UIIC Recruitment 2020: Apply for Administrative Officer Vacancies - 69,000 Salary - Apply now
Last updated: May 29, 2020 12:46 IST
|Post Name||Administrative Officer|
|No of Posts||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 69,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||10/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
United India Insurance Co. Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer - MEDICAL(Scale-I) who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
1. Posts: Administrative Officer - MEDICAL
2. Total Vacancies: 10
3. Eligibility Conditions: (As on 31.12.2019) (A)Nationality: A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either: (a)a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or(d)a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
4. Educational Qualification (as on 31.12.2019): A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. Further the candidate should have finished internship under MBBS Degree on or before 31.12.2019. Please note that Dental, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc. are not valid disciplines for this post. Working knowledge of Computer is preferable
5. Emoluments and Benefits: Rs.69,000/- p.m. (approx.) Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable in terms of the General Insurance (Rationalization of Pay Scales and other conditions of service of Officers) Scheme, 1975 as amended from time to time. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Non Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System as applicable would be extended as per rules of the Company. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s leased accommodation as per norms.
1. Latest Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be produced at the time of interview, issued by any of the following Authorities: i. District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Deputy Collector/Sub Divisional Magistrate/Taluk Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner (Not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate) ii. Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/presidency Magistrate. iii. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar iv. Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
2. In so far as the Scheduled Tribe communities of Tamil Nadu are concerned, only the certificate given by the Revenue Divisional Officer (instead of Tehsildar) would be accepted.
3. Candidates hailing from the State of Maharashtra have to produce Latest Community Certificate and the Validity Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
4. For claiming reservation under OBC category, candidate should belong to such Caste or community, which is common to both the lists in respect of Mandal Commission and the State Govt. Lists from the State of his/her origin (as per the list published by the Central Govt.) The benefits of reservation shall not apply to persons/sections belonging to “Creamy Layer” as specified vide column 3 of the Schedule of the Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates should produce certificate (at the time of interview, if called) as per pro-forma prescribed by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions, Government of India, which should include that they do not belong to “CreamyLayer”.
5. Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum No..36039/1/2019-Estt (Res.) dated 31.01.02019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. 6. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income and Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority o n the format prescribed by Govt. of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels.”
7. Persons with Benchmark Disability Category, are required to submit a certificate regarding Disability in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board.
8. An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 29/02/2020; i.e., the date of discharge from service for Ex-servicemen candidates should be on or before 10th June, 2020. They must have been fully discharged from the services of the respective Defence Department. Those in extension of service after discharge should not apply. If applied, their candidature will not be considered.
9. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview. In the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
10. Persons eligible for age relaxation under 2 ( C) (6)above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Jurisdiction where he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J & K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
11. Persons falling in categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) of 2(A) under Nationality criteria should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
12. Company reserved the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
13. Minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India, from a recognized University and a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council is essential and those without this qualification are not eligible for the post.
14. Company has its offices throughout India and the company shall have the prerogative to decide on allotment and posting of the selected candidates depending on the requirement and not at the candidate’s choice and no requests in this regard would be entertained.
15. The decision of the company will be final and binding in all matters.
16. The company takes no responsibility for any delay in submission or non submission of application for any reason including connectivity issue. Hence the candidates are advised to log on to the website and apply well in advance to avoid last minute submission.
17. Company reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear at the interview.
18. The candidates would be required to submit the attested copies of certificates in proof of their age/date of birth, educational qualifications, community to which they claim to belong etc. at the time of interview and the originals for verification.
19. In case, if it is found at any stage of recruitment, the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false/incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her services are liable to be terminated forthwith. Before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. The decision of the Company in respect of matters concerning eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
20. Any resulting dispute arising out of this process/advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Chennai.
21. The Company shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquiries.
22. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for consideration for the posts.
23. The Company reserved the right to cancel the above Recruitment Exercise at any stage of the process without assigning any reason thereof.
24. For any clarification/assistance, write to [email protected]
1. In case of candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories, the age relaxation will be available on a cumulative basis subject to the maximum age not exceeding 45 years.
2. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificates and produce the original certificates for verification at the time of interview. Note for Ex-Servicemen 1. In case of an Ex-serviceman who has once joined in a Govt.job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him as an Ex-Serviceman for his re-employment, his Ex- servicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Government ceases. 2. An Ex-servicemen who applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, can avail the benefit of reservation as Ex-Serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail of this benefit, an Ex-serviceman, as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/undertaking to the concerned employer about the date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is available to the Ex-servicemen. There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers Cadre.
