- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 »
- Junior Clerk cum Typist Jobs 2020
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply for Junior Clerk cum Typist Vacancies - 20,200 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: May 26, 2020 12:24 IST
|Company Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk cum Typist|
|No of Posts||68 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
In order to register online for the GDCE for South Eastern Railway Examination - 2020, the candidate has to visit the website Read carefully the instructions given herein and click Apply Now. Online Applications are invited from eligible serving regular railway employees of South Eastern Railway for filling up following vacancies. against General Departmental Competitive Examination(GDCE) quota.
1. Posts: Junior Clerk cum Typist
2. No.of. Posts: 68
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: HSC/12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability/Ex-servicemen and candidates having higher qualification than 12th(+2 stage). Typing proficiency in English/Hindi on computers is essential.
4. Pay: (5200- 20200 with GP Level-7 Of CPC)
Candidate has to fill- in the following basic information:
1. Candidate’s Name
2. Name of Father / Mother.
3. Date of Birth.
8.The candidate should enter a valid E-Mail ID and confirm the same.
9.Candidate should enter his/her Mobile Number.
10.Education details – Degree / Diploma / ITI (any degree from a recognized University).
11.Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his / her address as per the specification given therein.
12.Read the declaration and click SUBMIT.
13. Save the information you have entered:
1. Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
2. The number of vacancies shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs Of the administration at the time of finalization of selection.
3. The vacancies are to be filled in various Divisions/Units/Work Shops/HQrs. of South Eastern Railway. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on South Eastern Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
4. Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct the CBT examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
5. RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
6. The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass the prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which selected under GDCE wherever applicable.
7. The Scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board and will be binding on all.
8. Candidate's biometric data capture and/or video/still photography will be done before admitting to the examination hall or in the examination hall/during the examination. Candidates must 0-operate with examination conducting officials.
9. Sparing of the candidates for taking the examination and issuing necessary duty passes. if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/unit/work shop where the candidates are presently working. No travel authority shall be provided by RRC.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection for the posts notified in the Notification will be by Computer Based Test(CBT). There will be separate Computer Based Test(CBT) examination for each post for which the candidates have submitted their ONLINE application. The selection will be made strictly as per merit in the Computer Based Test(CBT) examination.
2. GDCE Quota is earmarked out of Direct Recruitment Vacancies. The standard of Computer Based Test(CBT) will be therefore as per the level of RRB examination of notified posts for open market candidates. The questions set in the Computer Based Test(CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The question paper will be set In English and Hindl only and the questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic. General Intelligence & Reasoning. The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 Objective Questions, each carrying one mark each.
3. There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
4. For the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Aptitude Test will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted as per merit in the Computer Based Test(CBT) examination.
5. For the post of Jr.CIerk cum Typist & Sr.CIerk cum Typist, Typing proficiency Test of 30 w.p.m. in English/2S w.p.m. In Hindi on Computer without editing tools and spell Check facility be conducted for the candidates short listed as per merit.
6. The Computer Based Test(CBT) examination will be conducted by RRC/GRC and the date of examinations will be notified by RRC/GRC in due course through SMS on registered mobile numbers & E-Mail address registered in the applications and on website Of RRC/GRC.
7. There will be no supplementary examination for any candidate who are absent for Computer Based Test(CBT)/Aptitude Test/TypIng Proficiency Test for whatever reason.
8. During examination candidates should read the instructions on the computer terminal DASH BOARD carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of candidature.
9. The recruitment process may change for any category of the post notified. as per the latest guidelines issued from time to time.
10. The candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post.
11. The panel will be formed strictly in the order of merit.
12. Employees selected under GDCE Scheme shall be subjected to initial training of the same duration prescribed for Direct Recruitees as the case may be.
How to Apply :
On submission, An Email will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and an acknowledgment will be displayed. The acknowledgment will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
1. Upload clear / legible Photograph, Signature and relevant Documents: All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent colour passport size photograph, signature and relevant documents.
