HAL Jobs 2020: 2 Dressers Vacancy for 12TH published on 7th August 2019
Last updated: Aug 07,2019 16:28 IST
HAL Dressers Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|No of Posts||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||27/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
M&H Unit, Bangalore Complex is a 220 bedded Hospital and is in the process of inducting ExServicemen for the post of DRESSERS on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years in the Non-Executive cadre. Number of Post, Qualification, Post-Qualification Experience requirement etc.,
A. Qualification Requirement:
1. Qualification required for the above post is PUC (full time & regular) bypassing the prescribed Tests and the Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board (Govt. Recognised), . In addition to the above, the candidate should have a Certificate of Training in First Aid from Indian Red Cross OR St. John’s Ambulance Association OR similar recognized Organisations.
2. Candidates with Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Education / E-Iearning qualification will not be eligible to apply
3. Candidates possessing higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement / Notification against the post need not apply. Candidate pursuing / enrolled for any other qualifications should mandatorily indicate the same in the application format. All the Qualifications possessed by the candidates as also Qualifications / Courses being pursued by them at the time of submitting the Application for employment, are to be clearly indicated and Qualifications / Courses which are being pursued / currently undergoing are to be indicated in the Application while submitting the same for notified post in HAL. Candidature of such personnel who possess higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement / Notification and who apply for the post, will be rejected at any stage of the Recruitment or Selection.
B. Experience Requirement Working experience as a Dresser in a reputed Hospital is preferred. The Job specification for the trade is attached in Annexure-1(A).
2. Candidates employed in Central / State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings etc., (including candidates engaged on Contract basis therein) should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of document verification failing which they will not be issued with the Provisional Offer of Engagement and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance.
3. The Date, Time and Venue for Document verification will be intimated to the candidates who are provisionally selected in the Written Test via E-mail (in the E-mail ID provided in the Application Format by the candidate). The same will also be hosted on the HAL Website (www.hal-india.co.in). All correspondences to the candidates will be made via E-mail on the E-mail ID provided by the candidate at the time of online application. No other method of communication will be adopted. Necessary information regarding the selection, written test etc. will be hosted on our Website from time to time.
4. Any sort of Canvassing or Influencing of the Officials related to Recruitment/ Selection Process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidates.
5. Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Format. In case of no clarity/discrepancy in the information provided, Application will be summarily rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates.
Selection Procedure for HAL Dressers Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for HAL Dressers Recruitment 2020?
2. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID and Mobile number which is to be entered in the application blank, so that intimation regarding the written test, document verification, medical test etc. can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of Email sent to the candidates.
3. On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate the registration acknowledgement form along with the application reference number allotted, which will be used for future reference.
4. Request for change of mailing Address, category, Discipline as declared in the application will not be entertained.
5. If the information / Certificates furnished by the candidates in any stage is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the Notification, the candidature/engagement will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining , without any reference given to the candidate.
6. The last date for submission of the online application is 27.08.2019. No application will be accepted in person/e-mail/fax etc.,
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from HAL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Office of The District and Sessions Judge Kampur Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Lower Division Assistant Vacancies - 49,000 Salary - Apply Now
Cochin Shipyard Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Officer, 37,000 - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Assistant General Manager Jobs, 2,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Deputy Manager Jobs, 1,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! IIT Roorkee Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Project Associate Vacancies, 10,000 Salary - Apply Now
Thiruvallur District Cooperative Societies Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Assistant/Clerk Vacancies - 54,000 Salary - Apply Now
ECIL Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancies - B.E/ B.Tech - 23,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT Gandhinagar Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Software Developer Vacancies, 70,000 Salary - Apply Now
Central Bank of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Chief Technical Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,574 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,223 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,179 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,706 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,773 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,629 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2288 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education