- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2019 »
- Assistant Professor
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Jobs 2019: 28 Assistant Professor, Assistant Librarian, Demonstrator Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D, M.Pharma, M.Sc, Any Graduate published on 8th February 2019
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D, M.Pharma, M.Sc|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||20/02/2019|
Name of Department: Environmental Science and Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Food Technology, Bio & Nano Technology (For the course of M.Sc. Microbiology), English, Hindi, Economics, Pharmaceutical Sciences.
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. or
2. The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World University (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai). Note: The Academic score as specified in Table-3A shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
3. First class B.Pharm. with Master’s Degree in Pharmacy(M.Pharm.) in appropriate Branch of specialisation in Pharmacy (qualification must be PCI recognized)
4. Two years of teaching experience in PCI approved/ recognized Pharmacy College.
5. The candidate should be registered in the register of pharmacists maintained by a State Pharmacy Council.
6. A PCI recognized Pharm.D degree holder shall also be eligible for the posts of Assistant Professor in the subjects of pathophysiology, pharmacology and pharmacy practice
7. If a class or division is not awarded at Master level, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent cumulative grade point average shall be considered equivalent to first class or division, as the case may be.
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Last Date to Apply||20/02/2019|
ii) A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library.
iii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded by a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be:
Provided that the, candidates registered for the Ph.D. Degree prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree, and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of Net/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
a) The Ph.D. Degree of the candidate has been awarded in the regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||20/02/2019|
1. The UGC’s/ PCI qualifications will be applicable for the posts of Assistant Professor/ Assistant Librarian.
2. SFS stands for Self Financing Scheme. It may be clearly mentioned in the application whether applied for the posts under ‘SFS’ also.
3. The terms and conditions for the posts under SFS shall be governed by the SFS Rules framed/ to be framed by the University from time to time.
4. There will be no age bar for the posts mentioned from Sr.No.1 to 11 at page No.2. The age of superannuation for the above posts will be sixty years.
5. The posts of Professor and Associate Professor in the aforesaid departments/ courses and for the post of Assistant Professor in Nano Science and Technology advertised vide earlier advertisements, for which the interviews have not been conducted, are withdrawn.
1. Criteria of Shortlisting and Selection shall be as per UGC regulations, 2018. Any other recent directions issued by the UGC and State Govt. adopted by the University shall be made applicable.
2. The selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
3. Syllabus for practical and viva voce examination is given as under: i) Practical Examination and Viva Voce Examination.
How to Apply
1. The application form duly filled-in and attested copies of certificates/ testimonials and all other documents, educational qualifications, research publications and experience etc. for all the posts mentioned below should reach the office of Deputy Registrar(Faculty) by 20.02.2019 positively. List of publications should include ISSN No., scopus index. Incomplete applications and those not on prescribed form or without fee and supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
2. The candidates must be eligible on the last date for submission of application form. Those who have already applied in response to University Advt. No. 3/2016 for the posts of Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Sciences need not apply again. However, they may update their bio-data alongwith supporting documents.
3. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or it may not fill any of the posts advertised without assigning any reason. Those who are in service should send their application through proper channel. Benefit of reservation and concession in application fee is applicable to the candidates from Haryana only.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,880 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,444 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 41,495 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 13,264 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 26,382 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,652 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Mazagon Dock Recruitment||1983 Vacancies|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||2393 Vacancies|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 Vacancies|
|NTPC Recruitment||284 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||337 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||10066 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||4338 Vacancies|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||313 Vacancies|
|DRDO Recruitment||326 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1352 Vacancies|
|Income Tax Recruitment||41 Vacancies|
|BSF Recruitment||193 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Tax Assistant, Stenographer, More Vacancies
|Income Tax Jobs 2019 - 21 Vacancies||Any Graduate, 12TH, 10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||13/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Bank Senior Officer
|NIIT||Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
|IBPS Jobs 2019 - 4,336 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Across India||28/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager
|IBPS Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||LLB, LLM - Mumbai||05/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Study @ USA
|IDP||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy Manager, Senior Officer
|Air India Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, MCA - Mumbai||05/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||10TH - Across India||15/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||27/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||B.Sc, Diploma - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||29/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Top Companies||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Sailors Sports Quota Entry
|Indian Navy Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH - New Delhi||30/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Project Associate, Project Engineer, Project Manager
|C-DAC Jobs 2019 - 163 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D - Noida||03/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Scale 1 Officer
|GIC Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Mumbai||11/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BESCOM Jobs 2019 - 400 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Bengaluru|Bangalore||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||12TH - Kanpur||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Mechanical Engineer, Assistant Director, More Vacancies
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 181 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MS, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD - Gandhinagar||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, More Vacancies
|HPCL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, LLB, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM - Across India||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Chandigarh||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|