IIM Ranchi Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment of Student Counsellor - 50,000 Salary- Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 12,2020 17:08 IST
IIM Ranchi Student Counsellor Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||IIM Ranchi|
|Post Name||Student Counsellor|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
1. Post: Student Counsellor
2. Consolidated Salary: Rs 50,000/- per month
3. Qualification: Master’s Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology with specialization in counselling/ PG Diploma in Counselling/ Master’s Degree in Counselling Psychology/ Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology/ Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized university/ institute with good academic record.
4. Required Experience/ Skills: (i) Minimum 5-year relevant experience post qualification. (ii) Communication skills -student counsellors need excellent communication skills, including the ability to actively listen to a student’s thoughts, feelings, and concerns, and provide helpful advice. Excellent communication skills both oral and written. (iii) Counselling - Effective counselling skills are vital in this role, and student counsellors should be able to confidently provide advice and guidance while creating a space where students can express themselves honestly. (iv) Patience and compassion – this role requires high levels of patience and compassion, since student counsellors assist students dealing with a range of academic, emotional, social, and behavioural issues. (v) Attention to detail – student counsellors should also possess a high level of attention to detail to successfully guide students and understand their goals and concerns during a counselling session. (vi) Collaboration – student counsellors work with students, teachers, and parents to guide students toward success, so they should be able to successfully work together while respecting privacy guidelines. (vii) Knowledge of Computer applications viz. MS- Office.
General Instructions/ Informations/ Conditions Related To Advertised Position
1. Candidates are requested to apply online through the website https://www.iimranchi.ac.in/. Starting date to apply online is 05.02.2020 and the last date to apply online is up to 5 p.m. on 19.02.2020. Candidates should pay Application fee of Rs.500/- (Non Refundable) for General & OBC candidates through online mode only.
2. Post is temporary.
3. The candidates should possess sound health, good moral character and should not be involved in or related to any criminal case or any type of offense/ act involving moral turpitude.
4. Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application. Candidates should scan and upload photograph and signature.
5. Proficiency in both Hindi & English language is required.
6. Experience can be relaxed by 2 years if the candidate demonstrates exemplary work through documentary evidence and during the interview.
7. After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test/interview. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
8. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. Test/Interview schedule and requirements with regard to copies of certificates to be submitted in respect of claims made in the online application will be e-mailed to the candidates in their registered email. No separate letter by post will be sent for this purpose. Further, for any updates, please visit the recruitment portal regularly, as any subsequent amendment will be announced on the recruitment portal only.
9. SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from the application fee. The relaxation in age to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates as per Govement of India rule.
10. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates are required to produce the relevant certificate as per the format prescribed by the GOI, at the time of interview/ written test.
11. Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration. Minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates.
12. The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute.
13. The applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and short-listed candidates only will be called for test/ interview. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for test/ interview.
Selection Procedure for IIM Ranchi Student Counsellor Recruitment 2020:
Candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
How to Apply for IIM Ranchi Student Counsellor Recruitment 2020?
The starting date to apply online is 05.02.2020 and the last date for submission of online application is 19.02.2020 till 5:00 pm. Details about the eligibility criteria/online link etc. for the above post are available at IIM Ranchi website: https://www.iimranchi.ac.in/careers/non-teaching
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIM Ranchi, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri 2020: IIIT Ranchi Recruitment of Junior Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, 55,000 Salary - Apply Now
Jharkhand Rojgar 2020: IIIT Ranchi Recruitment of Junior Technical Superintendent, 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! BIT Mesra Sarkari Naukri 2020: Research Assistant Vacancies - 16,000 Salary - Apply Now
MOIL Limited Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee / Management Trainee Vacancies, 1,60,000 Salary, Just Now Updated - Apply Now
ISM Dhanbad Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
BIT Mesra Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancy, 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
ISM Dhanbad Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow 31,000 - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Defence Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Consultant Vacancies - 31,500 Salary - Apply Now
IIM Ranchi sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment of Chief Administrative Officer Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
No Exam! India Post Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for 2,000+ Postmaster, More vacancies - 10TH Pass - Apply Immediately
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,965 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,344 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,368 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 5,867 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 13,718 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,417 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||219 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education