2. The maximum file size of the photograph is 20 t0 50 kb , signature is 10 to 40 kb , left hand Thumb is 10 to 40 kb and that of the relevant Documents is 100 to 300 kb.
3. The Online application system will not allow us to upload any files larger than the above-mentioned sizes.
4. All candidates have to upload his/her photograph, signature and relevant Documents only in “jpg/jpeg format”. Once the photograph, signature and relevant documents files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, the applicant shall save and print the acknowledgment receipt.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from South Eastern Railway.To Apply for the job posting from South Eastern Railway, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR Recruitment 2020 - Lab Technician A Vacancies - 81,100 Salary - Apply Now
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology West Bengal Recruitment 2020 - Technical Assistant Vacancies - Apply Now
Engineering Projects India limited Recruitment 2020 - Graduate Apprentice Vacancies - 10,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! ESIC Recruitment 2020 - Part Time Medical Referee Vacancies - 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
KPSC Recruitment 2020 - Warden, Library Assistant, Hostel Superintendent, More Vacancies - 70,850 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,458 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,366 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 24,159 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 8,539 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,048 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,879 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|SSC Recruitment||5897 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||35 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4186 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||180 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|National Board of Examinations Recruitment||90 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (21165)
- Hyderabad (273)
- Patna (1355)
- Bangalore (2460)
- New Delhi (2691)
- Pune (163)
- Chandigarh (75)
- Chennai (241)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (322)
- Lucknow (1135)
- Kolkata (3430)
- Guwahati (885)
- Jaipur (314)
- Mumbai (351)
- Ahmedabad (1455)
- Shimla (31)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (2)
- Other Locations
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Result 2020
- JIPMER Result 2020
- Vizag Steel Result 2020
- CDEO Admit Card 2020
- Admit Card 2020
- IGM Hyderabad Admit Card 2020
- NIT Hamirpur Interview Schedule 2020
- WBPSC Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- AIIMS Jodhpur Result 2020
- Karur District Admit Card 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2020
- TNPSC Result 2020
- TNPSC Admit Card 2020
- BIS Interview Schedule 2020
- IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020
- SSC Exam Calendar 2020
- WII Admit Card 2020
- RRB Exam Date 2020
- Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Answer Key 2020
- IBPS Admit Card 2020
- TNPSC Answer Key 2020
- MAIDS Admit Card 2020
- Uniraj Time Table 2020
- SGGU Result 2020
- BNMU Syllabus 2020
- BAMU Result 2020
- Punjab School Admission 2020
- Gauhati University Application Form 2020
- AUCET Admit Card 2020
- TMISAT Admit Card 2020
- Saurashtra University Time Table 2020
- Kolhan University Result 2020
- CLAT Admit Card 2020
- UPCATET Admit Card 2020
- HPU Result 2019-2020
- NIOS New date sheet 2020
- Calicut University Result 2020
- Madras University Result 2020
- JNU 2020 Result
- TamilNadu 8th Standard New Syllabus 2020
- TNDTE Result 2020
- JNUEE Admission 2020
- Punjabi University 2020 Application Form
- Pune University Result 2020
- Osmania University Result 2020
- Bodoland University Result 2020
- Panjab University Result 2020
- CCS University Result 2020
Latest Breaking News
Hdmovieshub illegal Torrent Website leaked The Assassins movie Online
Pagalworld illegally leaks Dil Se Movie Online
Alien Hunger Movie illegally leaked on Downloadhub
7starhd illegally leaks Siruthai Movie Online
Mp4moviez illegal Torrent Website leaked Mulk movie Online
Rajannana Maga Hindi Dubbed Movie illegally leaked on Afilmywap
Bolly4u illegal Torrent Website leaked Gandhi Fer Aa Gea movie Online
Tamilyogi illegally leaks John Carter Tamil Dubbed Movie Online
Great Grand Masti Movie illegally leaked on 9xmovies
Khatrimaza illegal Torrent Website leaked Suck Me Shakespeer 3 movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore