- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Rabindra Bharati University Recruitment 2020 »
- Junior Attendant Jobs 2020
RBU Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Attendant Vacancies, 18,600 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 17,2020 10:01 IST
Rabindra Bharati University Junior Attendant Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Post Name||Junior Attendant|
|No of Posts||27 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,400 - Rs. 18,600/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||06/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
1. Name of Post: Junior Attendant
2. Essential Qualification: Minimum Class VIII passed.
3. Pay Scales (Pre-revised): Rs. 5400-18600 GP: Rs. 1800.
General Instructions to the Applicants
1. The duly filled-in application form can be downloaded only after successful payment of requisite fees. The duly filled-in registered application form containing the Registration No. etc. has to be retained by the candidate for the future reference.
2. The applicants are not required to submit the hard copy of duly filled-in downloaded Application Form to the University. However, candidates are to take print-out and bring the hard copy of the duly filled-in application, submitted online, during interview, if called for
3. The information relating to downloading of Admit Cards and the date of examination will be notified on the website of the University at www.rbu.ac.in and the applicants are advised to follow the website on regular basis. It is to be noted that admit cards will not be sent through post. The admit cards are to be downloaded from the website only.
4. Candidate who is already in service will have to obtain “No Objection Certificate” from his/her present employer and produce the same at the time of interview, if called for, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
5. The person appointed against any post shall be goveed by the Act/ Statutes/ Ordinances/ Rules of the University and the Govement of West Bengal, as amended from time to time and any other rule/ resolution prescribed specifically by the Executive Council of the University.
6. The candidate shall bring all original certificates relating to his age, qualifications, experience, etc. at the time of interview. In case the candidate fails to submit the original documents for verification, he/she may not be allowed to appear in the interview and his/her candidature may be treated as cancelled without any further communication in this regard.
7. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
8. Amendments/changes, if any, in the advertisement shall be published only on the University website www.rbu.ac.in or www.rburecruitment.net. In case of any dispute, suit or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Hon'ble High Court of Calcutta.
Selection Procedure for Rabindra Bharati University Junior Attendant Recruitment 2020:
1. Written examination will be conducted for selection of eligible candidates for Interview.
2. The recruitment examination will be conducted in two stages:
(i) Stage – I: Written examination (MCQ based): Full marks – 70.
(ii) Stage – II: Interview of candidates qualified in written examination: Full Marks – 30.
How to Apply for Rabindra Bharati University Junior Attendant Recruitment 2020?
1. Application Forms can be filled up Online on the University Website at: www.rbu.ac.in or www.rburecruitment.net from 15/02/2020 (10.00 AM ) to 06/03/2020 (upto 5.00 p.m.). The last date for online payment of Application Processing Fee through Payment Gateway is 06/03/2020 (upto 12.00 midnight).
2. The applicants are advised to follow the instructions noted hereunder while filling up the Application.
3. In order to apply online, applicants have to register themselves first with a valid mobile number. The candidate applying for any post shall keep the mobile number operational during the entire period of recruitment and till the recruitment process is over.
4. During registration, applicant will be asked to provide a valid mobile number. The mobile number must be a valid one because initial OTP will be sent to the provided mobile number via SMS, and in future, instructions in this regard will b e sen t to this mobile number via SMS.
5. In order to apply online, applicants have to register themselves first with a valid mobile number, and few other details like first name, middle name, last name, photo ID type, photo ID number, create password, confirm password etc. The candidate applying for any post shall keep the mobile number operational during the entire period of recruitment and till the recruitment process is over. Candidate also must remember the password created by himself / herself for future use.
6. An applicant will be required to upload his / her scanned Photograph (Size: 40-60 KB, Format: JPG/JPEG) and Signature (Size: 10-20 KB, Format: JPG/JPEG) during filling up the application form and therefore, he / she is advised to keep these ready before filling up the application form. Please see the guidelines on recruitment portal for scanning and uploading Photo and Signature.
7. After filling up all required information, to submit the online application, applicant must agree with the given declaration by clicking on check box. It is important to note that, once the online application is submitted, the information already entered cannot be altered under any circumstances. Therefore, the applicants are advised to make sure about the accuracy and relevance of the filled up information before clicking the submit button. A candidate fuishing incorrect or false particulars or suppressing material information, will be disqualified, and, if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from service at any stage.
8. After Submission of the application, the applicant will have to make online payment of requisite Application Processing Fees through Payment Gateway using DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING. No other mode of payment of application fee will be accepted. On successful payment, the applicant will be able to download or take print out of the filled up ‘Registered Application Form’ bearing the Registration Number and his/her other information. Please note that the process of Online Application will be complete only after successful online payment of requisite Application Processing Fees through Payment Gateway and downloading the completed application form.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Rabindra Bharati University, please click on the Apply Now button below.
High Court of Gauhati Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Junior Grade Translator 14,000 - 60,500 Salary - Apply Now
Government of West Bengal: Kalyani Municipality Recruitment of Mazdoor Vacancies, 16,200 Salary, Minimum 8TH Pass - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: IRCTC Recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director - 3,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: Shipping Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of Director Vacancies - 3,40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Rabindra Bharati University Sarkari Jobs 2020: Recruitment of Junior Driver Vacancy, 18,600 Salary - Apply Now
Rabindra Bharati University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Assistant Vacancies, 25,400 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of Various Manager - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 15,465 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,844 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 35,097 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 6,927 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 20,245 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,640 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||523 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||8140 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
|Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment||6379 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education