GUJCOST Jobs 2020: 1 Project Director Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D, Any Post Graduate published on 10th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 10,2019 14:03 IST
GUJCOST Project Director Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Project Director|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 - Rs. 2,08,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||07/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
1. Educational Qualifications: Post-Graduation in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) in first class, Or Post-Graduation in Mass Communication, having science studied at higher secondary level, Or B. Tech / B. E. in Engineering degree with first class from AICT/UGC recognized reputed institute / University with MBA (1st Class) or PGDMA from any Indian Institute of Management institution Or, Ph. D in STEM
2. Experience: 10 years of experience after Post Graduation in STEM / Mass Communication, Or 7 years of experience after obtaining Ph.D. in STEM, Or B.Tech / B.E. with MBA.
3. Desirable: Strong back ground work experience in large Science Centres and Museums.
4. Job Profile: The Project Director is responsible for overseeing the development and design of Regional Science Museum (RSM) exhibits and its effective management and smooth operation. As such, the position is responsible for performing and managing exhibit research and content development as well as leading scheduling and coordination for the project. The Project Director works with all team members and assist in coordinating with others in the implementation of exhibit themes and topic areas. The position requires excellent leadership, teamwork, and communication skills, along with a passion for connecting children of all ages with science.
5. Key skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate scientific content and themes to diverse audiences., Ability to organize, present and communicate messages effectively through design, Excellent project management, and organizational skills.
2. Age will be reckoned as on the closing date of the submission of application form. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH/persons in Govt. Service as per Central Govt. rules in force. Experience would be determined as on the last date of receipt of applications. Provided the upper age limit may be relaxed up to five years in favour of a candidate who is already in the Service of State Government or Central Government or Government Undertaking Board / Corporation or the Local Bodies of the State or the Statutory Organisation.
3. The details of eligibility, age, qualification, experience format of application etc. may be seen in the detailed advertisement available at the website of GUJCOST (www.gujcost.gujarat.gov.in).
4. Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. While forwarding applications of in service candidates, Head of the Institutions should certify that the applicants are free from Administrative and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are pending or contemplated.
5. Late / incomplete applications/application without attested copies of academic qualification, age, and community will summarily be rejected.
Selection Procedure for GUJCOST Project Director Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for GUJCOST Project Director Recruitment 2020?
1. The application for the above post is to be submitted through RPAD/Speed Post and should reached on or before the last date of submission, addressed to the Advisor & Member Secretary, Gujarat Council on Science & Technology, Block B, 7th Floor, M. S. Building, Sector 11, Gandhinagar 382011, Gujarat, India. The applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
2. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Project Director in RSM”. The last date to receive application is 07.08.2019.
3. A selected candidate will be required to furnish a security and surety bond in such form, for such amount and for such period as may be prescribed by the Council from time to time
4. The services of the selected candidates will be governed by the GSCL Rules.
5. Address: Gujarat Council on Science and Technology, Dept of Science & Technology, Govt of Gujarat Block B, 7th Floor, M. S. Building, Near Pathikashram Sector 11, Gandhinagar 382011
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from GUJCOST, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walk in Interview! CSMCRI Bharti 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Jobs, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Chennai Port Trust Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Senior Assistant Traffic Manager Vacancies, 16,750 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Central University of Gujarat Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Guest Faculty Vacancies - Apply Now
Chennai Port Trust Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Personnel Officer Vacancy, 18,250 Salary - Apply Now
Chennai Port Trust Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Deputy Chief Engineer Vacancies - 20,800 Salary - Apply Now
NAU Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist Vacancies - 56,100 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! CSMCRI Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancy, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,033 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,865 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 39,313 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,654 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 18,525 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 20,703 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||219 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education