Walkin Interview!!! Gujarat Vidyapith Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Professor - 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 27, 2020 09:30 IST
On 27/07/2020, Gujarat Vidyapith announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Assistant Professor.
|Company Name||Gujarat Vidyapith|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No of Posts||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 - Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Walk-In Date||05/08/2020 - 06/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
1. Qualifications: i) A Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale the grading system is followed) in a concemed/relevant/allied subject from Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii) Besides fulfilling the qualifications, the candidate must have the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the IJGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time time as the case may be from NET/SLET/SET : Provi&d, candidates registered for die Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulatims of Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from.requirement of NET/SLET/SET for ecruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Collegesnnstitutions subject to filfillment of following conditions a) lhe Ph.D. degree ofthe candidate h.ß been awarded in a regular mo&, b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two exterrml examiners; c) An OF Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate been condtrted•, d) The Candidate has published two research from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is ip a refereed journal; e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSW CSIR or any similar agency. The filfilment Of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Aca&mic Uairs) ofthe University concerned Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also rwt be required for stEh Mßters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test wcredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
2. B. The PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
3. Number of Post: 08.
4. Subject: Social Work for MSW ( Psychiatry), English, Physical Education, Home Science, Food Technology, Microbiology, Chmeistry.
5. Remuneration ( fixed per month): Rs 45,000/-, Rs 50,00/-. Rs 50,000/-.
Terms and Conditions:
(l) Reservation Of Posts.
(a) The candidates for the reserved for SCs/OBCs categories shall be granted reservMion/relaxation/concessions to these categories in recruitment nales pertaining to age, qualifring marks, experience, fees etc., in accordance with the orders/instructions of the University Grants CommissioWGovemment of India on the subject, as prevalent from time to time.
(b) belonging to OBC category must produce current financial year Non-creamy layer certificate as per Government of India norms (Annexure-I).
(c) Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST category are required to submit certificate on the format prescribed by the Govemment of India, Department of Personnel & Training (Annexure-II).
(d) Payment of TA: The outstation SC/ST/PwD candidates shall be reimbursed to and fro rail fare (sleeper class) for self only by the shortest route only. In case any station is not connected by rail, ordinary bus fare shall be paid by the shortest route on préduction of relevant documentary evidence. The above-mentioned concessions shall not admissible to those SC/ST[PwD who are already in Central/State Government service/or holding any other employment under Government/Govemment-aided Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs/ Local Governments/Pancheyats.
1. Other conditions as per UGC Regulations, 2018, amended from time to time.
2. Such appointments will not be initially for more than one academic session, and the of any such entrant teacher will be reviewed for acadernic performance before reappointing him/her on contract basis for another session.
3. A minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever die grading system is followed) at the Master's level shall be the essential qualification for direct recruitment of teachers and other equivalent at any level. I. A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor's as well as at dle Master's level for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes .LayerYDifferently-abled Blindness and low vision; (b) Deaf and Hard of Hearing; (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid-Mtack victims and muscular dystrophy, (d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness) for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment.
4. The eligibility marks Of 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to tkr categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on qualiMng without including any grace mark procedure. A relaxation of 5% shall be provided, (from 55% to -of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have their Master's Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
5. The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply for unreserved posts however all die criteria as applicable to unreserved category posts will be applicable to all such candidates. Medium of instruction at all levels is generally in Gujarati; hence, knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi is essential. Canvßsing in any form on of or by any candidate will disquali$' him/her from being
6. The University reserves the right not to fill up any ofthe vacancies advertised and may increase or decrease the actual number of in a discipline depending on the circumstances.
7. The University also reserves the riølt to invite applications, interview/seminar and apm)int qualified and deserving candidates.
8. If the Gujarat Vidyapith decides to conduct the preliminary test considering the of posts and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview but such marks å+ll not be considered for final selection.
9. Appendix — I (Page 7 of the application from), Eight sets should be submitted.
10. Selected candidates are liable to be and transferred to any of die U.GJP.G. campuses Of Gujarat Vidyapith located at/or outside Ahmedabd .
11. A candidate ftunishing incorrect or informationshall stand disqvalified.
12. Candidates reporting after the reporting time mentioned in the above table for Walk-in Interview will not be considered for the interview.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may Walkin interview on 05.08.2020 to 06.08.2020. on Time of Reporting - 11.00 A.M, 12.30 PM, 02.30 PM. Place: Central office, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Gujarat Vidyapith.To Apply for the job posting from Gujarat Vidyapith, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara Recruitment 2020 - Training and Placement Officer Vacancies - 39100 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,559 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,368 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 30,460 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 9,158 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,123 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,263 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Zilla Parishad Pune Recruitment||1120 Vacancies|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4470 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1063 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||1788 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4205 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||856 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (23851)
- Hyderabad (197)
- Patna (4755)
- Bangalore (2274)
- New Delhi (6247)
- Pune (1303)
- Chandigarh (108)
- Chennai (204)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3936)
- Lucknow (1139)
- Kolkata (1590)
- Guwahati (804)
- Jaipur (313)
- Mumbai (419)
- Ahmedabad (1422)
- Shimla (36)
- Siliguri (1)
- Other Locations
- HSSC Admit Card 2020
- PGCIL Admit Card 2020
- SAIL Durgapur Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Syllabus 2020
- CSIR CSIO Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Admit Card 2020
- NIELIT Syllabus 2020
- OPSC Syllabus 2020
- OSCB Admit Card 2020
- WBPSC Previous Question Papers 2020
- Assam Police Syllabus 2020
- Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2020
- UPSSSC Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- OSSC Admit Card 2020
- HSSC Syllabus 2020
- APVVP Result 2020
- Assam PSC Admit Card 2020
- UPSC Exam 2020
- RPSC Admit Card 2020
- IBPS RRB Exam Date 2020
- TNEB TANGEDCO Admit Card 2020
- VMMC SJH Result 2020
- WBPSC Syllabus 2020
- TSPSC Result 2020
- CUSB Result 2020
- JMI 2020 Application Form
- Fergusson College Merit List 2020
- Rammohan College, Kolkata, Admission 2020
- DU SOL Application Form 2020
- WBJEE answer key 2020
- Gauhati University Admit Card 2020
- Kumaun University Result 2020
- Uni-GAUGE-E Admit Card 2020
- TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020
- Sharda University Admission 2020
- AIBE Application Form 2020
- IPU CET Admit Card 2020
- AIBE Exam Dates 2020
- DTU Result 2019-2020
- Lucknow University 2020 Application Form
- Jai Prakash University JPU Result 2020
- HP TET 2020 Exam Date
- CAT 2020 Registration
- MH CET Law Syllabus 2020
- Farook Arts and Science College Admission 2020-2021
- MAT 2020 Important Dates
- Punjabi University Result 2020
- AIPMST Admit Card 2020
- CTET Exam Date 2020
- RRBMU Time Table 2020
Latest Breaking News
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Indru Netru Naalai Movie Online
Filmygod illegal Torrent Website leaked Fatteshikast movie Online
Sarrainodu Movie illegally leaked on Skymovies
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Yaara Movie Online
Rdxhd illegal Torrent Website leaked Enai Noki Paayum Thota movie Online
Bajirao Mastani Movie illegally leaked on Extramovies
Desiremovies illegally leaks Pandorum Movie Online
Movie4me illegal Torrent Website leaked The Blackout movie Online
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Interest Rate, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator, Know all facts about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Katmoviehd illegally leaks Fetih 1453 Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore