IOCL Jobs 2020: Sarkari Naukri for 283 Trade Apprentice Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: May 26, 2020 14:03 IST
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Posts||283 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||21/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Trade Apprentice - Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) : Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
2. Trade Apprentice - Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder) : Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
3. Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher Apprentices) : Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
4. Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill CertificateHolder): Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates shouldpossess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
5. Qualification:i) Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Regular Full time ITI (Fitter) recognized by NCVT / SCVT. 8. For Discipline Code- 550/555/560/565/570/575/580/585 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) – Regular Full time ITI (Electrician) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
ii.) Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Electronics Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT. 10. For Discipline Code- 552/557/562/567/572/577/582/587 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) –Regular Full time ITI (Instrument Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
iii) Trade Apprentice (Machinist) – Regular Full time ITI (Machinist) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
iv) Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
v) Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board/Institute.
vi) Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
vii) For all discipline codes: The prescribed qualification for Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/ University/Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate.
viii) Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Class XII/ ITI (Fitter)/Degree/Diploma examinations, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application as per the norms adopted by Board/University/Institute. Candidates will have to furnish certificate from the concerned University/Institute regarding the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks with reference to their CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be considered.
ix) For ITI qualification in the relevant trade, eligibility shall be pass marks. Only regular full time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered. Under Discipline Code 598/599/600/601/602/603/604, “Fresher apprentice” will be considered. “Fresher apprentice” means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
x) Under Discipline Code 605/606/607/608/609/610/611, Skill Certificate Holders will be considered. Candidates applying against Code 111 with Skill Certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ should possess skill certificate for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt. in this regard. Candidates possessing Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade / discipline under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of all semesters in the diploma course.
xi) Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning / Part Time / Correspondence Mode shall NOT be considered.
xii) Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE / B Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification or pursuing higher qualification shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection/termination or any time during engagement. Candidates applying for more than one Trade/Discipline will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
xiii) In case the date of declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate shall be required to submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the School/Polytechnic/ College/Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI(Fitter) /Graduation/Diploma course, at the time of Document Verification.
6. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE / B Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification or pursuing higher qualification shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection/termination or any time during engagement.
7. Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
i) 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
ii) SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
iii) Class XII mark sheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Engineering.
iv) Class XII/Final ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
v) Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
vi) Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI (Fitter)/ Graduation/ Diploma course, if applicable.
vii) For Candidates applying against Code 111 with Skill Certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ – Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt. in this regard.
viii) Any other Certificate, as specified.
i) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
ii) The Apprenticeship agreement shall be registered on-line with respective authorities.
iii) At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. Candidate shall also render himself liable for criminal prosecution.
iv) The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials etc. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
v) Candidates are required to bring one Photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
vi) Candidates without Admit Card and proof of ID as stated herewith will not be allowed to take the Written Test.
vii) Any corrigendum/addendum or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: iocl.com.
viii) Disputes, if any shall be subject to jurisdiction of the local Court at New Delhi, for which the candidate has applied for Apprenticeship.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
3. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
i. Trade Apprentice Accountant :
ii. Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
iii. Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
iv. asic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
4. Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)
i. General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
ii. Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
iii. Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
iv. General Awareness – 25 Marks
How to Apply :
1. For all other requirements and information, kindly refer the detailed advertisement.
2. The link for application is https://rectt.in and will be open from 22.05.2020 till 21.06.2020 (midnight).
3. Kindly note that since this is an extension of the already released advertisement, multiple applications under the name of the same person will not be entertained.
4. All other terms & conditions as mentioned in our press advertisement / website advertisement shall remain unchanged. Please note that all further announcements in this regard including corrigendum, if any, would be made only at this website i.e. www.iocl.com. Queries, if any, may be addressed to [email protected]
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IOCL.To Apply for the job posting from IOCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walkin Interview! Mumbai University Recruitment 2020 - Senior Accountant Vacancies - 36,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Mumbai University Recruitment 2020 - Junior Accountant Vacancies - 21,600 Salary - Apply Now
Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - M.Sc - Apply Now
Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant Vacancies - 16,000 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,653 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,315 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 27,814 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,670 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,353 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4439 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1048 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||121 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4182 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (22674)
- Hyderabad (194)
- Patna (4781)
- Bangalore (2597)
- New Delhi (6268)
- Pune (220)
- Chandigarh (106)
- Chennai (219)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3959)
- Lucknow (1159)
- Kolkata (1589)
- Guwahati (679)
- Jaipur (314)
- Mumbai (430)
- Ahmedabad (1442)
- Shimla (36)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (2)
- Other Locations
- NFL Exam 2020
- AIIMS Delhi Syllabus 2020
- South Western Railway Syllabus 2020
- TSPSC Syllabus 2020
- NBE Admit Card 2020
- Cochin Shipyard Admit Card 2020
- DTE HP Admit Card 2020
- NTPC Admit Card 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- RSMSSB DV Schedule 2020
- MCC Result 2020
- CUHP Admit Card 2020
- SSC WR Rejected List 2020
- KPSC Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- UPSC Result 2020
- HPPSC Exam Date 2020
- Tripura PSC Interview Schedule 2020
- Konkan Railway Result 2020
- HAL Result 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- SSC Western Region Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- VMMC SJH Result 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
- UPSC Cut Off 2020
- SGVUEE Admit Card 2020
- IUET Exam Dates 2020
- MH SET Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT Result 2020
- MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT CET 2020 Application form
- ASTU Result 2020
- JSS University Result 2020
- Panjab University Result 2020
- Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- Assam Agricultural University 2020-21
- NIFT Counselling 2020
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- FDDI AIST Result 2020
- IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- LPU NEST 2020
- HP TET Admit Card 2020
- GGU VET Result 2020
- JAC Compartmental Exam 2020
- KLEU AIET Admit Card 2020
- AUCET 2020 Application Form
- OJEE Exam Date 2020
- SMAT 2020 Application Form
- JEMAT Application Form 2020
- JKCET 2020 Exam Dates
Latest Breaking News
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Avengers: Infinity War Movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Drishyam movie Online
Bulbbul Movie illegally leaked on Filmygod
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Pencil Movie Online
Daaka Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Dil Bechara Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave movie Online
Raees Movie illegally leaked on Filmywap
Moviezwap illegally leaks Shivaji Surathkal Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore