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)/ Ph.D. (Medical Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Bacteriology) with Ph.D. (Medical Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Bacteriology) with D.Sc. (Medical Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology) with Ph.D. (Medical Microbiology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology) with D.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)
12. Name(s) of post: Assistant Professor
13. Qualification: M.D. (Community Medicine)M.D. (Social Preventive Medicine) M.D. (Health Administration)
14. Name(s) of post: Assistant Professor (General Medicine)
15. Qualification: MD (Medicine or General Medicine)M.R.C.P. Speciality Board of International Medicine (U.S.A.
16. Name(s) of post: Assistant Professor (Paediatrics).
17. Qualification: MD (Paediatrics), F.R.C.P. (Canada) with Paediatrics as special subject Specialty Board of Paediatrics (U.S.A.)
18. Name(s) of post:Assistant Professor (General Surgery).
19. Qualification: M.S. (Surgery/Gen. Surgery) F.R.C.E. Speciality Board of Surgery(U.S.A.)
20. Name(s) of postAssistant Professor (Orthopedics)
21. Qualification: M.S. (Orthopaedics) M.Ch. (Orthopaedics) Speciality Board Orthopedics Surgery(U.S.A.)
22. Name(s) of post: Assistant Professor (Obstetrics & Gynecology).
23. Qualification: MD or MS (Obstetrics and Midwifery & MS (Gynaecology) Speciality Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (USA)Assistant Professor (Anesthesiology).
24. Name(s) of post: Assistant Professor (Anesthesiology).
25. Qualification: MD or MS (Anaesthesiology)F.F.A.R.C. (By examination with Anaesthesiology as a special subject, Speciality Board of Anaesthesiology (U.S.A.)Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy).
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||16/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the post: Professor(RasShastra) Class-I (Gazetted) on regular basis in Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post Graduate Ayurvedic College Paprola, Distt. Kangra, H.P.
2. No. of posts=01(UR)
3. Essential Qualifications:Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University or Council of Indian System of Medicine established by law or from an Ayurvedic College recognized by the Government. Post Graduate Degree in particular branch of specialty from any recognized University established by Law or the degree recognized by CCIM or H.P. Government; and Should have studied Sanskrit as one of the subjects in the course of Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda. Teaching experience of 15 years after doing post-graduation out of which 6 years as Reader in the concerned subject.
4. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
5. Pay Band and Grade Pay:` 15600-39100/-+`7800/-Grade Pay
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of Posts||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10,300 - Rs. 34,800/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||16/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Homeopathic Medical Officers
2. Essential Qualification: 10+2 or its equivalent examination from Board / University recognized by the Central State Government. Degree in Homoeopathy of 5½ years duration from a recognized University/Board established by law or institution recognized by the Central/State Govt. mentioned in 2nd or 3rd schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. Should be registered with the Central Homoeopathy Council/Homoeopathy Council of Himachal Pradesh.
3. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
4. Pay Band and Grade Pay: ` 10300-34800/-+`5000/-Grade Pay
2. Contract/Casual/ adhoc / daily rated/ work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer.
3. In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Head of Departments / Employer for issuing NOC. Any candidates, who are in regular Government Service or Government owned Industrial service, will not be interviewed unless he/she produces NOC from the concerned employer.
4. It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application; comes to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated.
5. The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of screening test/ examination for which they are admitted by the Commission, viz., written examination and Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or personality test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the concerned examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
2. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
3. The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by submitting copies of certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C.,EWS, Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
5. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e 16th January, 2020 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
6. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
7. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
8. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
9. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
10. The candidates are required to submit a printout of online recruitment applications (ORA) alongwith self attested/ attested copies of requisite documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s) on the day of Screening Test and in other cases where direct Personality Test will be held, 10 days time will be given to submit requisite documents failing which his/her candidature shall finally rejected as per essential qualification(s) for the concerned post(s). No extra time will be given for submission of any documents.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
b) The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
c) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s) on the day of screening test and in other cases where direct Personality Test will be held , 10 days time will be given to submit requisite documents failing which his/her candidature shall stand finally rejected as per essential qualification(s) for the concerned posts(s). No extra time will be given for submission of any documents.
d) In case the candidate has applied against more than one item i.e. post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
e) Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 16th January, 2020.Advertisement No. 25/2019
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from HPPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Department of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2020 - Nursing Adviser Vacancies - 67000 Salary - Apply Soon
ESIC Model Hospital Bapunagar Recruitment 2020 - Senior Resident Vacancies - 67700 Salary - Apply Now
ESIC Model Hospital Bapunagar Recruitment 2020 - Full Time / Part Time Contractual Specialists and Part time Super Specialists Vacancies - 67,700 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,663 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,564 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 84,041 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 4,003 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 5,530 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 8,284 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||91 Vacancies|
|SMC Recruitment||800 Vacancies|
|Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment||155 Vacancies|
|TN Police Recruitment||10906 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||244 Vacancies|
|Directorate of Elementary Education Assam Recruitment||5043 Vacancies|
|PNB Recruitment||535 Vacancies|
|ICF Recruitment||1000 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||2557 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||5225 Vacancies|
|RSMSSB Recruitment||1211 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (9466)
- Hyderabad (6797)
- Patna (4107)
- Bangalore (18295)
- New Delhi (4086)
- Pune (5369)
- Chandigarh (768)
- Chennai (18399)
- Indore (4226)
- Bhubaneshwar (671)
- Lucknow (645)
- Kolkata (3623)
- Guwahati (7512)
- Jaipur (5565)
- Mumbai (7842)
- Ahmedabad (1557)
- Agra (57)
- Shimla (48)
- Siliguri (93)
- Other Locations
- RRB Exam 2020
- SAIL Rourkela Result 2020
- JK Police Result 2020
- Maharashtra Public Health Department Result
- UPSC Result 2020
- IBPS RRB Result 2020
- Jalandhar District Court Result 2020
- AP High Court Result 2020
- Gujarat High Court Result 2020
- RRB Admit Card 2020
- CISF Result 2020
- DTE HP Result 2020
- BSNL Result 2020
- SLPRB Assam Interview Schedule 2020
- Assam Police Admit Card 2020
- RPCAU Result 2020
- UKSSSC Result 2020
- NTA UGC NET Exam Date 2020
- CGPSC Result 2020
- UGC NET Admit Card 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Interview Date 2020
- Air India Express Result 2020
- KPTCL Result 2020
- GSSSB Result 2020
- UPPSC Result 2020
- KSP Result 2020
- NSIT Counselling 2020
- Shibli National College Azamgarh Admit Card 2020
- IGKV CET Counselling 2020
- Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission 2020
- Lalbaba College Merit List 2020
- IACS Answer Key 2020
- BHU PET 2020 Counselling
- CIPET JEE Exam Schedule 2020
- HNBUMU ANM Admit Card 2020
- UHSR Result 2020
- PPBNET 2020 Result
- WBBPE D.El.Ed. Merit List 2020
- PPBNET 2020 Application Form
- Calcutta University BA LLB Admit Card 2020
- HNBUMU Nursing 2020 Exam Date
- Calcutta University BA LLB Application Form 2020
- Madhusudan College Merit List 2020
- PPBNET 2020 Admit Card
- AMU B.Ed 2020 Exam Date
- Karnataka Paramedical Time Table 2020
- HPTU Counselling 2020
- RUHS Nursing Syllabus 2020
- DCECE 2020 Registration
- NEET Cutoff Karnataka 2020
- ANUCDE Exam Time Table 2020
- Punjab Diploma Date Sheet 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore