Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 Junior Law Officer vacancy online application form at goaspcb.gov.in - News
Last updated: Feb 12, 2021 12:52 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Law Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 34,800 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||North Goa Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications from eligible candidates are invited by the Goa State Pollution Control Board for filling up the following posts, on regular basis. Interested candidates registered with Employment Exchange in Goa and possessing the required qualifications may apply
1. Name of the post: Junior Law Officer
2. No. of posts: 01 no. ( General category)
3. Pay scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
i. Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University
ii. Adequate knowledge of environment related Acts.
iii. Knowledge of Konkani
iv. Atleast 3 years working experience in Legal Department of Govt./Govt. undertaking / Institution / Autonomous body dealing with and practicing Environment Acts.
5. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
6. No. 1/5/21/PCB/Vol.XXVIII/Part/Admn/20096
1. Only eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per recruitment rules/ advertisement shall apply. The candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post. However, the candidature of shortlisted shall not be considered, if he / she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though has passed the examination
2. The syllabus and scheme of examination shall encompass questions based on essential qualifications, general knowledge, reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude etc. commensurate with the degree I level of understanding required for the post
3. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the written/ skill examination
4. The Board shall draw a waiting list, which shall lapse on declaration of the date of a subsequent examination for the same category or after a period of one year from the date of preparation of such wait list, whichever is earlier.
Selection Process for Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023
1. Prescribed Educational qualifications mentioned above are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the applicants to be called for the written examination. Where the number of applications received is large, the Board shall short list the candidates
2. A written examination shall be held for recruitment to the posts at Junior Law Officer, Junior Environmental Engineer
3. The total marks of written examination shall be 100 and duration of examination
4. Selection of candidates shall be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in written examination/ skill test as per merit. The entire result shall be published on the Notice Board of the Board, as well as on the portal: goaspcb.gov.in and www.goa.gov.in.
5. As regards the cost of Multi-tasking staff, skill test shall be conducted.
6. The total marks of written examination shall be 100 and duration of examination shall be two hours
7. There shall be no allocation of marks for educational qualifications and the selection of candidates shall be done strictly as per the marks scored in written examination/ skill test
8. If two or more candidates secure equal marks in the written examination the order of merit shall be as per their date of birth and if in case the date of birth is also the same then the candidates possessing higher educational qualifications will be placed higher in the merit list.
How to Apply Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 at goaspcb.gov.in?
1. Interested and eligible applicant shall submit the application addressed to the Chairman, Goa State Pollution Control Board, Nr. Pilerne Industrial Estate, Opp. Saligao Seminary, Saligao, Bardez Goa 403511, on or before 25/02/2021, giving details such as educational qualifications, work experience if any, valid employment exchange card, birth certificate, one passport size photograph affixed to the application, 15 years continuous residence certificate issued by the Competent Authority, Caste certificate issued by the Dy. Collector and scrutinized by the Scrutiny Committee constituted by the Directorate of Social Welfare, Govt. of Goa, and any other relevant certificates / documents. The application as per the proforma shall be submitted to the office of the Goa State Pollution Control Board.
2. Late, incomplete applications and not fulfilling the requirements in any manner are liable to be rejected summarily by the Board.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Goa State Pollution Control Board,please click on the Apply Now button below.
Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of Goa State Pollution Control Board.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in Goa State Pollution Control Board?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of Goa State Pollution Control Board on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for Goa State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.