Definitions: A. Ex-Servicemen (EX-SM): Only those candidates shall be treated as Ex-Servicemen who fulfil the revised definition as laid down in Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Department of Personnel and Administrative reforms notification NO.36034/5/85 Estt. (SCT) dated 27.01.1986 as amended from time to time. B. DISABLED EX-SERVICEMEN (DISXS): Ex-Servicemen who while serving in armed forces of the union were disabled in operation against the enemy or in disturbed areas shall be treated as DISXS. C. PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES : The reservations for the Persons with benchmark disabilities shall be as per Section 34 of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
Selection Procedure :
Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Company. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order. Further, if the date of birth is also same, the candidate with higher marks in qualifying degree will be considered. Interview will be conducted in person or through Video Conference and candidates shall make their own arrangements for appearing the interview at the venue and time to be intimated later. Outstation candidates called for interview may be reimbursed actual fare subject to a maximum of AC Third class rail fare (as was prevailing as on 1st March, 2020) by shortest route from the station of residence to the place of interview on production of evidence of having undertaken journey for interview purpose.
How to Apply :
Applications should be submitted online only. Applications made in any other mode will not be acceptable. The application link, available in the recruitment section of our website “ http://uiic.co.in “, will be active during the period 29th May, 2020 10:00 AM to 10th June, 2020 17:00 PM (both dates inclusive).
Kindly follow the steps below to fill the online application: a) First, you have to register your Email ID and Mobile Number in the “Registration” Form along password. b) After Submitting the registration details, one Activation mail will be sent to your registered Email ID. c) Candidates should click the “Activate” link from the activation mail, to Activate their Account. d) After registering successfully, candidates can go to Login section and enter their registered email ID and password to get the Application Form. e) Candidates are advised to check their eligibility from this document before entering online application. f) Error message(s) will be displayed in “Red” color, if any omission or invalid data entered in the online application. g) Once the candidate submitted the online application without any error, he/she can download the soft copy of the Application from the download link available in the “Application” section. h) Finally, the candidate has to click the “Payment of Fees” link to make online payment of application fee as per the respective category referred in section (8) above. i) Click the link available in the Payment of Fee section to navigate to Payment gateway. j) Kindly enter the Application Number, Registered Email ID and other particulars from the Downloaded application. k) After making the payment kindly write the Reference Number (starting with DU) in your application. l) In case you forgot to note the above Reference Number, it can be download from the payment gateway site using the option "State Bank Collect => Reprint Remittance Form".
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from UIIC.To Apply for the job posting from UIIC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walkin Interview! TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 - Senior Research Fellow Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management Vacancies - Apply Now
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 - Project Fellow Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - M.Sc - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,653 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,315 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 27,814 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,670 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,353 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4439 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1048 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||121 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4182 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (22674)
- Hyderabad (194)
- Patna (4781)
- Bangalore (2597)
- New Delhi (6268)
- Pune (220)
- Chandigarh (106)
- Chennai (219)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3959)
- Lucknow (1159)
- Kolkata (1589)
- Guwahati (679)
- Jaipur (314)
- Mumbai (430)
- Ahmedabad (1442)
- Shimla (36)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (2)
- Other Locations
- NFL Exam 2020
- AIIMS Delhi Syllabus 2020
- South Western Railway Syllabus 2020
- TSPSC Syllabus 2020
- NBE Admit Card 2020
- Cochin Shipyard Admit Card 2020
- DTE HP Admit Card 2020
- NTPC Admit Card 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- RSMSSB DV Schedule 2020
- MCC Result 2020
- CUHP Admit Card 2020
- SSC WR Rejected List 2020
- KPSC Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- UPSC Result 2020
- HPPSC Exam Date 2020
- Tripura PSC Interview Schedule 2020
- Konkan Railway Result 2020
- HAL Result 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- SSC Western Region Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- VMMC SJH Result 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
- UPSC Cut Off 2020
- SGVUEE Admit Card 2020
- IUET Exam Dates 2020
- MH SET Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT Result 2020
- MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT CET 2020 Application form
- ASTU Result 2020
- JSS University Result 2020
- Panjab University Result 2020
- Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- Assam Agricultural University 2020-21
- NIFT Counselling 2020
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- FDDI AIST Result 2020
- IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- LPU NEST 2020
- HP TET Admit Card 2020
- GGU VET Result 2020
- JAC Compartmental Exam 2020
- KLEU AIET Admit Card 2020
- AUCET 2020 Application Form
- OJEE Exam Date 2020
- SMAT 2020 Application Form
- JEMAT Application Form 2020
- JKCET 2020 Exam Dates
Latest Breaking News
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Avengers: Infinity War Movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Drishyam movie Online
Bulbbul Movie illegally leaked on Filmygod
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Pencil Movie Online
Daaka Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Dil Bechara Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave movie Online
Raees Movie illegally leaked on Filmywap
Moviezwap illegally leaks Shivaji Surathkal Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore